Rate my gym progression.

Bigbicep

Hey guys what you recon of my gym progression? These 2 photos are around 3 years apart. Haven’t been 100% consistent all the time but have been training hard and dieting hard when I do. This past year been the most consistent, really been dialed in. Mind the messy room lol

Attachments

• IMG_2851.jpeg
    IMG_2851.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2852.jpeg
    IMG_2852.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hey guys what you recon of my gym progression? These 2 photos are around 3 years apart. Haven’t been 100% consistent all the time but have been training hard and dieting hard when I do. This past year been the most consistent, really been dialed in. Mind the messy room lol
You’d have to actually take a pic without a shirt or af least showing yourself but you gained weight that’s for sure ahah

With the limited information available I would say that is an incredible transformation and you are doing well.

Congrats.

You’d have to actually take a pic without a shirt or af least showing yourself but you gained weight that’s for sure ahah
thanks man yea I’ll take a pic tn
Not terrible, hoss. Was this natural or enhanced?
mostly natural. Only have 1 cycle of test under me which I ran for 12 weeks
With the limited information available I would say that is an incredible transformation and you are doing well.

Congrats.
thanks man

You need food

No offense, you look natural lol. Maybe, put more years on actual training and eating food before going into another cycle.

I actually need less food I’m tryna cut some fat

yea, I’m not planning to do another cycle for abit

I’m over 20 in both pics
No point doing a cut in the first bit of gaining imo, outside of managing appetite and insulin, hard to give advice on if you should cut or bulk without a true physique shot, but often times higher cals and more movement will treat you better in the long term

Embrace the perpetual bulk, you will be happier
No point doing a cut in the first bit of gaining imo, outside of managing appetite and insulin, hard to give advice on if you should cut or bulk without a true physique shot, but often times higher cals and more movement will treat you better in the long term
I did want to keep bulking but I feel like I’m around 20ish percent bf right now. Should I just keep going ?

I did want to keep bulking but I feel like I’m around 20ish percent bf right now. Should I just keep going ?
Muscle makes cutting easier, you might not have your “preferred” physique while doing so, but the 7 hard months of bulking I just went through are paying off so nicely as I’m only like 2 months into a cut, losing fat is generally easy, gaining muscle is not, so as long as you’re happy enough with what you see in the mirror and can remind yourself you’re in a temporary phase I’d do it, being uncomfortable from eating and gaining is just as normal as suffering from cutting

Muscle makes cutting easier, you might not have your “preferred” physique while doing so, but the 7 hard months of bulking I just went through are paying off so nicely as I’m only like 2 months into a cut, losing fat is generally easy, gaining muscle is not, so as long as you’re happy enough with what you see in the mirror and can remind yourself you’re in a temporary phase I’d do it, being uncomfortable from eating and gaining is just as normal as suffering from cutting
What was you bf percentage at the end on your bulk? I wouldn’t mind to continue bulking. I actually wanted to bulk till I put on another 20-30lbs but I don’t want to end up with a massive amount of excess fat that will take more time to lose which means also a loss in gains

I prefer to bulk for long amounts of time too. Like 7-10 months

What was you bf percentage at the end on your bulk? I wouldn’t mind to continue bulking. I actually wanted to bulk till I put on another 20-30lbs but I don’t want to end up with a massive amount of excess fat that will take more time to lose which means also a loss in gains
Like 25-27% probably

Thats not bad progress.

dont take this the wrong way, im not your dad and you can do what you want, but you could have easily achieved the same results naturally.

youre heading in the right direction, but id leave the drugs out of it for a bit while you iron out your consistency, training, and diet.

Thats not bad progress.

dont take this the wrong way, im not your dad and you can do what you want, but you could have easily achieved the same results naturally.

youre heading in the right direction, but id leave the drugs out of it for a bit while you iron out your consistency, training, and diet.
I second this^

Thats not bad progress.

I get what you mean. I may or may not I guess we will wait and see. I’m not planning on doing anything for awhile at least

Back