RoidEurope - Steroids, Peptides & Pharma - Europe Domestic

I don't have any concern is talking about who I worked with. I never worked with Buy-as, but I took a few ideas to build the site out of some websites not gonna lie. As of steroaas we did work together in the past.

About the Genos, I have been buying them for a long time from the same supplier and never had a problem. I can post some more specific pics if you guys want.
I would be more than happy if you could post some pics of the Genos since there are lots of fakes

I don't have any concern is talking about who I worked with. I never worked with Buy-as, but I took a few ideas to build the site out of some websites not gonna lie. As of steroaas we did work together in the past.

About the Genos, I have been buying them for a long time from the same supplier and never had a problem. I can post some more specific pics if you guys want.
Send some genos to Jano

And where do you get the Organon sustanon thought they dont make them no more?

Send some genos to Jano

And where do you get the Organon sustanon thought they dont make them no more?

I agree he might as well submit his but the geno testing I’ve seen is relatively unimpressive compared to generics. ~97% purity.

I can get better genetics purity wise. Serostim is the only pharma I’ve seen that has tested 99%+

Cinnatropin was like 94%, ew

Yes please post pictures of the details of the packaging and the pens themselves. The packaging tells all.

Might as well send it into Jano too, no reason not to since you have such a consistent supply

ge.jpg

This is what I have. On the other hand, there was a few sales today with Genos, and Pharma test. One of the users told me he will test the Geno, and the pharma testosterones, and publish them here. I don't know if he wants to make his user public? This is great because I believe user testing is way better than just a source sending it on his own.

View attachment 287389

This is what I have. On the other hand, there was a few sales today with Genos, and Pharma test. One of the users told me he will test the Geno, and the pharma testosterones, and publish them here. I don't know if he wants to make his user public? This is great because I believe user testing is way better than just a source sending it on his own.
Open the box and take clear pictures of the pen. There are a few details you can easily identify to spot (some) fake Genos by examining the pens.

If you're concerned about "wasting" pens by opening the boxes, consider using the additional pen pics for your website ;) Cost of marketing

View attachment 287389

Maybe reimburse the customer with full credit toward the shop to release the testing public?

more photos of the packaging and the pen of geno, it would also be great to send it to Jano for testing. Or if you reimburse me for the test, I will buy one pen from you, I have Janoshik 30 minutes away by car.

Actually the deal for the genos seems to be too good to be true, because a geno pen in a turkish pharmacy already costs around 90 - 110 Euros. But I am happy to be convinced otherwise

What about the organon sustanon? Is that also back?
Available in Belgium. But not organon. Anyway, I bought the pharma products to test. Figured I'd put in my two cents for public harm reduction. Will also post pics of the products for you part-time investigators to study.

Last edited:
Available in Belgium. But not organon. Anyway, I bought the pharma products to test. Figured I'd put in my two cents for public harm reduction. Will also post pics of the products for you part-time investigators to study.
I appreciate this. I will of course cover all your tests.

I forgot to mention that there is the option of buying separate slices or the entire box in pharma grade stuff. Website itself will ask you what to pick.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back