Ripped off often?

I'm new to the aas community and only have 2 cycles under my belt. I always recieved my gear no problem, but my first cycle was deff under dosed according to my labs. Second cycle was on point. It's a very uneasy feeling sending money out there and not having a clue what your going to get.

Tis the game we have to play, thanks to over-ambitious law makers whose agendas make life for normal humans hard.

buying gear from a ugl is like putting money on a horse at the track never put down more than you can afford to lose . because you just cant rely on that damm horse...

Is what it is. He went loud with it but at least we know what he's about. No secret sourcing there.

Not like he let it out the bag and hides behind his tenure here. We all know. More than I can say for other secret src's.

Is what it is. He went loud with it but at least we know what he's about. No secret sourcing there.

Not like he let it out the bag and hides behind his tenure here. We all know. More than I can say for other secret src's.

Maybe, but I suspect that OP didn't know, and that is who the sales pitch was directed at. Seems like a very greasy way of building up a clientele, hyping himself up to guys who are worried about getting scammed or getting sent bunk product.

Ahh the magic voodoo gear MW cast s magical spells on his vials so that labmax finds no horomones. I hear test prop bloods also have this abillity to magically undergo testing with no synthetic test to be found.
The great and wonderfull Manwhore ALL are in AWWW.

Ahh the magic voodoo gear MW cast s magical spells on his vials so that labmax finds no horomones. I hear test prop bloods also have this abillity to magically undergo testing with no synthetic test to be found.
Shut the fuck up Nick. How about you do some more labs, but this time you check your LH and FSH so we know you actually ran the gear. Your trick is getting old.

Triple handles now nick? Scammer In the grass. Go away. You have no trust here

I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know is Voodoo blows he send Ya canola oil. Why does everyone back this guy must be gettin some welfare gear. Or welfare canola

Man gtfo with that bullshit we know ur nick and we know u faked the bloods...ur cover is blown. Make sure ur not so obvious with you're next handle. U pop up whenever MW makes a post even though he sent u free gear... Scammers are never satisfied

I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know is Voodoo blows he send Ya canola oil. Why does everyone back this guy must be gettin some welfare gear. Or welfare canola
Care to back that up? Bloods tell a different story. Now your a liar AND a scammer. You endanger the community with your scamming ass. Nobody smart will have any thing to do with you. Your a fraud and not worthy of trust. Leave

There is only one person who repeatedly gets labs done, on test prop, who won't get his LH and FSH tested. Ring any bells Nick505, or urbangroop, or Heisenberg? I'll put it this way, anyone who gets labs done of test prop and don't test their LH and FSH is Nick505, urbangroop and Heisenberg. So from now on, anyone who runs their labs without LH and FSH should be discarded by all of us, members and the sources, because the results are bullshit.
Edit: It should be a requirement for any lab test performed to have all hormones checked or it will not be accepted.

Next time you make a new handle stop asking and doing the same shit you did before. Fucking moron.