Questions about first time peptide use

PikOsyris88

Total noob when it comes to injecting shit into my body.

I ordered some Ipa and CJC (no DAC) peptides from QSC, along with some syringes on a diabetes site. A bodybuilder on Youtube I follow, seemed like the only person who would recommend a source, on camera, so I chose that source. Too many fake accounts on forums.

Anyways. The Alibaba order receipt, shows that it's some purple make-up cosmetic grade peptide. Surely that's just a fake description, right?

Also, I'm curious if all the benefits of peptides will completely go away the moment I stop using them. I'm hoping to heal up my body a bit, with like 4 weeks of use.

(Just dipping my toes into injectibles for now)

Not as worried about fat/muscle. I've got skin damage from decades of skin problems and possibly other things internally that could benefit from some HGH I think.

Also, anyone ever experience depression or lethargy after stopping?

Thanks.

The peptides will ONLY help you heal... and have some synergistic effect to your skin more-so if you start using anti-oxidant topicals. Its not one day to the next either. It takes time. and to get on the topic of dosages, since you want skin maintenance , dont exceed 2iu. Check a couple threads down where i explain much more about the benefits. its titled "Scar healing peptides"

I ordered some Ipa and CJC (no DAC) peptides from QSC, along with some syringes on a diabetes site. A bodybuilder on Youtube I follow, seemed like the only

I ordered some Ipa and CJC (no DAC) peptides from QSC, along with some syringes on a diabetes site. A bodybuilder on Youtube I follow, seemed like the only person who would recommend a source, on camera, so I chose that source. Too many fake accounts on forums.

Anyways. The Alibaba order receipt, shows that it's some purple make-up cosmetic grade peptide. Surely that's just a fake description, right?

Also, I'm curious if all the benefits of peptides will completely go away the moment I stop using them. I'm hoping to heal up my body a bit, with like 4 weeks of use.

Not as worried about fat/muscle. I've got skin damage from decades of skin problems and possibly other things internally that could benefit from some HGH I think.

Thanks.
Got mine from different source, did 5 days on 2 off. No issues after done. I've read that QSC does that so I don't believe you should worry.
person who would recommend a source, on camera, so I chose that source. Too many fake accounts on forums.

Thanks.