Ripped off often?

And the MW Dick riders are comin out to play! Riddle me this? What's up with all the shit labmaxs girls?
Not everyone hops on the labmax joy ride. Is It that hard to have an unexpected result with what basically is a chemistry experiment. Again, you say failed labmax is end of story? I would love to be so short sighted as you are. Bloods are king and they tell a different story.

Your a danger to the community. Shady as hell. You will never have a positive experience he re again

What's up with that "bloodwork" is the question. What's up with u being nick 505 and scamming to get free gear...repeatedly!! What's up with u posting on anything MW post on and more importantly what's up with u Having the same Email addy as Nick riddle me that u dumb motherfucker....oh I guess u thought I didn't know!!

Never ever!!!!???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
But this place means so much to me trucker! I've spent so much hard earned cash on all these WONDERFULL sources!

Never ever!!!!???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
But this place means so much to me trucker! I've spent so much hard earned cash on all these WONDERFULL sources!
When were done with you there won't be a source with any credibility to ever deal with you. Your presence is unwanted. Every where you go I will follow and curb stomp your little scheme. Might as well make ANOTHER handle. Well be on to you quick

Maybe, but I suspect that OP didn't know, and that is who the sales pitch was directed at. Seems like a very greasy way of building up a clientele, hyping himself up to guys who are worried about getting scammed or getting sent bunk product.

You are right dude, I have no idea who or what you guys are talking about now - I am totally lost. PM me? LOL sorry to be a noob.

I know a source who sent out over
$1'000.00 worth of good test e just because he second guessed his test
P just to find out his test p is very strong, leaving many customers with a nice amount of free gear and big smiles on their faces

I heard that source's test p was causing night sweats. That's not a symptom associated with test p but is sure is a symptom of trenbolone.

You know this actually left
A big smile on his face also
Because his original plan was not
Profit but actually to help guys who
Been scammed, have a access to quality gear so they could start training hard again and feel good about it :D

I heard that source telling someone his 'just wanting to help guys get quality gear' story. It put a big smile on my face too. I laughed so hard I spit coffee all over my keyboard.

I heard that source's test p was causing night sweats. That's not a symptom associated with test p but is sure is a symptom of trenbolone.

I heard that source telling someone his 'just wanting to help guys get quality gear' story. It put a big smile on my face too. I laughed so hard I spit coffee all over my keyboard.
yeah you like that one? if I got trembolone and pay for test prop i would not complain

by the way how have you been

I've never purchased in this industry before - only gone through legit scripts. But as the laws are growing tighter and tighter in the US, I find myself wanting a back up plan - and for potential dabbling to do things like control my drive, prevent muscle loss during the many surgeries I need to have, etc...

That being said, how often have you guys been ripped off in a way where you sent money, and received nothing - because the guy just up and ran with your cash, and didn't even answer requests for status? I know things happen at the border (customs and all), but how often does it happen where you just get straight up jacked by a guy/ugl supposedly selling product they never intend to ship?

I know under-dosed and substituted drugs are fairly common, that I am not worried about (I have access to mass specs) but what I think is the biggest risk is dropping a couple of benjamins on something that I never receive, and never get any word from the "seller". I'm trying to gauge how common that actually is.

Before folks ask, no I don't have any contacts or sources in my local gyms, or even online. I am still researching that, trying to do whatever due diligence I can before I take the risk.

I got scammed by 2 domestic sources that under dosed the products. I checked eroids and these 2 fucks get kudos for their bullshit! Must be first time users I suspect.
I'll never order domestic from them again. Overseas from now on. However, I'll look into 3 other domestic sources that keep on emailing me every other week.
My money has never been taken during the past decade. "Couple of Benjamins" you say? What about 10 Benjamins and get it over with?