ROAST ME! First Cycle Results w/ Pics (Test E, Primo E, Trest/MENT A, MK677)

I definitely have more growth to achieve with less compounds (and much more naturally before that), but I still wonder what the optimal timing for deploying hgh&slin might be.
I'm obviously uninformed and wouldn't use it anywhere near this stage, but if using it earlier rather than leaving it for the "ace up your sleeve" moment has health risk mitigation effects I think that's a question worth asking.
Also asking to be roasted was a preemptive strike (or self-defense mechanism you pick)
You got the best advice already to dial it back and keep it simple
Simple with the drugs and really learning how they affect you individually is very important
That’s why starting off with just Test is very productive
Throwing the kitchen sink at it with everything will leave you spinning your wheels and not learning what you need to learn to grow and improve
As was mentioned all the most important factors are in the diet and training, not the drugs
learning each drug and how it effects you personally over time while dialing in your diet and training is what will keep you improving
Don’t think “what if I added this drug”? “Maybe I would of gotten bigger” because it doesn’t work like that
Train harder, eat better and learn about one drug at a time, starting back with Test

@cinder it's great to see you're taking it all in the chin lol. BTW, you're cycle might be bad but could be considered a learning curve in the scheme of things, however, it is still tame compared to some idiot here who's injecting more than a gram of tren plus other compounds while doing grocery bag curls lmao.

@cinder it's great to see you're taking it all in the chin lol. BTW, you're cycle might be bad but could be considered a learning curve in the scheme of things, however, it is still tame compared to some idiot here who's injecting more than a gram of tren plus other compounds while doing grocery bag curls lmao.
Yeeeah I saw a couple of those threads where ppl have no limits, some are pretty shocking. Getting stunned by those tends to be healthy for me since I tell myself I never want to be like that. I'm definitely trying to be more of the optimal mind.
And thanks for the compliment, I try to be resilient :p

Everywhere but arms.

Seriously, forget about making your own split or program.
Pick a John meadows program that looks fun, try DC training, try greyskull, try anything but pick an established program and run it as written.
That is some awsome training advice for running a program, I have liked to make my own split/program, due to life style and just experimentation and enjoyed it, and also switched up programs too frequently. Best progression I've had is just sticking to one and milking it for all its worth. Much easier to track progress.

That is some awsome training advice for running a program, I have liked to make my own split/program, due to life style and just experimentation and enjoyed it, and also switched up programs too frequently. Best progression I've had is just sticking to one and milking it for all its worth. Much easier to track progress.
I decided to try out Gamma Bomb by John Meadows starting next week, wish me luck!

This post is perfect for all those people who think anyone can be big if they just took gear.

Get so tired of the ignorant people who think " I could look like a bodybuilder if I took steriods too".

I decided to try out Gamma Bomb by John Meadows starting next week, wish me luck!
Gamma Bomb is a great program. Also check out his Warlock program.

Everything else aside from what others have said prior, I will give you a compliment and say that if you worked them hard, you should end up with a nice set of wheels from what I can see.

Honestly I think if you just trained a little harder and didn't throw everything and the kitchen sink into your body, you could've made better progress. But it appears you (mostly) learned from your mistakes.

Also, with the risk of sounding like an asshole, your AAS choices are exactly why most people suggest taking 500mg of Test and nothing else for a first cycle. Realistically, I think you could've made much better progress on only 500mg of Test alone :p

I don't understand this. The one and only aim of first cycle is to see how your body reacts to test. And if you do well, it means you're going to have no problems getting bigger after dialing in dosages, diet and recovery routine.

Secondly, there is a reason people add multiple compounds. They don't just throw in something random and expect it to work.

You forgot the whole point of maintaining stable hormone levels.

Honestly speaking, 500mg/week of Test would have provided the best results.

Honestly this sounds like what a buddy of mine did. Zero training then just went boom 500 test, 500 tren. Then gyno in one week, ai added then became crazy depressed cuz of no estrogen and then tren think. Up and down from 230-190 back to 200 with a million side effects. All with no gym experience and zero supplements. Just bad bro.

I didnt read the whole post so I don't know the time frame exactly, but damn your legs blew up! Thats insane lol.

On my first cycle I tried a lot of random junk and extend it way beyond what I should have, I think I was close to 6 months. I went from 180 lbs to about 200lb. I probably hit 200lb in the 4th month and the rest of thy cycle was no gains because I wasnt eating enough, and Im sure my body was like fuck this im done.

Last edited:
@cinder what made you stop training for 11 months?
Micromanaging the dosages and side effects like I did was extremely mentally taxing, what I did was far from sustainable and completely backwards.
I was also having some pretty bad body image issues constantly comparing myself to every one else in the gym and convinced myself that I needed to gain back time to work on personal projects.
I haven't taken any breaks ever since starting training again though and don't really plan on it either, I learned a lot and I'm all in for the long haul.