questions

ohio79

OK a little about me... I'm a newbie and have some questions... I'm 36 yrs old and I have low T. My doc has me on 2cc of test every other week. I'm also running 500mg every week of testosterone cypionate. My question is after my cycle is it needed for me to do any pct being that I will still be taking my script from my doc???? Any help would be awesome... Also if I posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry.....

OK a little about me... I'm a newbie and have some questions... I'm 36 yrs old and I have low T. My doc has me on 2cc of test every other week. I'm also running 500mg every week of testosterone cypionate. My question is after my cycle is it needed for me to do any pct being that I will still be taking my script from my doc???? Any help would be awesome... Also if I posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry.....
No PCT if your on TRT

Sweet thanks guys. I got some clomid but a old timer at the gym said I wouldn't need it. I was just wanting to make sure....

Your welcome. Just make sure you give yourself enough time to lower your test level before bloodwork.

Yea u wouldn't want your doc to know the reason you "qualified for TRT" is because of AIH.

OP youl state you're 36 but your body habitus, and writing, is that of a 20 year old who is clearly NOT androgen deficient.

If the reason for TRT is not legit eventually your Doc will realize what I've suspected in ONE POST, and you're going to feel pretty lame once such subterfuge is exposed.

I'm really just thinking about finishing my cycle and after doing the blood work. Even if he stops my script. I was thinking about switching docs because about a yr ago I moved to a littler town outside the city and my doc is still in town. About a 30min drive... Might just get a new doc in the town I live in now....

@Dr JIM well he tried lol.

Yea u wouldn't want your doc to know the reason you "qualified for TRT" is because of AIH.

OP youl state you're 36 but your body habitus, and writing, is that of a 20 year old who is clearly NOT androgen deficient.

If the reason for TRT is not legit eventually your Doc will realize what I've suspected in ONE POST, and you're going to feel pretty lame once such subterfuge is exposed.

Back