Reusing steroid vial for 6500 r-HCG injection

marsupial

Is it possible to reuse a sterile vial that previously had gear in it to store the u-6500 hCG injection (from India typically) contents? I’ve never homebrewed so idk about trusting myself with making a sterile vial. Seems better to use a vial shown to be sterile.

Gear meaning oil based? No man..Peptides are very fragile, i wouldn't trust this. Also, a used vial has also been pierced quite a few times, at the end the rubber stopper will be totally screwed.

Just buy sterile vials from amazon. They go for like 25 per 8 pieces.

Gear meaning oil based? No man..Peptides are very fragile, i wouldn't trust this. Also, a used vial has also been pierced quite a few times, at the end the rubber stopper will be totally screwed.

Just buy sterile vials from amazon. They go for like 25 per 8 pieces.
Are they shipped as pre-sterilized?

Yes, please

i'm using these. I've bought the 10ml and the 3ml, so far so good. Just copy the paragraph

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Solutions-Sterile-Stopper-Borosilicate-Individually/dp/B0BD72SN3D/ref=sr_1_6?crid=26VSISIBW07RZ&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.sMoEUt1Ipbv4--Y_asDohytunmx-IKtS0c-7qySvmsMl0ifJg-DPpa-l3SMm5DvTGJYfTOpSm98aC-66s5DbnAqSBIRlO6oxTSy-EBqj3EKfK7cjLXLyitXxTe98MvuT1UscRWoVXdW0XyJtrEgMKyWsVQRToedmYzA6XbU1wBhttQHb3NeBiJK_yz8al3g3Bif13BkZGmVoIAYk1_H6A7s5v2rMvlqgpXsABjulaSygI5H-ZtpigZXMTkKEgWjLXY7XdMvGVsCZ-JzKfgVSH9JBJnvvAq9Mc4XCNNJfrvY.j0YsgA0sHQz7_Ii45CwVqJYUBoRylWi4-GcJj0Liv94&dib_tag=se&keywords=sterile%2Bvials%2B10ml&qid=1717012070&sprefix=sterile%2Bvia%2Caps%2C114&sr=8-6&th=1

Last edited:
Sterile vials can be bought for a couple bucks. I get 5ml which are actually 7ml for peptides and 10's and 20's from med lab supply.

You never put oil in water before? They don't mix.

I've reused vials many times without any issue. Won't do it if it has too many holes in the stopper tho. Then u risk floaters in your gear. I would only reuse it once.

Back