Questions About Reconstituting Peptides

PikOsyris88

Hey guys, I searched the forum for answers and came up short. Sorry if this has been discussed a lot already.

Anyways, I just got my CJC no Dac 10 Mg vials and Ipamorelin 50 mg vials

I ordered some bacteriostatic water on Amazon, probably too expensive. Coming today in the mail.

Do I need a "mixing syringe" or is an insulin syringe fine? I see tutorials on Youtube where they use a large syringe to add the water.

How do I know how much water to add? I downloaded the peptide calc app and I'm still confused.

Does the app just tell me how much to draw from the peptide vial, AFTER I add whatever amount of water? If so, then I get it. Just figured there's gotta be a proper amount to add.

Thanks.

dang 50mg of ipomerelin is alot in 1 vile. imagine u meant 5mg??. if cant figure out peptide calculator chances are u are too young to be using peptides. but it is best for couple reasons to use 1 larger syringe to measure bac water, but possible to use insulin syringes to reconstitute just will need 3-9 filled syringes depending on what size u have and how much bac water u want to use. they can handle 3ml 3.5ml usually

u want ur dosing to be around ~0.2ml, if make it too concentrated u will waste a little more and harder to dose accurately and any leakage post injection is larger amount of loss. esp if have 1ml syringe. they come in .3ml .5 and 1ml sizes for insulin. insulin is dosed at 10iu per ml so 1iu on syringe means 0.1ml...best just to ignore iu and use the ml scale if are confused by pep calc.

anyway, if under 25 yo, dont be using peptides, if cant figure out how to dose you put urself in danger. there is no brim or line, u need to use syringe to measure.

1000mcg per mg... check your work, make sure it makes sense how many doses u will be taking out of .1 or .2ml or whatever it works out to.

Last edited:
dang 50mg of ipomerelin is alot in 1 vile. imagine u meant 5mg??. if cant figure out peptide calculator chances are u are too young to be using peptides. but it is best for couple reasons to use 1 larger syringe to measure bac water, but possible to use insulin syringes to reconstitute just will need 3-9 filled syringes depending on what size u have and how much bac water u want to use. they can handle 3ml 3.5ml usually

u want ur dosing to be around ~0.2ml, if make it too concentrated u will waste a little more and harder to dose accurately and any leakage post injection is larger amount of loss. esp if have 1ml syringe. they come in .3ml .5 and 1ml sizes for insulin. insulin is dosed at 10iu per ml so 1iu on syringe means 0.1ml...best just to ignore iu and use the ml scale if are confused by pep calc.

anyway, if under 25 yo, dont be using peptides, if cant figure out how to dose you put urself in danger. there is no brim or line, u need to use syringe to measure.

1000mcg per mg... check your work, make sure it makes sense how many doses u will be taking out of .1 or .2ml or whatever it works out to.
I'm 34, just new to this stuff and very cautious with my health. Don't want to make any assumptions. I also learn best from discussion. I'm not dumb, that's just how I learn. I have a degree in water math and control a large water system.

You are right about the vial size. I mispoke. I meant to say I have 10 vials of 5mg, a total of 50mg.

My syringes are U-100, .5cc with 50 ticks. Going to attempt to add the water soon.

Sounds like I can't hurt myself unless I don't disinfect or remove air from the needle. Not too worried about being wasteful while I learn. Also sounds like I just need to fill the bottle up. No specific amount. Just pretty full looking.

I understand the caution, but it's a straightforward concentration calculation that I'm sure you'll recognize when you see it. Use units of mg for mass and mL for volume (1 mL = 1 cc):

(mass in vial) / (vol. bac water added to vial) = (desired dose) / (volume injected)

injection volume = (desired dose) * (vol bac water added) / (mass in vial)

So if you add 2 mL bac water to 10 mg of CJC, and you want to inject 0.5 mg, the volume you need to inject works out like this:

injection volume = (0.5 mg) * (2 mL) / (10 mg) = 1.0 mL / 10 = 0.1 mL

In a shorter form, it's m1/v1 = m2/v2... middle school chemistry stuff.

