puh, disappointing..
just bought 1 kit from hilma but since i have paid over 200e with shipping i assumed it is at least great quality (few months ago before i found reasonable priced one..)

In my country the glucose meter is like 15-20 bucks.in some places its for free if you buy the testing strips but thats bout the same.
what do you expect to get out of the GH anyways ? Do you really need it you that advanced?

In my country the glucose meter is like 15-20 bucks.in some places its for free if you buy the testing strips but thats bout the same.
what do you expect to get out of the GH anyways ? Do you really need it you that advanced?
First time trying GH. Always wanted to add it to my stack. Was just to try it and hear what the hype was about. I know its not pharma tho

In best case scenario you will sleep better hold some water in the right places and some improved cognition .
I never got the fat burning muscle building with generics.
Some years ago people would of jumped on this purity with generics times are sure changing

In best case scenario you will sleep better hold some water in the right places and some improved cognition .
I never got the fat burning muscle building with generics.
Some years ago people would of jumped on this purity with generics times are sure changing

I have only ran generics and noticed a significant bump in strenght at 4 iu, especially when splitting twice daily

Also baby skin, better cognition and recovery. Fat loss is pretty meh but i also have a good appetite

Sponsors

Latest posts