Question about PIP from test e

NordV70

Ordered test e 250 and started my first week. I pinned in the glute since that’s where I did it last time I did a test e cycle. The initial PIP was pretty non existent, however, day 3 or 4 my glute was super swollen and the muscle felt hard. I don’t remember this happening on my last cycle, but I figured maybe it was a bad pin. The second pin I did the opposite side and tried warming the vial this time. I made sure to inject super slow, used a heating pad for 20 minutes, and massaged the area. I still got the same result. Anyone ever had this happen?

I'm going to be nice on my first post back. How about trying a longer needle? 250E can be stingy. But it sounds like you have something more. High doses stick in the same location can cause lumps, but they are just lumps. Move around a bit. Oh, IMO I would never buy from that guy again. Here's my last tip I hope it helps?
I would inject it here. Good luck.

View attachment 251125
What about this post would make you want to be anything BUT nice? Are you one of the majority of people just looking to get upset or pick a tough guy fight online because your life is so miserable that you get a kick out of being a miserable prick wanting to drag others down to that level?

Such idiocy aside, lots of good feedback here. In light of the multitude of recent complaints regarding Test E, seems best to either dilute what we have on hand, tough it out or just switch to Cyp, U or other as many have suggested.

It's really not rocket appliance, Julian.

This was in another thread a little bit ago. The guy had some Test E 300. First pin smooth, then around 2 or 3 day mark swollen site and painful. I’ll do ya one better. Made the mistake of getting e 500 that was really around the 460 mark. Pinned only .5 and thought “Shit this isn’t bad at all.” Two days later knotted up like a mofo and hurt like all hell. Ordered some sterile gs and pulled 1/2 and 1/2 and no more pip. Like everyone else I stick to Cyp. But unfortunately all I could get at that time was the “500”. Source got spooked so I got to experience the wrath of higher mg/per ML. Boy what a fun time