Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I really strongly suggest you remove QDSIGMA* labels from the outside of your boxes. This identifies exactly what customers are purchasing for anyone who handles mail to see.

With image recognition applied to all scanned packages, this would make it extremely easy to destroy your domestic shipping channels at scale, and it puts customers at risk for arrests because now governments know who is buying domestic QSC gear, and where the shipping origins are.

Let’s get some opsec up in here.

I really strongly suggest you remove QDSIGMA* labels from the outside of your boxes. This identifies exactly what customers are purchasing for anyone who handles mail to see.

With image recognition applied to all scanned packages, this would make it extremely easy to destroy your domestic shipping channels at scale, and it puts customers at risk for arrests because now governments know who is buying domestic QSC gear, and where the shipping origins are.

Strongly agree. Seems like a major Opsec oversight and my first thought when receiving an order.

my order had qdsigma on the inside packaging...i asked them to remove since i was also placing for someone else. Very easy to identify the company with google.

my order had qdsigma on the inside packaging...i asked them to remove since i was also placing for someone else. Very easy to identify the company with google.
SO YOU WERE DROPSHIPPING FROM QSC? AND THEY STILL KEPT IDENTIFIABLE TRADEMARKS ON THE PACK?

person whos received the product doesn't need to know. Most of the other codes that i saw didnt have this...
So your just trying to be a little shady.... give them the source contact let them order their own drugs. Whay you are doing is called power control..if you want to be a source... be a source..either way I do not agree with tour tactics.. get it and then reship it...your afraid u may loose out on a couple bucks.. lol. I throw a little gear to a couple of my hommies.. I tell them this is what I paid for it this is what I'm selling it to you for.. if you want I. An give you the info you. An order directly for yourself.. its called being a straight up mother fxscker.. you should try it. Either way do you dawg.. peace!!

So your just trying to be a little shady.... give them the source contact let them order their own drugs. Whay you are doing is called power control..if you want to be a source... be a source..either way I do not agree with tour tactics.. get it and then reship it...your afraid u may loose out on a couple bucks.. lol. I throw a little gear to a couple of my hommies.. I tell them this is what I paid for it this is what I'm selling it to you for.. if you want I. An give you the info you. An order directly for yourself.. its called being a straight up mother fxscker.. you should try it. Either way do you dawg.. peace!!
ok bro..appreciate your feedback..

For tirz 50mg GB, many used wise payment to send the bank transfer and many haven't left notes to be able to identify their payments.
All what we see is plenty of bank transfers at $400 or $800 and sender is : Wise Inc.
So if you haven't received your tracking yet, and you paid using wise transfer, please email MT103 wise receipt (it's a PDF, bank receipt provided by wise) to tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

For tirz 50mg GB, many used wise payment to send the bank transfer and many haven't left notes to be able to identify their payments.
All what we see is plenty of bank transfers at $400 or $800 and sender is : Wise Inc.
So if you haven't received your tracking yet, and you paid using wise transfer, please email MT103 wise receipt (it's a PDF, bank receipt provided by wise) to tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
Any chance to quickly sneak in a Tirz 40 at promo price? Didn't want to conduct a purchase from outside the country