QSC TB500 still TB4?

hghlover

Just wondering, do people know if QSC tb500 is still tb4 being wrongly advertised? I'm looking to hook my buddy up and am of the belief that tb4 is much much superior. Ironically, I'm hoping their tb500 is still tb4 haha

Just wondering, do people know if QSC tb500 is still tb4 being wrongly advertised? I'm looking to hook my buddy up and am of the belief that tb4 is much much superior. Ironically, I'm hoping their tb500 is still tb4 haha
i believe on the janoshik report for qsc tb500 is actually tb4 as it states on report from my recent research

They should change it to tb4, on the pricelists they put out.
Generic Asia had the "real" tb500, which was also tested by Unclebuns, if I remember correctly.
It was perfect.
As you know, tb500 is a fragment of the whole tb4 amino sequence.
I don't know whether it is the case, but I read that because tb500 has a smaller molecular weight than tb4, this would make it more easily assimilated and used by the body.
Anyway, like many people here I used tb4, thinking it was tb500.
It would be great to know whether there really is a difference between the two, in the way they provide healing.

They should change it to tb4, on the pricelists they put out.
Generic Asia had the "real" tb500, which was also tested by Unclebuns, if I remember correctly.
It was perfect.
As you know, tb500 is a fragment of the whole tb4 amino sequence.
I don't know whether it is the case, but I read that because tb500 has a smaller molecular weight than tb4, this would make it more easily assimilated and used by the body.
Anyway, like many people here I used tb4, thinking it was tb500.
It would be great to know whether there really is a difference between the two, in the way they provide healing.
The overwhelming majority of vendors selling TB 500 is actually TB 4. The 17 - 23 and 1-4 frag is hard to find, but it's out there.

Tb500 is much more limited in its effects. It's mainly a potent anti flammatory.

Tb4 has a much wider range of positive effects, including the removal of stubborn injury scar tissue. It also helps stem cells migrate towards injuries. Trust me fellas, unless your injury is purely inflammation, I would go for tb4

Tb500 is much more limited in its effects. It's mainly a potent anti flammatory.

Tb4 has a much wider range of positive effects, including the removal of stubborn injury scar tissue. It also helps stem cells migrate towards injuries. Trust me fellas, unless your injury is purely inflammation, I would go for tb4
Where do you get that info info from? I don't think that's accurate.

Where do you get that info info from? I don't think that's accurate.

Tons of articles pop up if you google tb4 scar tissue / adhesions.

A US doctor was talking about tb4s effect on scaffolding stem cells to the site of injury. I can try and dig it up if you want.

Tb500 is the fragmented version of tb4 responsible for anti inflammation. That's well documented everywhere on google. Nothing controversiel about it, no?
TB 500 is the "active" portion of the TB 4 chain as far as cardiovascular healing, connective tissue healing, cell migration and increased speed of wound healing. If you're after those things then Tb500 is actually much more potent by weight. TB 4 definitely has other actions as well though.

Both are anti inflammatory.

TB 500 is the "active" portion of the TB 4 chain as far as cardiovascular healing, connective tissue healing, cell migration and increased speed of wound healing. If you're after those things then Tb500 is actually much more potent by weight. TB 4 definitely has other actions as well though.

Both are anti inflammatory.

I guess. I can only speak from experience, having tried legit tb500 and tb4, I was much more impressed with tb4.

All I got from tb500 was temporarily improved flexibility. Granted, my injuries are not inflammatory by nature.

I guess. I can only speak from experience, having tried legit tb500 and tb4, I was much more impressed with tb4.

All I got from tb500 was temporarily improved flexibility. Granted, my injuries are not inflammatory by nature.

I've read what I could find as far as research on tb4 and tb500. Honestly, there's not a ton out there so a lot more need to be done to understand the differences. From what I've gathered though, somebody figured out that the 17 to 23 fragment was the most active portion of the chain that exhibited most of the effects. They figured out how to synthesize the fragment. The frag version more easily enters cells because it is much smaller. From what little research there is, the fragment does most of the same things as the full chain but with a greater potency by weight. The full tb4 chain definitely does other things that the fragment does not though.

Another thing is that the fragment seems to have a much longer half-life, days compared to hours. I'm no chemist but when they make the fragment they slightly alter the structure so it is very similar to what the natural fragment would be but extend the half-life significantly.

From what I can tell both stimulate regeneration of vascular endothelium cells, stimulate blood vessel growth, stimulate neuron regeneration and growth, are anti-inflammatory, stimulate and accelerate wound healing, accelerate connective tissue (cartilage, ligament, tendon) repair and growth, and they seem to even have interaction with muscle tissue but I'm not really sure about that. I've seen some things that the full chain h as an effective reducing and and maybe reversing fibrosis.

This is just my best understanding and I'm totally amateur at all this. I think both are great and I don't fully understand the differences. I could be way off on some of these points as well. My ability to understand research and the amount of time I have to delve into it is limited. I'm trying to get him better over time though! Open for discussion on these topics and I'm happy to be proven wrong. Would be cool to learn more about differences.