Test Report #45923.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Test Report #45926.png
    Test Report #45926.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Test Report #45928.png
    Test Report #45928.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 101
thanks for the testing. Obviously fakes, what i dont understand is why they just dont put the correct substance and the correct amount. I mean, the packaging is probaply even more expensive than the raws lol

Real Indian anabolics. Lol

This "Indian pharma" is trash lol

Am I missing something? Where does India pharma fit into any of this? I don't see India anything on Roideurope. In fact, you can see where they're using names that are clearly meant to sound like India brands but aren't.

Some weird stuff going on there. They're using the same "sticker on a white bag" Clen a lot of the Chinese gear brands use. Why fake test by mixing esters when the its so cheap? Just get $5 vials from a place like QSC uses, label and package them. Just weird really low end counterfeiting operation. Could've sold real oils and kept the "pharma" scam going.

Last edited:
I said right away that they are fakes. Especially with the Sustanon.
And the guy knows that exactly.
I'm looking forward to his statement.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing @rockyraccoon .

Same here :p Got excited when scrolling past this thread title... But! There is actually a USA source named "Umbrella Labs" if that is any consolation. (Complete with the same logo as seen in RE.)

What is RE? At first I was thinking umbrella academy (love) until I read the RE. Idk what RE is