Questions regarding HGH/Bac Water storage

LeeroyMatinta

Hi,

I’m seeking advice on how to properly store HGH and Bac Water. I have HGH powder from QSC and Bac Water (Watermed, 30x1ml ampoules for €30) from Deus Medical. Could someone provide guidance on the following:

1. How long does HGH powder last in the refrigerator before it expires, and how long does reconstituted HGH last once mixed?
2. How long does unopened Bac Water (in ampoules) last before it expires (I suppose it doesn’t belong to the fridge)?
3. Where should Bac Water be stored? Do I need to refrigerate it before reconstitution?
4. Are there any cheaper sources for Bac Water (in Europe) that you’d recommend?

Thank you

And before reconstituting my hgh, should I put the bac water in the fridge for 10min or never put it in the fridge?

I wouldn't refrigerate it before reconstitution. It'll make dissolving the peptide more difficult.

I keep the reconstituted peptide vials in small pill bottles. After removing from the refrigerator, I allow 10 minutes for it to come to room temperature before opening. This keeps condensation from collecting on the stopper, and room temperature injections have a lower incidence of uncomfortable reactions.

I always kept my BAC in the fridge, never noticed any separation tho

Same. BAC water, lyophilized peptides, reconstituted peptides. All fridge.

I wouldn't refrigerate it before reconstitution. It'll make dissolving the peptide more difficult.

I keep the reconstituted peptide vials in small pill bottles. After removing from the refrigerator, I allow 10 minutes for it to come to room temperature before opening. This keeps condensation from collecting on the stopper, and room temperature injections have a lower incidence of uncomfortable reactions.

I've had no difficulty reconstituting or any uncomfortable reactions with my patented Basic Fridge Protocol™ (see above). And I'm getting 25 vials of BAC from medex at a time so they're in the fridge for a while.

Same. BAC water, lyophilized peptides, reconstituted peptides. All fridge.

I've had no difficulty reconstituting or any uncomfortable reactions with my patented Basic Fridge Protocol™ (see above). And I'm getting 25 vials of BAC from medex at a time so they're in the fridge for a while.

Better tell those retards at Hospira / Pfizer to stop giving out bad info on the labels, god knows how many doctors and hospitals are putting patients at risk by letting their BAC go sour unrefrigerated:

IMG_8919.webp

And look at these pharma time wasters. $1,000 a dose for their HGH and you'd think they would have more qualified personnel on staff not adding pointless steps to the injection process:

IMG_8920.webp

This reminds me if I ever need good cancer treatment in NYC, I'd better skip MSK and go to a hospital where they know what they're doing. "World Class Medicine" my ass:

IMG_8921.webp

Better tell those retards at Hospira / Pfizer to stop giving out bad info on the labels, god knows how many doctors and hospitals are putting patients at risk by letting their BAC go sour unrefrigerated:

View attachment 295815

And look at these pharma time wasters. $1,000 a dose for their HGH and you'd think they would have more qualified personnel on staff not adding pointless steps to the injection process:

View attachment 295816

This reminds me if I ever need good cancer treatment in NYC, I'd better skip MSK and go to a hospital where they know what they're doing. "World Class Medicine" my ass:

View attachment 295817

Say it with me,

Back