Quingdao: worst service, no stealth and fake raws

BigThierry

My horror story with Quingdao.

Im an European lurker from the Meso french community so excuse me if my English is not perfect.

I guess i don’t have the best luck when it comes to sources, got fucked raw by Crius and his wonderful HGH, but Qingdao is on another whole level.

Im in the military as some of my friends, using gear it’s quite useful for us and since we are a group buying raws makes things way cheaper, Quingdao had some good prices and i decided to go with them.

We ordered different products in a big quantity, Quingdao assured us that they were going to ship products in small packages... a notice comes from customs saying that they have stopped a strange package for us, the package was described as “electronic products”, so we had some “kilograms” of electronic products inside a box, inside the box there were bags filled with powder at plain sight + some kind of transparent plastic egg filled with powder, me denied that the package was for us and we moved forward.

I asked Qingdao to resend our products, according to them since the fault was ours from not finding a justification they wanted to charge me a 50% of the total product, after going back and forth i “only” had to pay for shipping again, i told them to split it in severa packages (VAT law had just started) they assured me they were using a shipper that covered the VAT, i believed them and i waited... I received a notification from customs, another package marked as “electronic products” was found, this time they didn’t inspected it but they asked me to give information about the package since the VAT was not paid, since I couldn’t forge fake information i denied it again, luckily the second got trough customs, this one containing Winstrol and Adrol, i was impressed since no other source had Adrol, i asked them directly if they had it and they said “we have some”, I believe that you can’t properly test a product without a lab test unless its an oral, Adrol (100mg) always puts my BP at +140, 300mg of this “adrol” didn’t even give me a rise in my BP, upped it to 500 and... nothing, and yes im aware if it was real I would have ended up in the hospital but this tasted like Monosodium Glutamate so i risked it, my buddy switched from Balkans winny to their winny and he felt no difference, so at least the winny was good.

They would not give me a refund since I didn’t do “my part” to get my products out of customs, so you guys basically get a big fuck you from our part.

I have ordered from two more sources, one of them got my package to my country trough customs surprisingly fast and im waiting for the second source, i have ordered a bunch of products and i will probably send those to Jano.

No stealth, no reshipper....no order. It's that simple.

Also too long a product list is also suspect when you have raws nobody else is carrying.

There learning by these mistakes. Stealth is crucial and maybe next time they’ll send it in junkie electronics or something. My old source from way back when use to use old VCRs lol

There learning by these mistakes. Stealth is crucial and maybe next time they’ll send it in junkie electronics or something. My old source from way back when use to use old VCRs lol
If you ask them they probably would do somthing, but you would have to pay extra for the cost of the diversion package in my experience.. I remember the vcr/DVD player times.. imagine they sent one now it would be way too sus. Honestly the the way X-rays work now a days, most ports it’s just not smart to have things hidden inside of stuff like that, they will almost always notice an anomaly like that, it’s much smarter to have a shipping agent who knows exactly what they’re doing in sending goods into the country that shouldn’t be coming and with the proper paperwork and false declarations of what the product should be.

My horror story with Quingdao.

Im an European lurker from the Meso french community so excuse me if my English is not perfect.

I guess i don’t have the best luck when it comes to sources, got fucked raw by Crius and his wonderful HGH, but Qingdao is on another whole level.

Im in the military as some of my friends, using gear it’s quite useful for us and since we are a group buying raws makes things way cheaper, Quingdao had some good prices and i decided to go with them.

We ordered different products in a big quantity, Quingdao assured us that they were going to ship products in small packages... a notice comes from customs saying that they have stopped a strange package for us, the package was described as “electronic products”, so we had some “kilograms” of electronic products inside a box, inside the box there were bags filled with powder at plain sight + some kind of transparent plastic egg filled with powder, me denied that the package was for us and we moved forward.

