RoidEurope - Steroids, Peptides & Pharma - Europe Domestic

They 100% do not make fake geno’s hoping that you know they’re fake and still buy them lol. That is just retarded.
That's not what i said tho.

What i said is that if a replica has generic GH in it most people who have not used the real deal would no know its fake.

A good replica would fool a HPLC test.A bad replica or a rebranded 16iu pen would not.

A good replica would fool a blood serum and igf1 test also.A bad replica not so much.

A member suggested that doing HPLC testing would not prove a pen to be real.

And this is partially true but a HPLC is still a good step as it can expose a bad replica.

A good replica can only be outed by members who have used lots of real Pharma GH as there is one thing that Generic GH does not do.

I'm sure you also know what that thing is right?

That's not what i said tho.

What i said is that if a replica has generic GH in it most people who have not used the real deal would no know its fake.

A good replica would fool a HPLC test.A bad replica or a rebranded 16iu pen would not.

A good replica would fool a blood serum and igf1 test also.A bad replica not so much.

A member suggested that doing HPLC testing would not prove a pen to be real.

And this is partially true but a HPLC is still a good step as it can expose a bad replica.

A good replica can only be outed by members who have used lots of real Pharma GH as there is one thing that Generic GH does not do.

I'm sure you also know what that thing is right?
“They would not make fake genos if people would not buy them”. The way you worded that implies that people know they’re fake and still buy them. Can you not see that? And do not preach to me about gh or gear after the things you have posted lol.

“They would not make fake genos if people would not buy them”. The way you worded that implies that people know they’re fake and still buy them. Can you not see that? And do not preach to me about gh or gear after the things you have posted lol.
People buy them not knowing they are fake.

You must be very silly if this must be explained to you.

People buy them not knowing they are fake.

You must be very silly if this must be explained to you.
Are you manic? Read what you previously wrote 100 times.
Perhaps suffering a bit from Alzheimer's?

giphy.webp

As customer said above its already on the way to him, and from him to jano. I think Jano has enough experience to tell us if it is legit or not. Lets see

this source has unbeatable prices, both retail and for wholesale orders. I'm mainly interested in Nouveaux and, to a lesser extent, Phd Remedies. All I can say is that these are great brands. I will ask for information about shipping, if this source ships with private couriers and not with regular mail, my business partner will place an order

this source has unbeatable prices, both retail and for wholesale orders. I'm mainly interested in Nouveaux and, to a lesser extent, Phd Remedies. All I can say is that these are great brands. I will ask for information about shipping, if this source ships with private couriers and not with regular mail, my business partner will place an order
thanks sir. waiting for your mail

Available in Belgium. But not organon. Anyway, I bought the pharma products to test. Figured I'd put in my two cents for public harm reduction. Will also post pics of the products for you part-time investigators to study.
Hi, how many days after payment was your order shipped?