Real name if having delivered to your home in US?

• Thread starter Deleted member 139897
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 139897

Hey guys,

For those in the US, do you use your real name when having gear from UGLs shipped to your home? I have been and it only now occurred to me to ask others.

I haven’t run into any issues, and ordering domestic don’t expect any. I still wanted to ask.

I know setting up a PO Box and using a pseudonym is an alternative, but since I’m using my home address anyway, should I continue to use my real name?

Hey guys,

For those in the US, do you use your real name when having gear from UGLs shipped to your home? I have been and it only now occurred to me to ask others.

I haven’t run into any issues, and ordering domestic don’t expect any. I still wanted to ask.

I know setting up a PO Box and using a pseudonym is an alternative, but since I’m using my home address anyway, should I continue to use my real name?
Yes, you should. Some guys will say no, but I personally think you should.

I use my real name but I also don’t have orders constantly coming in. I can see both sides of the debate

99.9% of the time you should. If anything using a pseudonym could potentially raise some flags and/or get your package RTS. If you have an s/o that knows you buy gear, you can always put it under their name if you're that worried. But yeah, PO box is also another option.

Real name or the name of someone that normally gets mail at the address it is being sent to.
Agree with others here so far that it can be a red flag otherwise although on other forums I see just as many people say never use your real name as I do those that say you should use your real name.

If your package is not very big to make you look like a reseller and will be seized, then you will not get anything except official letter that will saying that you have two option:
1) proof that you bought them with prescription
2) not to respond, and they'll recycle them

Of course it's better to receive package as anonymous, but even if package will be seized, then it's not that bad if you are buying for your own use.

IMO your real name. Remember just because your name is on a package doesn't mean you ordered it :) If you're super worried, leave it unopened for a couple weeks. That way if someone comes knocking you say you didn't recognize it so you didn't open it

Going to keep using my name as I have been, thanks for the feedback everyone.

Usps is trained to return packages with names who don't live at the address. It doesn't always happen but it does most of the time.