QSC Test Cyp 250 Jano Results

BigNattyMcGee

Meso,

Sent a sample of QSC's Test Cyp 250mg/ml to Jano for testing. I purposely didn't mention any vendor names to ensure (for me at least) that results are what they are and not influenced in any way. Not that I don't trust Jano. I don't know 'em well enough to trust/not trust.

BigNatty

Attachments

• Test Report #41923.png
    Test Report #41923.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 395
Meso,

Sent a sample of QSC's Test Cyp 250mg/ml to Jano for testing. I purposely didn't mention any vendor names to ensure (for me at least) that results are what they are and not influenced in any way. Not that I don't trust Jano. I don't know 'em well enough to trust/not trust.

BigNatty
Sweet. Good to know

I sent them btc and the hash and they aren’t replying back. I was communicating with them prior last night
Not sure why you would post that on this testing thread.

They don’t send a confirmation. And they aren’t sending the shipping info the majority of the time because it’s most likely faster this way. Be patient. Don’t hijack threads.

Nice testing, thank you

Meso,

BigNatty
Awesome sauce, by chance what was the code for test cyp , I got my order it says rtp on the bottles, thinking it's actually test prop , I tested with Dave palumbo kit kinda comes up in between, thanks

Seems good, but really these days nobody underdoses Testo anymore. Thanks for sharing, it's good for prevention of future quality issues that might otherwise arise.

Awesome sauce, by chance what was the code for test cyp , I got my order it says rtp on the bottles, thinking it's actually test prop , I tested with Dave palumbo kit kinda comes up in between, thanks
Mine didn't have 'rtp' on them anywhere. I am not sure you can go by the labels. Jano can set you straight if you have concerns.

why do some UGLs sell "crystalized" Test C 250mg/ml (with QSC it has always happened to me), and others don't have this problem? , pure curiosity, the testosterone in question is good, I used it

why do some UGLs sell "crystalized" Test C 250mg/ml (with QSC it has always happened to me), and others don't have this problem? , pure curiosity, the testosterone in question is good, I used it
It’s often a matter of solvents and concentration.
Many stick to 200mg/ml maximum.
And some add super solvent to reach high concentrations for cyp

Like QSC mentioned, some will add potentially toxic compounds like ethyl oleate, gauaicol or phenyl salicylate to prevent crashing at higher mg/ml.

While EO could be considered tolerably safe for cyclicly run compounds known for crashing and crystalizing like DHB, gauaicol is about as toxic as it gets, and is extremely carcinogenic.

Homebrewing, you're better off using a grapseed oil base, as it inherently has antibiotic and anti-inflamatory characteristics, and while it takes longer to inject, it also takes longer to absorb, preventing crystalization of left behind test (or DHB).