Rippling Muscles

buzzingonaas

TLDR: Muscles rippling is a new sensation for me. Anyone experienced it?

For the past month or so (about the time when I got back on primo), my muscles (especially legs) have been abnormally tight. When they’re relaxed or contracted for a bit, then suddenly lengthened/stretched, they start rippling uncontrollably.

I notice this in my chest, shoulders, arms, but especially my legs. Training or deloading doesn’t seem to have any effect on it as I’ve been out of the gym for a few days. And this wasn’t present a few months ago. My electrolyte panel I got in bloodwork shows everything in range and I don’t feel dehydrated. I attached a video of my leg doing it.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Attachments

• IMG_7792.mov
    9.6 MB
Very weird I’d say that gene mutation but it’s only happening while on primo so don’t understand why. The general feeling is that my muscles are all very tight. It could be that I’m slightly dehydrated but again I just don’t feel dehydrated at all

Very weird I’d say that gene mutation but it’s only happening while on primo so don’t understand why. The general feeling is that my muscles are all very tight. It could be that I’m slightly dehydrated but again I just don’t feel dehydrated at all
Tbh, the electrolyte/hydration thing would have been the first thing to come to mind, but you are sure it's not the issue and you have linked it to primo usage.
Have you discontinued that?

Tbh, the electrolyte/hydration thing would have been the first thing to come to mind, but you are sure it's not the issue and you have linked it to primo usage.
Have you discontinued that?
Haven’t discontinued yet just because I have a couple weeks left. It could possibly be a hydration issue caused by primo but seeing my electrolyte and cbc panel coming back normal makes me assume it’s not related to hydration?

this is quite common on masteron , no one seems to talk about it on this forum but elsewhere its well known.... No real solution that I was able to find ,first thought is electrolyte inbalance in the muscle itself but this would be aplicable to masteron and not primo so IDK what is going on in your case....

try more magnesium ,1g split with meals....won't hurt anything and maybe we learn something :)

this is quite common on masteron , no one seems to talk about it on this forum but elsewhere its well known.... No real solution that I was able to find ,first thought is electrolyte inbalance in the muscle itself but this would be aplicable to masteron and not primo so IDK what is going on in your case....

try more magnesium ,1g split with meals....won't hurt anything and maybe we learn something :)
This is what I was wondering.. A discrepancy in electrolyte/fluid balance between blood and muscle showing up as well hydrated on bloodwork but perhaps dryer within muscle fibers or at least imbalanced in the muscle? I’ll try some magnesium and see if it does anything

this is quite common on masteron , no one seems to talk about it on this forum but elsewhere its well known....
Do you remember what forums or where they’ve talked about this on? Just very curious as it seems like that exact rippling muscle disease caused by the mutated gene but can’t be the same as it is only present while on cycle

Do you think potassium would be good too, together with magnesium?