"Raws are not sterile"

SwitchingUpFast

I've seen people say that unironically. But that doesn't even make sense, right? Obviously they are sterile when they come out the factory right? But let's say they were contaminated with bacteria or whatever. How tf would you know?
Call me an absolute retard idc

I've seen people say that unironically. But that doesn't even make sense, right? Obviously they are sterile when they come out the factory right? But let's say they were contaminated with bacteria or whatever. How tf would you know?
Call me an absolute retard idc

Once exposed to a non-sterile environment, ie, the air, nothing is sterile.

I'm just trying to picture the whole process in my head. The raws are sterile but the bag they came in obviously not (on the outside). How would I even UNPACK the raws them in a way that keeps them definitely sterile? This seems so hard actually lol

You use sterile equipment washed with ethanol and heated for a few minutes. But the raws are never sterile and that is the point of using sterile 0.22 micron syringe or bottle top filters. This filters remove any bacteria. And you use benzyl alcohol to prevent bacteria growth.

You use sterile equipment washed with ethanol and heated for a few minutes. But the raws are never sterile and that is the point of using sterile 0.22 micron syringe or bottle top filters. This filters remove any bacteria. And you use benzyl alcohol to prevent bacteria growth.
I'm not even talking about the equipment just moving the powder safely. And realistically what's 0.22 micrometer gonna do
I get that it might not *matter* in practice. But why be so goddamn autistic about sterilizing everything else tho when you just gonna yeet the raws through some shitty filter. Seems like a waste

I'm just trying to picture the whole process in my head. The raws are sterile but the bag they came in obviously not (on the outside). How would I even UNPACK the raws them in a way that keeps them definitely sterile? This seems so hard actually lol
The raws are not sterile, that why its filtered and mixed with benzyl alcohol.

I'm not even talking about the equipment just moving the powder safely. And realistically what's 0.22 micrometer gonna do
I get that it might not *matter* in practice. But why be so goddamn autistic about sterilizing everything else tho when you just gonna yeet the raws through some shitty filter. Seems like a waste

It's going to filter a large quantity of the bacteria, along with the vast majority of the other non-bacterial crap in the gear out. Then the alcohol will keep the solution bacteriostatic, preventing any further growth of whatever bacteria is in the solution.

It sounds like you're saying. that because it's not "perfect" filtration is useless, which means you are retarded.

It's going to filter a large quantity of the bacteria, along with the vast majority of the other non-bacterial crap in the gear out. Then the alcohol will keep the solution bacteriostatic, preventing any further growth of whatever bacteria is in the solution.

It sounds like you're saying. that because it's not "perfect" filtration is useless, which means you are retarded.
Not saying that tho.

Y they put bacteria in their raws tho

Bacteria is everywhere, on everything. You eat it and inhale it.

But these systems are designed to kill most of the bacteria that's harmful.

When you inject you're bypassing that protection, and it's a lot easier for bacteria to overwhelm your immune system, so it's vital to keep it to a minimum.

Bacteria is everywhere, on everything. You eat it and inhale it.

But these systems are designed to kill most of the bacteria that's harmful.

When you inject you're bypassing that protection, and it's a lot easier for bacteria to overwhelm your immune system, so it's vital to keep it to a minimum.
I’d quit while I’m ahead, @Ghoul . This is going nowhere lol

seriously instead of arguing don't uses steroids at all. I am not even sure what you are arguing about. Just another useless and pointless thread.

If someone asks something dumb you can assume there are 10 other lurkers here who were thinking the same dumb thing. So it’s not useless. Most people are here to learn not enter the Meso Mr know-it-all pageant

this is still useless imo because there is already a thread dedicated to homebrew. That was all i used to homebrew and everything went smooth. If they only did a little research.

Back