Question about nolvadex?

Thewalrus

How much nolvadex should i take during a
cycle to prevent gyno. I’ve noticed my nipples look a little puffy when my body heats up.
Currently running
sust 250 2x a week
Stanz 50 mg Ed
Arimidex .05 2x a week

Did you already have some unresolved gyno before you started your cycle? Cuz the arimidex should be keeping your estrogen in check.

Not sure how far along in your cycle you are but consider getting some bloodwork to see where your hormone levels are at. Maybe your AI isn't doing its job.

Anyway, the dose of nolva is 20mg/daily.

Did you already have some unresolved gyno before you started your cycle? Cuz the arimidex should be keeping your estrogen in check.

Not sure how far along in your cycle you are but consider getting some bloodwork to see where your hormone levels are at. Maybe your AI isn't doing its job.

Anyway, the dose of nolva is 20mg/daily.

Yes
I have a very minor issue. My nipples get kind of puffy sometimes. The lower my body fat the better for me. But I heard that NOVA is good for reducing lumps if you have any.

Attachments

• 2D2401CB-F604-49DF-AA15-E8F1C815690B.jpeg
    2D2401CB-F604-49DF-AA15-E8F1C815690B.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 5A0E903D-D406-4441-9354-1E389983135C.png
    5A0E903D-D406-4441-9354-1E389983135C.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 36
So what I’m getting from you is that you should just be taking one or the other during cycle whatever works best!

So what I’m getting from you is that you should just be taking one or the other during cycle whatever works best!
You can run nolva during your cycle. But I would recommend raloxifene instead of Nolvadex. It is more tissue selective and generally has less side effects. It makes sense that the additional aromatization is causing your gyno to flare up even with AI but if it seems to get worse you'll probably need to adjust your AI. Cuz the nolva or ralox is going to have trouble shrinking the tissue if you have an abundance of E2 flowing through your system.

Personally I would get bloods done to check E2 levels before I mess with my AI and a SERM but that's just me.

Check out this article it will give you some good info about a raloxifene protocol for treating gyno.

Last edited:
@Thewalrus

I forgot to add that if you are dead set on using nolvadex you should switch from arimidex to aromasin. Arimidex and nolvadex don't get along and the effectiveness of the nolva will be greatly reduced. Not to mention aromasin is a lot less harsh on your lipids.

Pretty decent advise on here, I personally would go with Aromasin as it is less harsh than adex, that being said never used adex.

If you already have a lump nolvadex is just a quick fix but won't solve the underlying issue (your e2). As someone mentioned ralo is a good call, if you can't find it, letro dosed correctly will take care of the lump. Letro is reportedly harsh, so if you go the letro route I wouldn't use the Aromasin as well.

Do you have any sensitivity or itchiness to accompany puffy nips?