Questions About Reconstituting Peptides

There are two questions here. One is whether the 250 and 125 ug are effective doses. If you’ve read about those compounds, and those are the right doses, that’s the answer.

The other question is whether you are actually getting those doses with your syringe. The trouble with tiny volumes is that any error in measuring can lead to a very large difference between the dose you want and the dose you’re getting. It is really difficult to be accurate to within 0.01 mL on a 0.5 mL syringe, and that’s 20% of your dose.

If you know how many injections you have taken from each vial, you can add enough bac water to make it so your injections require a larger volume, but you need to know that number or the dosing will be somewhat off.
I wanted to start with small doses. I've been taking small doses for 10 days. I don't feel any improvement. I got the dosage from the book by Dr. Seeds taken over. what do you suggest Do you have a source you can point me to and inform me yourself. Or are you so nice you can tell me a recommendation. sorry my english is bad.

Your English is fine. I don’t have much experience with those compounds so I can’t offer any suggestions.