Sounds like I can't hurt myself unless I don't disinfect or remove air from the needle.
Forgot to add to my last post: air is only a concern if you’re injecting into a vein, where the air screws with hemodynamic pressure by being compressible.

You could load your 0.5 cc syringe with air, inject it into muscle or subq, and nothing will happen.

Some people get air into the syringe on purpose. If you’re injecting 0.1 mL, the dead volume of the needle can be pretty big compared to the size of the dose. That would mean a decent amount of what you draw from the vial just stays in the barrel and gets tossed out. If you draw in some air and make sure the air is above the fluid when you inject, you can clear all of the dead volume. You just hear a little “psst” as the air comes out.

Helpful trick when injecting small volumes, like with daily micro-administrations, actually.

Forgot to add to my last post: air is only a concern if you’re injecting into a vein, where the air screws with hemodynamic pressure by being compressible.

You could load your 0.5 cc syringe with air, inject it into muscle or subq, and nothing will happen.

Some people get air into the syringe on purpose. If you’re injecting 0.1 mL, the dead volume of the needle can be pretty big compared to the size of the dose. That would mean a decent amount of what you draw from the vial just stays in the barrel and gets tossed out. If you draw in some air and make sure the air is above the fluid when you inject, you can clear all of the dead volume. You just hear a little “psst” as the air comes out.

Helpful trick when injecting small volumes, like with daily micro-administrations, actually.
Since posting this, I've learned a lot just from trial and error. I just chose a specific amount of water to add, where the vial looked full enough, then used the app to determine dosing. Since peptides are pretty mild, I don't think I gotta be super precise.

The vials are not labelled at all, and I asked my source with no reply. Not too worried. Pretty sure I'm getting a correct dose. Either way, my daily dose is consistent and it's on the low end. Totally safe.

I just wish I had a big needle for reconstituting and smaller needles for injecting. I ordered the big needles and will just go through the needles I have now before ordering more.

Taking one shot before and after sleep, while fasted. Feeling light headed after every shot. Not sure if it's just unease from injecting myself tho. Not used to it.

Oh, and yeah I did research on air bubbles and I'm not worried anymore. Got skilled at removing them anyways. Thank you.

u need to know how much bac water u use in order to determine doses...
I can specify any water amount, and as long as I enter it into my app, it will tell me the right dose to pull out. I got close to filling the vials and just made sure I entered the amount of water I put in. The vials don't need to be completely full, I don't think. Just close to it.

I don't know the specific vial size because my source didn't tell me and won't reply when I ask.

But I'm doing low doses and they are consistent each time. What's the worst that could happen? I over or under dose by 50mcg? I'm aiming for 100mcg, so I'm not too worried.

Just took some getting used to.

my guy, u can add as much or as little water as u want there is no proper amount, can be 1/4 full or to the stopper... just need to know how much water u put in so you know how many mcg per ml of water. so u can draw up proper amount for whatever dosage you want to take.

I prefer going with more bac water as there is a tiny bit less waste, but personal preference. 3-3.5ml is pretty much max

if you still are confused I truly dont think u should be messing with peptides or any injections as takes SOME smarts in order to keep yourself safe when injecting anything. shouldn't be ok with not knowing if taking 50mcg or 150mcg when trying for 100 as 50%+/- is alot.

do you work at the water plant in michigan per chance??maybe flint? lol

Also @psauce is correct little air sub q won't kill you however there is very good reason NOT to play fast and loose with air, ESP when have no idea what your doing to begin with. 1 harbours more germs and more importantly it can cause embolism if hit a vein. (IV vein is much larger than one you randomly hit and blocked easier, cause a clot while bubble dissolves etc) it happens(hitting a vein even with professionals) my lady got hit in the vein with a flu shot instant cough as it hit her lungs, don't want a slug of air doing that even if just small amount of non fatal damage, my buddy also got hit in the vein with covid vax (not great but he was fine, although has been linked to many issues with some folks), point is it happens. 1-2 tiny bubbles is ok but dont go further than that ESP if you are not aspirating(pulling up a tiny bit while needle is in you to be sure you dont see blood, ie opposite of why junkies pull back on syringe as they WANT to see blood). why play with fire just to get the extra 0.5 mcg. remember this guy cant figure out how to reconstitute, so want to make sure EVERY precaution is taken. its basically why you dont want to return to the surface too quickly when diving as bubbles in the veins is no bueno.