I asked Qingdao to resend our products, according to them since the fault was ours from not finding a justification they wanted to charge me a 50% of the total product, after going back and forth i “only” had to pay for shipping again, i told them to split it in severa packages (VAT law had just started) they assured me they were using a shipper that covered the VAT, i believed them and i waited... I received a notification from customs, another package marked as “electronic products” was found, this time they didn’t inspected it but they asked me to give information about the package since the VAT was not paid, since I couldn’t forge fake information i denied it again, luckily the second got trough customs, this one containing Winstrol and Adrol, i was impressed since no other source had Adrol, i asked them directly if they had it and they said “we have some”, I believe that you can’t properly test a product without a lab test unless its an oral, Adrol (100mg) always puts my BP at +140, 300mg of this “adrol” didn’t even give me a rise in my BP, upped it to 500 and... nothing, and yes im aware if it was real I would have ended up in the hospital but this tasted like Monosodium Glutamate so i risked it, my buddy switched from Balkans winny to their winny and he felt no difference, so at least the winny was good.

They would not give me a refund since I didn’t do “my part” to get my products out of customs, so you guys basically get a big fuck you from our part.

I have ordered from two more sources, one of them got my package to my country trough customs surprisingly fast and im waiting for the second source, i have ordered a bunch of products and i will probably send those to Jano.
Can u save me the same trip and send me details of good supplier. taylorrick804@gmail.com
Thanks for ur help and thanks for defending ur country and its rights for freedom. Bes of luck from an australian brother.

No need, check his profile, and the feedbacks of the stealth in the thread and you will get your answer that he is a fake or another source shill
So the new guys that create accounts and suck your cock are legit? But any new account that dares question the great Qungdong dumfuck is a fake?

Do you know how utterly stupid you sound?

So the new guys that create accounts and suck your cock are legit? But any new account that dares question the great Qungdong dumfuck is a fake?

Do you know how utterly stupid you sound?
Save your breath... Q is bringing in the business, have you seen all the customers comments.. day after day, satisfied customers!

Of course since they do such higher volume, probably 50X more than anyone else on this board, they may get more complains, but as a percentage, it's very low

Save your breath... Q is bringing in the business, have you seen all the customers comments.. day after day, satisfied customers!

Of course since they do such higher volume, probably 50X more than anyone else on this board, they may get more complains, but as a percentage, it's very low
Yup only because of his prices, sworder...... his customer service is 0, hi quality is sub par from what I have seen. And the only customers that sing his praises are you the biggest shill here, and newbs for the most part
I

Yup only because of his prices, sworder...... his customer service is 0, hi quality is
Everyone has said the customer service has been great that purchased from them. You are not a customer, you are a flamer.

sub par from what I have seen
@Jet Labs got multiple things tested from them. @MisterSuperGod gave the opinion the company was good with the exception of the rudeness of the salesperson.

Everyone has seen all the lab tests, and even @MisterSuperGod has stated they looked good and acceptable.

Multiple others have left feedback about getting their products quickly , promptly . Go read the thread. They are getting lots of sales, and a lot of good feedback. I'll be ordering again soon.

. And the only customers that sing his praises are you the biggest shill here, and newbs for the most part
I

You guys can have him all to yourselves, I for one and most I know out there wont touch Qingdao with a 10ft pole.
If I gave a shit about you, I would laugh that you are going to be paying higher prices. But I don't :). Isn't the market nice in the internet age where we have such a selection!

Yup only because of his prices, sworder...... his customer service is 0, hi quality is sub par from what I have seen. And the only customers that sing his praises are you the biggest shill here, and newbs for the most part
I
Christ, why does it have to be so complex with sources, can't one simply ship normally with at the very least, half-decent stealth and quality? It doesn't take that much effort.

That's why I'm willing to think many of these threads are shills gaslighting others made by other sellers themselves that are high on their tren and stimulants typing up paragraphs worth of dogshit without a single drop of proof. (OP aka potential gaslighting faggot)

Christ, why does it have to be so complex with sources, can't one simply ship normally with at the very least, half-decent stealth and quality? It doesn't take that much effort.

That's why I'm willing to think many of these threads are shills gaslighting others made by other sellers themselves that are high on their tren and stimulants typing up paragraphs worth of dogshit without a single drop of proof. (OP aka potential gaslighting faggot)
Well, there are hundreds of thousands of $'s to be made or gained by bashing your competitor. We can only wonder. Till I see test report after test report of bad quality, nothing else matters.

I'm sure they ship tons of packages and have a better understanding on the best way to ship, than the average person knows.

This source wont make an effort unless you pay extra great customer service