RoidEurope - Steroids, Peptides & Pharma - Europe Domestic

justfify your answer.

@rockyraccoon thanks for taking your time to upload this. I assume all is on the way to Jano?
I have intentionally bought some replica genotropin pens before to see how they look like. These are 100% the same. “Manufactured in Belgium” and supposed to be for the Indian market. Also with 1 full white side, without any information.
There is good HGH inside, but its just not original from Pfizer. The only original pens that can be obtained in bulk are from Turkey only imo.

I have intentionally bought some replica genotropin pens before to see how they look like. These are 100% the same. “Manufactured in Belgium” and supposed to be for the Indian market. Also with 1 full white side, without any information.
There is good HGH inside, but its just not original from Pfizer. The only original pens that can be obtained in bulk are from Turkey only imo.
so your justification is "I bought replicas and spent my money on something fake before just to see how they look"

no, not only from Turkey. I think your experience and eye is not enough to make claims. lets wait for Jano

so your justification is "I bought replicas and spent my money on something fake before just to see how they look"

no, not only from Turkey. I think your experience and eye is not enough to make claims. lets wait for Jano

I wont be claming it if i wasnt sure about these pens. Thats why i also dont make claims about the other products in these pictures. But im sure others here have more knowledge about these.

Results of Jano wont tell you if its ORIGINAL product or not. I think you are smart enough to understand this.
These replica pens also SOMETIMES have issues with “leaking”. I remember on a few pens when you put the needle inside, the liquid squirts out.

I wont be claming it if i wasnt sure about these pens. Thats why i also dont make claims about the other products in these pictures. But im sure others here have more knowledge about these.

Results of Jano wont tell you if its ORIGINAL product or not. I think you are smart enough to understand this.
These replica pens also SOMETIMES have issues with “leaking”. I remember on a few pens when you put the needle inside, the liquid squirts out.
Unfortunately I agree with you. I wasted many money on what I thought was pharma HGH and even on blood exams show up as real but the reality is that you can't get legit HGH pharma grade for 3-4€/iu. And this counterfact pharma HGH market has to be stopped.

you are wrong. Of course Jano will tell you if the pen is fake or not, since I dont think anyone has seen more pens than him. you just need to ask him via mail like I already did a lot of times in the past.

and again I am not saying you are not right about your statement in terms of legitimacy. I am just saying we should wait until we have the labtests and Jano review, since he has been seeing thousand of these pens and he knows more than anyone.

and again, I did not sell any pen since I started here (except this testing one), and if they are just UG HGH I will sell them priced as UG HGH pens (if they test well, of course)

you are wrong. Of course Jano will tell you if the pen is fake or not, since I dont think anyone has seen more pens than him. you just need to ask him via mail like I already did a lot of times in the past.
@janoshik unfortunately as far as I know he is not able to tell if its genuine pharma or not.
How can he know?
He just can HPLC test it. He can only guess its fake when the results are way off from label claim.

@janoshik unfortunately as far as I know he is not able to tell if its genuine pharma or not.
How can he know?
He just can HPLC test it. He can only guess its fake when the results are way off from label claim.

so you, after having just 1 Geno pen in hand, are able to tell us that its fake. But Jano, after having +1,000 real and fake pens in hand, can only "guess"?