anyhoo, I get sauces point that dont have to cause yourself too much stress getting every tiny bubble but it is always smart to follow SOP.

there is usually an increase in BP which give a flushing feeling with GH peptides, normal. but if are feeling like dizzy or may pass out may want to scale back dose or stop use.

my guy, u can add as much or as little water as u want there is no proper amount, can be 1/4 full or to the stopper... just need to know how much water u put in so you know how many mcg per ml of water. so u can draw up proper amount for whatever dosage you want to take.

I prefer going with more bac water as there is a tiny bit less waste, but personal preference. 3-3.5ml is pretty much max

if you still are confused I truly dont think u should be messing with peptides or any injections as takes SOME smarts in order to keep yourself safe when injecting anything. shouldn't be ok with not knowing if taking 50mcg or 150mcg when trying for 100 as 50%+/- is alot.

Also @psauce is correct little air sub q won't kill you however there is very good reason NOT to play fast and loose with air, ESP when have no idea what your doing to begin with. 1 harbours more germs and more importantly it can cause embolism if hit a vein. (IV vein is much larger than one you randomly hit and blocked easier, cause a clot while bubble dissolves etc) it happens(hitting a vein even with professionals) my lady got hit in the vein with a flu shot instant cough as it hit her lungs, don't want a slug of air doing that even if just small amount of non fatal damage, my buddy also got hit in the vein with covid vax (not great but he was fine, although has been linked to many issues with some folks), point is it happens. 1-2 tiny bubbles is ok but dont go further than that ESP if you are not aspirating(pulling up a tiny bit while needle is in you to be sure you dont see blood, ie opposite of why junkies pull back on syringe as they WANT to see blood). why play with fire just to get the extra 0.5 mcg. remember this guy cant figure out how to reconstitute, so want to make sure EVERY precaution is taken. its basically why you dont want to return to the surface too quickly when diving as bubbles in the veins is no bueno.

anyhoo, I get sauces point that dont have to cause yourself too much stress getting every tiny bubble but it is always smart to follow SOP.

there is usually an increase in BP which give a flushing feeling with GH peptides, normal. but if are feeling like dizzy or may pass out may want to scale back dose or stop use.
Please read my other replies. I figured a lot of that out myself and said what you just said in the first half. I've already injected and calculated dose. I'm close enough to 100mcg. Might be off by like 20mcg max. I'll get better over time.

Not knowing 100 percent for certain that I don't need to dilute a solution a certain amount, doesn't make me a moron. It's a legitimate question to ask and I figured it out shortly after asking.

Whenever I ask questions here about harmless peptides, it's 50/50, people simply answering politely or some dude telling me I should just ragequit before I kill myself. Haha I dig it tho.

Anyways, thanks for your lengthy reply. Most of it was very helpful. I appreciate the reassurance.

guys I have a question... I use 0.5 ml IE 50 syringes. I filled a 10mg BPC bottle with 2ml Bac water. I inject 250 mcg. My question to you? Can that work at all? I find the amount of 0.05 ml very little. Should I be using more Bac water? I also filled a 5 mg Ipamorelin bottle with 2 ml Bac water, I inject 125 mcg twice a day. here, too, corresponds to 0.05 ml in your 0.5 ml syringe. That's a very small amount at the top. Can such a small amount have any effect at all? Please help!

There are two questions here. One is whether the 250 and 125 ug are effective doses. If you’ve read about those compounds, and those are the right doses, that’s the answer.

The other question is whether you are actually getting those doses with your syringe. The trouble with tiny volumes is that any error in measuring can lead to a very large difference between the dose you want and the dose you’re getting. It is really difficult to be accurate to within 0.01 mL on a 0.5 mL syringe, and that’s 20% of your dose.

If you know how many injections you have taken from each vial, you can add enough bac water to make it so your injections require a larger volume, but you need to know that number or the dosing will be somewhat off.