RoidForSale

Your right when I was researching I seen a few like yours. Sorry for speaking so soon. Mine are from the pharmacy from here in the USA. You wouldn’t believe what my insurance paid for mine. Over $4000 for 24mg. My son stop using them but the pharmacy keeps sending them and my insurance keeps paying. I have few of them.

Your right when I was researching I seen a few like yours. Sorry for speaking so soon. Mine are from the pharmacy from here in the USA. You wouldn’t believe what my insurance paid for mine. Over $4000 for 24mg. My son stop using them but the pharmacy keeps sending them and my insurance keeps paying. I have few of them.
Dear Solon

I am sorry about it but it’s is really expensive. You can ask us all pharma grade products even what we don’t have in our website. We have this service as well.

All the best

@Tmisatix
Not to be a dick, but when they sent you those rimos, you agreed to send them off for analysis. Roid test is straight bs and you wasted meso's time with this as well as not doing what you told these dip shit's you would do...you agreed to send off for analysis and then try to half step with this worthless roid test. Come on, man...

Hello Everyone

Are you a certified reseller for the above products? If I send them out and they come back as dogshit will you reimburse me? Or will you tell me it’s not your fault you got a bad batch, speak to the manufacturer?
They'll say your tester no good.

@Tmisatix
Not to be a dick, but when they sent you those rimos, you agreed to send them off for analysis. Roid test is straight bs and you wasted meso's time with this as well as not doing what you told these dip shit's you would do...you agreed to send off for analysis and then try to half step with this worthless roid test. Come on, man...
100% RoidTest is a scam bro. I can see em now under a UV asking the wife. "Hun is that florescent green or teal green, or is that pale blue?"
[emoji23]

@Tmisatix

They said it would be okay but I apologize I just didn't want to send all the way . plus saw some questionable things on the testing services , but I knew I'd get roasted so I am ready lol

They said it would be okay but I apologize I just didn't want to send all the way . plus saw some questionable things on the testing services , but I knew I'd get roasted so I am ready lol
Questionable things about the testing services? What? Like the same old Jano is a scammer bs? If you weren't comfortable with him, you could use lab4tox. At any rate, you gave your word to do testing. If roid4sale is happy with you using a roidtest, then fuck it, I guess. But this doesn't help anyone on meso and most people have no use for those stupid home tests. For the future, if we agree to have something tested, we mean sent off for analysis. Good day, sir.

Dear Tmisatix

We sent it long time ago and we wanted blood test since beginning and you prefer to have roid test. We said that if you can not do it just share your comments with products pictures.

Best Regards.

Dear All

We are glad to announce that we have %15 discount for some of our products.
You will able to see them below :
(Only USA Domestic)

Beligas Pharmaceuticals

Deca Durabolin 200 mg
Deca Durabolin 300 mg
Etho Testosterone 300 Mg
Quant Equipoise 300 Mg
Etho Primobolan 100 Mg

Odin Pharmaceuticals

Deca Durabolin 200 mg
Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg
Equipoise 200 mg
Primobolan 100 mg

Xeno Labs

Bold 300 mg
Testo E 250 mg
Trene E 200 mg

All the best

Dear All

We are glad to announce that we have %15 discount for some of our products.
You will able to see them below :
(Only USA Domestic)

Beligas Pharmaceuticals

Deca Durabolin 200 mg
Deca Durabolin 300 mg
Etho Testosterone 300 Mg
Quant Equipoise 300 Mg
Etho Primobolan 100 Mg

Odin Pharmaceuticals

Deca Durabolin 200 mg
Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg
Equipoise 200 mg
Primobolan 100 mg

Xeno Labs

Bold 300 mg
Testo E 250 mg
Trene E 200 mg

All the best
My old buddy scams for sale at it again

Good News !

New exciting offers for you to enjoy this month of January.

Buy 4 x Genotropin Goquick 12 Mg 36 IU Pfizer Get 1 Free​

Buy 3 x Humatrope 24 Mg 72 IU Lilly Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg Novo Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Saizen 12 MG (36IU) Merck Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Omnitrope 10 Mg 1.5 mL 30 IU Sandoz Get 1 Free​

Do not let your satisfaction wait !

Best Regards