Reconstitution

i personally mix two 12 iu vials of hgh into one vial, it gives me 4 days worth of injections (2iu morning/3iu at night) daily so it's not too bad as far as mixing a vial every two days or so,,,,, anyone mix more into a "bigger vial" ???

Best practice is to reconstitute only as needed, but don't use sooner than 15 minutes after the solution is visibly clear.

Personally I reconstitute all peptides the day before I intend to use them. This allows enough time to ensure even the most difficult to reconstitute parts of the peptide have time to fully rehydrate.

For HGH a minimum 1ml per 36iu, up to 5ml. Higher dilution rates are preferable when the vial will be kept in a reconstituted state for longer periods of time.

I reconstitute 2-3 vials at a time (~10 IU/vial), use 1 vial a day, half in morning and half in evening. All stored in fridge before and after reconstituting.

One constant I've noticed in the dozens of studies I've read is large aggregates take time to develop. I haven't come across an example of >10um forming in less than 3 days. So in your case of near immediate use, you're already minimizing aggregates.

In fact, an analysis of 8 brands of rHGH, showed single vial doses, reconstituted with sterile (non BAC) water for immediate use, were associated with fewer side effects reported to the FDA than multi dose vials reconstituted with BAC and used over extended periods.

I reconstitute 2-3 vials at a time (~10 IU/vial), use 1 vial a day, half in morning and half in evening. All stored in fridge before and after reconstituting.

And for what it's worth, I've also run Cinnatropin and Genotropin. They shipped from overseas and take way longer than 3 days to get here.

Same dosing protocol (10 IU/d split twice daily), same [expected] effects as UGL hGH that I reconstituted the day before.

And for what it's worth, I've also run Cinnatropin and Genotropin. They shipped from overseas and take way longer than 3 days to get here.

Same dosing protocol (10 IU/d split twice daily), same [expected] effects as UGL hGH that I reconstituted the day before.
A couple of comments on this.

First, of course, no one needs to care about this. Aggregation isn't going to kill you. If you think this is all job security busywork for scientists investigating 1 in a 1,000,000 risks (@narta), feel free to move along.

Prefilled pens are carefully controlled mini environments optimized for long shelf life.

They're reconstituted to a very specific PH, with excipient ingredients and auto injector materials chosen specifically to minimize aggregation.

Pharma HGH pens can be left at room temperature for 3 weeks without significant aggregate formation.

This is nothing like UGL HGH conditions.

PH 5.8 results in GH forming aggregates that are TEN TIMES larger, than they do at PH 7.

How many UGL HGH users have any idea
what the PH of their vial of GH is? Especially when everyone's using different amounts of BAC, which modifies PH.

IMG_9088.webp

The safety and efficacy of protein drugs are strongly dependent on their physical and chemical stability. Instability of proteins can result in aggregation, which decreases efficacy and can be harmful due to immunogenic reactions or clotting

Numerous factors can trigger protein aggregation during processing, transport, or storage of these drugs.
Therefore, there is a need to develop more stable protein drugs that reduce the risk of efficacy loss and formation of undesired degradation

Back