Quingdao: worst service, no stealth and fake raws

It pisses me off, that 1+ years ago they did the same thing for me.

I got some package from them. All sent out it with the label 'bluetooth speakers'. First time I told them it would be advisable to pick something more credible because I find it not safe. Vials had no packaging other than the white box. After I got the package like that again I ordered with the condition they write something else on it (I said what but wont disclose here).
For sure they sent it out as BTooth speakers again but this time customs got it, so had a call from police to go there and make a statement. (the rest of the story I already wrote here...) Its decriminalized and was miniscule amount. They didnt reship becasue I didnt get letter of seizure.

Couple days later I wrote my story here I got a PM from a guy who asked my help because the exact same happened with him.

Why can't you just put couple hours into thinking out things? Maybe changing addresses/ names more frequently and so on because I have my doubts about your OPSEC...

Should say the goods were good and price is awesome also. Doenst worth the risk for me. Unless they change.

Heres my old post about them in qingdaos topic:

"Thats why I don't order from them.

I got one of my package seized with 2 boxes of TB500. I got a call from police department to go as a witness because some package is on my name that has illegal material in them.
I didn't get any letter of seizure as they just destroyed it and since I never was accused of anything ( personal amounts are ok in my country). I alerted Alisa but since I didnt get letter of seizure they didnt reship it.
The policeman who interrogated me was very friendly as he saw it was like 160$worth of stuff, I brought some medical papers stating I had shoulder injury and doing ongoing PT and after the interrogation he told some shit on the corridor he was not supposed to. It wasnt the bad cop good cop as the interrogation was over and he said we are officialy done. He said the customs wrote that the package was labeled as Bluetooth speakers and it was obvious by a single inspection by touching(!!!!! not even fucking xray, stealth was so bad) that it has something else.... It had no stealth at all. I had ordered from them before and the same description was on but that time it passed customs. Policeman also said I was lucky I didn't lie it wasnt mine because I would have gotten a house searching, seizure of phone and computers.

The funny thing is that a year later (or something like that) I wrote to 'her' from another account and name, trying to order stuff to a different address. She said " we never had package seized in your location don't worry". I am like okay... They then totally ignored my request to give different labels therefore I didnt pay."

So yeah good products, good price, shitty opsec. People dont think they can be caught until they do. After EU vat changes its stupid for me to order as I wont forge documents for 'personal use' amounts of gear. I rather buy EU domestic from Liska (even if i don't like his style sometimes lol) or Hilma and couple more and pay 2-4x than taking stupid risks...

They have no Opsec especially due to payment methods
I am not worried about digital evidence or lack of digital stealth so to speak: i buy small amounts. I am worried about stealth of the physical package because its not likely I ever got any investigation about my finances but packages labeled and packed shitty will get you in trouble sooner or later.

I am not worried about digital evidence or lack of digital stealth so to speak: i buy small amounts. I am worried about stealth of the physical package because its not likely I ever got any investigation about my finances but packages labeled and packed shitty will get you in trouble sooner or later.
Agreed, and your circumstances are different than others. I was just simply pointing out their ospec is shitty starting with payment methods and onto stealth. They seem to cut corners quite a bit and not put any thought into anything more than getting their money and a package out the door whatever that may be.

There are some countries where a single 10ml vial will get you jail time so those need to be just as worried about digital footprints as much as stealth