Reconstituting Multiple Peptides Together

I have used my injectable carnitine to reconstitute lypholised ipamorelin, BPC157 and TB500, which I have then combined into a single solution containing 500mcg of each compound and 600mg of lcarn, per ml. Feels like it is working. Question: does anyone else reconstitute peptides and combine them into a single solution like this? Assuming everything is refrigerated, is there any reason to think these peptides might denature? Any peptides worth adding to my megamix? NOTE: when I added injectable choline to tirzepatide, it went a weird cloudy colour and didn’t seem to mix. Thank you everyone in advance-greatly appreciate this forum!

I have done a number of peptide mixes without any issues. GLP1's (tirzepatide and semaglutide) do seem to have issues when mixing (solution goes cloudy).

Not sure anyone knows for sure what different peptides will do together. Probably some good cases for testing, right after mixing and then a month later to test degradation.

I have done the following combos for as long as a month without noticing any issues.
Ipamorelin with CJC no DAC
BPC/TB500
BPC/TB500/GHK-CU
BPC/TB500/GHK Basic

dude thank you so much for the sanity check here - good to know! I would like to suggest that you throw lcarn into your mix - packs a great punch (i am sure you are already aware).

are you taking ipamorelin bc you had issues with GH? I blow up savagely - talking cankles etc

dude thank you so much for the sanity check here - good to know! I would like to suggest that you throw lcarn into your mix - packs a great punch (i am sure you are already aware).

are you taking ipamorelin bc you had issues with GH? I blow up savagely - talking cankles etc
I do a custom MIC-B12-Lcarn blend separately. :)

When I started my road to getting healthier, my igf1 was 140. 3 months of Ipa/CJC, IGF-1 was 206. More importantly, the best sleep of my life.

I do a custom MIC-B12-Lcarn blend separately. :)

When I started my road to getting healthier, my igf1 was 140. 3 months of Ipa/CJC, IGF-1 was 206. More importantly, the best sleep of my life.
how do you find the MIC? and is the b12 necessary? I seem to get plenty (based on my bloods) from my oral supplements - is there any advantage to the injectable vrersion? thx for your response buddy

how do you find the MIC? and is the b12 necessary? I seem to get plenty (based on my bloods) from my oral supplements - is there any advantage to the injectable vrersion? thx for your response buddy
I have not studied specific oral vs injection bioavailability, but

So on one of the Discord peptide groups, we have been crowdsourcing blends and trying out differing combos. A value solution is we purchase various blends and combine for our own custom concoctions. One current blend (my favorite so far) is with the following:

6 ml First Choice Equine Lipotropes
15 ml First Choice B Complex
9 ml Amino Asylum L-Carnitine 600mg / ml

Filtered into a 30ml sterile vial.

That results in: per ml

• L-carn: 280mg
  • Methionine: 50mg
  • Inositol: 50mg
  • Choline: 50mg
  • L-Leucine: 0.5mg
  • Thiamine(B1): 60mg
  • Riboflavin(B2): 2.5mg
  • Niacinamide(B3): 30mg
  • Pantothenate(B5): 10mg
  • Pyridoxine(B6): 10mg
  • Cyanocobalamin(B12): 102mcg
Working through this supply, and next round I will buy raws of most of this and blend from scratch.

My cost on this comes out to about $15 per 30ml vial. So about 50 cents per 1 ml shot. I have been doing this EOD first thing in the am. So very pleased with the cost when you compare to something like Amino Asylum Shredder.

I have not studied specific oral vs injection bioavailability, but

So on one of the Discord peptide groups, we have been crowdsourcing blends and trying out differing combos. A value solution is we purchase various blends and combine for our own custom concoctions. One current blend (my favorite so far) is with the following:

6 ml First Choice Equine Lipotropes
15 ml First Choice B Complex
9 ml Amino Asylum L-Carnitine 600mg / ml

Filtered into a 30ml sterile vial.

That results in: per ml

• L-carn: 280mg
  • Methionine: 50mg
  • Inositol: 50mg
  • Choline: 50mg
  • L-Leucine: 0.5mg
  • Thiamine(B1): 60mg
  • Riboflavin(B2): 2.5mg
  • Niacinamide(B3): 30mg
  • Pantothenate(B5): 10mg
  • Pyridoxine(B6): 10mg
  • Cyanocobalamin(B12): 102mcg
Working through this supply, and next round I will buy raws of most of this and blend from scratch.

My cost on this comes out to about $15 per 30ml vial. So about 50 cents per 1 ml shot. I have been doing this EOD first thing in the am. So very pleased with the cost when you compare to something like Amino Asylum Shredder.
Dude that blend is wild - all the colours of the rainbow!!! How do we get invited to your discord group?

Injectable B12 is for people who can't absorb dietary/oral B12; usually older people or some with intrinsic factor deficiency, excess alcohol consumption, and a few other reasons.

If blood results are good, you're absorbing it fine via diet/supps.

I’m thinking of pre-mixing my MT2, pt141, and HCG together in the same vial. I wanna do this because i don’t wanna use three different syringes each time, but mixing them in the syringe rather than the vial makes it tricky to draw the right amount of all three.

Is there any reason why this wouldn’t work? The only downside I can think of is that I can’t unmix them if I want to later reduce a dose, but other than that this seems like the smartest thing to do.

I’m thinking of pre-mixing my MT2, pt141, and HCG together in the same vial. I wanna do this because i don’t wanna use three different syringes each time, but mixing them in the syringe rather than the vial makes it tricky to draw the right amount of all three.

Is there any reason why this wouldn’t work? The only downside I can think of is that I can’t unmix them if I want to later reduce a dose, but other than that this seems like the smartest thing to do.
Certain peptides gel together for some reason. I don’t see how this would be a problem otherwise just make sure to mix the bottle extremely well so you’re not withdrawing all one peptide somehow.

i am not sure about whether it would mix ok (probably would be fine, i guess), however I am interested to see that you are using MT2 and PT141 together ... I had understood that MT2 already contains the active ingredient within PT141 (bremelanotide). Worth double checking this bro - would not want to see you with an out of control boner...

On that note, the MT2 alone gives me almost absurd teenager type boners - extremely effective

Certain peptides gel together for some reason. I don’t see how this would be a problem otherwise just make sure to mix the bottle extremely well so you’re not withdrawing all one peptide somehow.
I’ll give it a good shake then. Thanks

i am not sure about whether it would mix ok (probably would be fine, i guess), however I am interested to see that you are using MT2 and PT141 together ... I had understood that MT2 already contains the active ingredient within PT141 (bremelanotide). Worth double checking this bro - would not want to see you with an out of control boner...

On that note, the MT2 alone gives me almost absurd teenager type boners - extremely effective
The mt2 and pt141 seem to be pretty equally effective for boners on me, at the same mcg. I’m thinking of taking mt2 at 100 mcg, and titrating up every few months until I look like a chocolate bar, then cruising at whatever dose keeps me that color. 100mcg of mt2 doesn’t really give me the boners I’m looking for, so I’m gonna make up the difference with pt141, probably at 300mcg and titrate as needed.

Peeps have taken mt2 in the MGs, and pt141 is meant to be dosed in the MGs. So I’m not concerned about taking a total of 400mcg.

I’m gonna dose it before bed, because I’m of the armchair opinion that the MCR agonism or other downstream effects continue to produce stimulatory effects once the drug is cleared. The maximum effect I find on my dick is around 6 hours after taking it, and the effects linger for over 24 hours.

Losartan has a similar half life to pt-141, but it’s dosed daily and effective all day. So maybe the same shit is going on here