RoidEurope - Steroids, Peptides & Pharma - Europe Domestic

Available in Belgium. But not organon. Anyway, I bought the pharma products to test. Figured I'd put in my two cents for public harm reduction. Will also post pics of the products for you part-time investigators to study.
Well if it's not Organon and he sells Organon what is you point?

As a part time investigator i looked at all the products Organon sells and Sustanon is not part of that list.

This vendor has a fake product on sale on his website and that is a bad look.

Buy-As also had fake Sustanons for sale so BUYERS BEWARE AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

And what country are those Geonos from i only see english writing on them show a picture from the other side of the box as well.

Also where there is supposed to be a blue strip on the box yours is grey color.

@RoidEurope

As a part time investigator i looked at all the products Organon sells and Sustanon is not part of that list.

Buy-As also had fake Sustanons for sale so BUYERS BEWARE AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

And what country are those Geonos from i only see english writing on them show a picture from the other side of the box as well.

@RoidEurope
As I mentioned before, I do not have any relation with Buy-As.

Before talking, it would be ideal to wait until the user that said he will review and test them makes what he said. I am kind of new to the forum. but is it common for users to call you a liar without even seeing the products themselves?

@RoidEurope
My point is that I have no idea if the products are fake or real. I don't even use sustanon or test e, so I'm mostly testing them for others. Mostly interested in the genos. If the products end up being fake, then we'll all have some photos and lab results to compare future purchases with. People who will google if their shit is fake in the future will have some nice reference material.

My point is that I have no idea if the products are fake or real. I don't even use sustanon or test e, so I'm mostly testing them for others. Mostly interested in the genos. If the products end up being fake, then we'll all have some photos and lab results to compare future purchases with. People who will google if their shit is fake in the future will have some nice reference material.
Well you just went from zero to hero.

If they are good i would also be interested it's just not a good look even if one product is fake o a site for me it's automatically a no go.

Others like you are more daring in this regard and the risk might pay up in the end.

Good luck

As I mentioned before, I do not have any relation with Buy-As.

Before talking, it would be ideal to wait until the user that said he will review and test them makes what he said. I am kind of new to the forum. but is it common for users to call you a liar without even seeing the products themselves?
Yes if you sell a product that has not been manufactured for 10 years.

Its very normal

You have little in terms of lab testing and your Genos look off so its more than normal you have to prove yourself and don't forget to post your wifes tits

You wont be able to tell if a geno pen is real or fake with a labtest. Good Replica genotropin pens contain very good generic hgh. You are better off going with a good generic brand imo.

You wont be able to tell if a geno pen is real or fake with a labtest. Good Replica genotropin pens contain very good generic hgh. You are better off going with a good generic brand imo.
True but the dosage also tells a story and purity you can compare with other Genos.

Maybe they are 16 iu or with a lot of dimmer that would also tell a story.

Bottom line is in 2024 you can't expect to sell stuff without lab testing it's not rocket science.

Even if not original if labs are good people will buy them as they are hard to get in EU sent from the EU at a good price.

In rest i agree even with labs it's a hard to know exactly if its original.

Only if you ran good ones and know what to expect can you make that call.

Even if not original if labs are good people will buy them as they are hard to get in EU sent from the EU at a good price.
084.png

If you never ran Genos from the local pharmacy how would you know if they are real or not?

Most people have not done that so they buy lots of fake Genos based on lab tests.

Was that clear enough or do i need to draw it for you?
No, that's clear enough. You've already embarrassed yourself enough. Unless you have a humiliation fetish?

No, that's clear enough. You've already embarrassed yourself enough. Unless you have a humiliation fetish?

In rest i agree even with labs it's a hard to know exactly if its original.

Only if you ran good ones and know what to expect can you make that call.
Read this 100 times

Wait, wait, wait - Panpharma 10 ampoules from a GERMAN pharmacy for 50 euros? Come on, how? In Germany, they cost 70 euros from the pharmacy.

I highly doubt they're genuine. German pharmacy testosterone ALWAYS has a minimum of 1.1ml content in a 1ml ampoule. If any of you buy them, check that.

Wait, wait, wait - Panpharma 10 ampoules from a GERMAN pharmacy for 50 euros? Come on, how? In Germany, they cost 70 euros from the pharmacy.

I highly doubt they're genuine. German pharmacy testosterone ALWAYS has a minimum of 1.1ml content in a 1ml ampoule. If any of you buy them, check that.
I will check the volume. EUR70 will get you 100 amps.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-24 131456.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 131456.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 38
No thanks, reading your nonsense makes me lose brain cells. I can't get over the fact you claimed people will buy fake genos.
I know you can't.

You probably can't understand lots of things.

If people would not buy replica Geno pens they would not make them.

I think you were waiting to drop that meme any chance you got and blew your load to early without reading in full what was said.

Anyway let's get back on topic and to something we all can agree on this MTF needs more lab tests and to show some tits

I will check the volume. EUR70 will get you 100 amps.
@TopDawg You were right

That price is with prescription covered by medical insurance

RED / PINK Prescription (Kassenrezept):The recommended prescription is covered by statutory health insurance.

If you put privatrecept the price is 70 euros

Vigilant forum members are hard to fool

Stay vigilant guys always

@TopDawg You were right

That price is with prescription covered by medical insurance

RED / PINK Prescription (Kassenrezept):The recommended prescription is covered by statutory health insurance.

If you put privatrecept the price is 70 euros

Vigilant forum members are hard to fool

Stay vigilant guys always

Yes, that's correct. Co-payments can apply to prescriptions under statutory health insurance. This co-payment is the amount that legally insured individuals must contribute to certain prescription medications. The amount of the co-payment can vary, but it is usually 10% of the medication price.

Good day everyone,

All orders have been shipped until now, I hope to have some feedback soon, along with the Jano tests we talked about. I will of course cover all of them.

Thanks