Question about PIP from test e

NordV70

Ordered test e 250 and started my first week. I pinned in the glute since that’s where I did it last time I did a test e cycle. The initial PIP was pretty non existent, however, day 3 or 4 my glute was super swollen and the muscle felt hard. I don’t remember this happening on my last cycle, but I figured maybe it was a bad pin. The second pin I did the opposite side and tried warming the vial this time. I made sure to inject super slow, used a heating pad for 20 minutes, and massaged the area. I still got the same result. Anyone ever had this happen?

I'm going to be nice on my first post back. How about trying a longer needle? 250E can be stingy. But it sounds like you have something more. High doses stick in the same location can cause lumps, but they are just lumps. Move around a bit. Oh, IMO I would never buy from that guy again. Here's my last tip I hope it helps?
I would inject it here. Good luck.

Best-pin-site.jpg

Test e blows. Should have gotten test c
Some guys just don't have a choice. IMO there is nothing wrong with clean TE it reaches Steady State in half the time(22 days) and it usually comes in a strength of 250 not 200. (TC hits Steady state in 40 days) That could suck if you are on a short cycle. Just saying. I believe the OP bought some dirt sh_t not sure if I am allowed to cuss here. Been gone a while and have not gotten to say hello to the management. Still reading the rules

Some guys just don't have a choice. IMO there is nothing wrong with clean TE it reaches Steady State in half the time(22 days) and it usually comes in a strength of 250 not 200. (TC hits Steady state in 40 days) That could suck if you are on a short cycle. Just saying. I believe the OP bought some dirt sh_t not sure if I am allowed to cuss here. Been gone a while and have not gotten to say hello to the management. Still reading the rules

Something doesn't add up because it takes 5 half lives and test e is just a little bit less than c. Steady state depends on who you talk to and even then you can front load.

Something doesn't add up because it takes 5 half lives and test e is just a little bit less than c. Steady state depends on who you talk to and even then you can front load.
Just ask Google. What is the steady state of TC and TE you'll find your answers. I am not here to debate or cause a ruckus.

@Leg Locker, luv the meme. I know TE is the easiest to cook but also the easiest to contaminate.

A number of guys get bad pip apparently with E. The only reason I use it is because it's usually dosed at 300mg and i tolerance it fine.

If I had to choose between c and e both at 250mg having never used either before, definitely choosing C because of the known E problem.

A number of guys get bad pip apparently with E. The only reason I use it is because it's usually dosed at 300mg and i tolerance it fine.

If I had to choose between c and e both at 250mg having never used either before, definitely choosing C because of the known E problem.
Totally agree. C over E any day.

Ordered test e 250 and started my first week. I pinned in the glute since that’s where I did it last time I did a test e cycle. The initial PIP was pretty non existent, however, day 3 or 4 my glute was super swollen and the muscle felt hard. I don’t remember this happening on my last cycle, but I figured maybe it was a bad pin. The second pin I did the opposite side and tried warming the vial this time. I made sure to inject super slow, used a heating pad for 20 minutes, and massaged the area. I still got the same result. Anyone ever had this happen?
You're likely not going to correct the issue with this batch. It's best to steer clear of enanthate as the risk of lumps and pain is too high. This has been an ongoing problem since the late 2000s.

Just ask Google. What is the steady state of TC and TE you'll find your answers. I am not here to debate or cause a ruckus.
I don't see anything and I believe you may be referring to it in castor oil.

To make a claim like that with no backup when the half life is identical doesn't make any sense.

Even your whole Google reference doesn't work.

Might be beneficial for you to search up "how many half lives to reach steady state"

Last edited: