Rimobolan vs UGL primo

Trades

Primo is primo right? If the UGL product and the molecule and weight/concentration are correct, then the only other variables are potential contaminants and carrier oil/BA/BB.

I've always had good results with trusted/tested UGL primo, I'm just wondering if there's an "oh this is different" moment. I can't imagine how or why, I'm just asking. I assume the price premium is for those that prefer the peace of mind that the product is pharma.

anything pharma is better than ugl. For me it feels cleaner and I get less sides. I think its like you said the carrier oil and other shit makes ugl not as good. just my opinion. And thats not to say the gains wont be just as good but pharma is just a better feeling over all when on it.

Primo is primo right? If the UGL product and the molecule and weight/concentration are correct, then the only other variables are potential contaminants and carrier oil/BA/BB.

I've always had good results with trusted/tested UGL primo, I'm just wondering if there's an "oh this is different" moment. I can't imagine how or why, I'm just asking. I assume the price premium is for those that prefer the peace of mind that the product is pharma.
Properly tested, UGL can be as awesome as Pharma

No spam intended, but there are some labs here continuously posting lab testing that proves it.

However, as it should be oblivious… if you have access and can afford Pharma… hands down

There are lots of Ugl sources now that are great, personally unless you get your stuff directly from the pharmacy, its akl the same if tested. There are lots of fake pharma these days, worse then proper ugl gear imo ..

There are lots of Ugl sources now that are great, personally unless you get your stuff directly from the pharmacy, its akl the same if tested. There are lots of fake pharma these days, worse then proper ugl gear imo ..
100% ..the amo7nt of bootleg/fake pharma is at ots worse right now I feel. It's very easy for anyone with some money to have the packaging made to be identical to pharma.. most of us can tell fake from real bit the newb or average person has no clue.. sometimes the fakes have real product inside and then so many more have just oil with nothing else.
I've never personally used any pharma steroids yet in my 8ish years doing this. I have used pharma ancillaries and similar meds yes .

Back