Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So, back to the original topic on source stuff.

I recently purchased Deca 200 from QSC. The product arrived quickly, and in a new, lovely container! I love it. That said, I have found white-ish floaters in several of my Deca vials.

What are these floaters? Part of the membrane for the filters? Microplastics? Crashed gear that needs to be heated up? Some kind of contaminant?

I do plan to use a syringe filter and slowly inject them into a sterile, high quality vial as part of my harm reduction protocols (that, thankfully, other posters also taught me). Just wondering what they are, what the risk is, and whatever.

Maybe I'll post another thread somewhere if this keeps getting buried.

EDIT: White crystalish floaters are now gone. Deca was likely crashed, I presume?

Last edited:

I recently purchased Deca 200 from QSC. The product arrived quickly, and in a new, lovely container! I love it. That said, I have found white-ish floaters in several of my Deca vials.

What are these floaters? Part of the membrane for the filters? Microplastics? Crashed gear that needs to be heated up? Some kind of contaminant?

I do plan to use a syringe filter and slowly inject them into a sterile, high quality vial as part of my harm reduction protocols (that, thankfully, other posters also taught me). Just wondering what they are, what the risk is, and whatever.

It has been discussed but I would start a thread in homebrew

Someone already told you it was the micro plastics from a filter.. how many times would you like someone to tell you.. also what are you the thread police.. let people be people..... filter your gear and be happy..

Speaking of Mexico I wonder if ibogaine treatment would work for obesity like it does for heroin and alcohol.

@Ghoul
I think ibogaine would be the worst psychedelic for that group. All the recorded deaths from it are acute heart failure or cardiopulmonary arrest. When you go to a retreat to do it now they have to throw a hep-lock on you and monitor everything. A big dose of mushrooms would be my choice lol

Dude it could be anything. Message the source and find out. we’re not the people brewing this shit so how’re we supposed to know? Use a filter and go on about your day or use a new source if it’s that big a deal you keep feeling the need to bump & repost your own thread.

It has been discussed but I would start a thread in homebrew
They are now gone. My deca was partly crashed, and heating it up removed all the floaty thingies.
Someone already told you it was the micro plastics from a filter.. how many times would you like someone to tell you.. also what are you the thread police.. let people be people..... filter your gear and be happy..
Because... it doesn't look like microplastics? Because microplastics from a filter doesn't make sense from a chemistry standpoint?

And no, not the thread police, but this is a source discussion thread. We are here to discuss the quality of the source for harm reduction purposes.

He doesn’t believe them. He wants evidence. My guess is he wants us to do all the leg work and have the floaters tested or some shit then report back to him with paperwork certified by a lab technician.

They are now gone. My deca was partly crashed, and heating it up removed all the floaty thingies.

Because... it doesn't look like microplastics? Because microplastics from a filter doesn't make sense from a chemistry standpoint?

And no, not the thread police, but this is a source discussion thread. We are here to discuss the quality of the source for harm reduction purposes.
and for the most part people do but if people get off suject a little in the spirit of community, it will be ok. im just saying lighten up a little. i totally agree with you on political disscusion needing to be moved to that section. Either way buddy i hope you have a great day and your gear is all good now!!

Wtf is with this steroids talk doing in my daily American and non american gun debate. Get that roid talk outa here I want to hear who can kill more school kids European or Americans.

Wtf is with this steroids talk doing in my daily American and non american gun debate. Get that roid talk outa here I want to hear who can kill more school kids European or Americans.
We Americans are annihilating the competition these other countries aren’t even sniffing our jockstrap. Better pump those numbers up EU

I think ibogaine would be the worst psychedelic for that group. All the recorded deaths from it are acute heart failure or cardiopulmonary arrest. When you go to a retreat to do it now they have to throw a hep-lock on you and monitor everything. A big dose of mushrooms would be my choice lol

i don’t know if any others have the results though? You’re definitely right though about the physical toll that it has

i don’t know if any others have the results though? You’re definitely right though about the physical toll that it has
It seems to be the most mild in experience vs mushrooms/dmt/lsd. But has the longest lasting effects, supposedly by decreasing amygdala tone for 9-12 months vs 2-3 with mushrooms vs 3-6 with dmt. Allowing people to make and be receptive to the life changes they set out for.

This is a source thread. Why are we talking about women, pancakes, guns, self defense and politics? Go to the Political Discourse section. Political Discourse
Agreed papa Millard was in here not long ago warning us about talking politics.. everyone needs to play nice, if you want to razz each other you gotta do it in the proper threads. Also I think pancakes and women are fine to talk about in here as those are non-political.

EDIT: White crystalish floaters are now gone. Deca was likely crashed, I presume?
Deca 200 shouldn't be crashing at all. Even at colder temps.

Agreed papa Millard was in here not long ago warning us about talking politics.. everyone needs to play nice, if you want to razz each other you gotta do it in the proper threads. Also I think pancakes and women are fine to talk about in here as those are non-political.
You are right, Tom.
In people's defence, I will say it kind of just slipped in there and won't happen again, potentially.
Fat women is a political issue, isn't it? How they are perceived socially, the social causes of obesity, blah blah.
So they go in the political thing, too, technically.
Done.

Deca 200 shouldn't be crashing at all. Even at colder temps.
Are you sure? The floaters are now gone, so I was assuming it was crashed. What else would it be?

Yeah, I had creamy white floaters. They seem to have dissolved though?

You are right, Tom.
In people's defence, I will say it kind of just slipped in there and won't happen again, potentially.
Fat women is a political issue, isn't it? How they are perceived socially, the social causes of obesity, blah blah.
So they go in the political thing, too, technically.
Done.
Go to the gym, log off for a day.

Never answered my question … are you a female and do you actually workout ? Or do you just like forums to discuss everything but PED’s ?

Sponsors