RoidForSale

Good News !

New exciting offers for you to enjoy this month of January.

Buy 4 x Genotropin Goquick 12 Mg 36 IU Pfizer Get 1 Free​

Buy 3 x Humatrope 24 Mg 72 IU Lilly Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg Novo Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Saizen 12 MG (36IU) Merck Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Omnitrope 10 Mg 1.5 mL 30 IU Sandoz Get 1 Free​

Do not let your satisfaction wait !

Best Regards

Good News !

Best Regards
Hahahahah no thanks scammer

Good News !

Best Regards

Good News !

Best Regards

Dear Jsj1

Before, You requested something us to prove ourselves and we did everything. It is obvious that we are not a scammer and also you explain your problem obviously your old posts which is personal. You have nothing to do with business you are just trolling here.

All the best

Dear Jsj1

Before, You requested something us to prove ourselves and we did everything. It is obvious that we are not a scammer and also you explain your problem obviously your old posts which is personal. You have nothing to do with business you are just trolling here.

All the best
Hi scammer thanks for the private message clearly you are quite the troll yourself oh damn i just called you scammer even though you asked me not to my bad dog old habits son and yes to your point i never purchased amything from you because i know better and never would purchase from you after all this time you still dont understand why im on every post you post personal responsibility you really should look it up also another hint you came he like you own the place then things did go your way and so you just decided to start a new thread we all seen this happen to mayne have some more new members come on here and bump this shitty thread about how great your gear is dont have testing bit they know its legit because of the box has braille on it i still cant believe you tried to use that as a defense of a product beimg legitimate jesus christ thats hilarious and sad

Dear Jsj1

We decided to make new thread because we open our service for all world if you search well you will able to see this. You slander us since we join here and we consider this overreaction your job and we do not expect you to shopping from us. We were thinking that your issue is personal therefore we sent a friendly PM. Maybe you are attacking us because you could not obtain free products from us. or someone give your price and attacking us because they can not competition with us because of our good service and prices.

You said something regarding our rimobolan boxes we shared the test from jano, if you do not believe you can ask the jano.

You blame everyone here who are new members because you are totally getting crazy about us. You are the biggest scammer here because you slander us and being obstacle to people having cheap and good quality products. After this, I will call you as SCAMMER !

Even children do not believe your lies. Thanks god for having good business.
First of all im not a scammer cause im not selling anything you on the other hand are a drug dealer who only cares about money amd yes you are right since you got here i been replying to every post you put up like anyone will tell you this is not a source board its a harm reduction board and thats why i always post after you you came here and didnt do jack shit the members asked of you then you tried to pull some bullshot about members testing your gear so for you and all your junior members who you have on here giving you a g2g yous can all fuck off 6 ways till Sunday cause i will just keep posting away to make sure some dumbass kid dont get hurt buying your shit so go start another thread cause you want to hide bad reviews or go snitch on some more members here think i might have a employee monitor thos thread for me looking forward to your next broken english post

We opened a new thread because we opened our service for world.

For boxes, We did even jano test and you still have say to something.

New member is new member it is not mean that they are our people. Nobody has to use meso or we have costumers from other places.

All the best

Hi scammer thanks for the private message clearly you are quite the troll yourself oh damn i just called you scammer even though you asked me not to my bad dog old habits son and yes to your point i never purchased amything from you because i know better and never would purchase from you after all this time you still dont understand why im on every post you post personal responsibility you really should look it up also another hint you came he like you own the place then things did go your way and so you just decided to start a new thread we all seen this happen to mayne have some more new members come on here and bump this shitty thread about how great your gear is dont have testing bit they know its legit because of the box has braille on it i still cant believe you tried to use that as a defense of a product beimg legitimate jesus christ thats hilarious and sad

Drug Dealer ?

I have nothing to say for a distracted person

Best Regards
Im not distracted im right here scammer ummm remind me what you sell is it ice cream. Oh no its drugs so that makes you a drug dealer you simple ass

@Pong I was hoping you could enlighten @RoidForSale and potential customers he might have regarding the Turkish ITS system and the fact that counterfeiters have figured out how to make fake products that can pass as being authentic.

Also, if you have any insight as to how to spot the fakes vs the real products out of Turkey. If you could give any information about how to spot fake Bayer Rimobolons, specifically, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks and take care.

@Pong I was hoping you could enlighten @RoidForSale and potential customers he might have regarding the Turkish ITS system and the fact that counterfeiters have figured out how to make fake products that can pass as being authentic.

Also, if you have any insight as to how to spot the fakes vs the real products out of Turkey. If you could give any information about how to spot fake Bayer Rimobolons, specifically, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks and take care.
Dear MadBret

Thank you so much for your attention.

Best regards

If I buy testosterone will my dick get harder than Chinese algebra?

If I buy testosterone will my dick get harder than Chinese algebra?
Of course!

And yes, that's right; all you need to do is buy it. I always find it hilarious that so many people waste money on syringes and needles, like they're actually supposed to be injecting the stuff or something.

Ah, but people are goofy.

Of course!

And yes, that's right; all you need to do is buy it. I always find it hilarious that so many people waste money on syringes and needles, like they're actually supposed to be injecting the stuff or something.

Ah, but people are goofy.
Injections? I open the vial and pour it in my Cheerios. Taste like shit but I think it’s working.

Sustanon 250 Mg​

Manufacturer : Aspen
Active Substance :
Sustanon
Pack :
1 Amp x 1ml/250mg
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International
Price : $ 8