RoidForSale

Lmao bitch please. I seen you trolling all through his other 50 page thread too before I posted anything. Now your troll ass trying to stop my discount lmao. You are a fucking clown who would never buy shit regardless. It’s pretty evident.

Wrong bud. This was my first post today.

Also here are 3 diff products of the countless that I checked on ITS verified. For me, buying pharm products from Turkey or directly from my local pharmacy is the only route I’d go. This system is controlled by their government for all pharm med verification

View attachment 140270
Maybe you should do some more research. Another source, who has actually been accepted by this community, and also happens to sell Turkish pharma gear, has explained that the ITS system is basically useless now because counterfeiters have discovered how to make their fakes show as real on ITS.

I'd recommend you stick to your local pharmacy whenever possible because these items may still be fake. A lot of the fake pharma has real hormone present, but it ultimately is ugl gear sold at pharma prices. Hopefully, it is made in sanitary conditions but who really knows?

You go ahead and do you, but know that fake Turkish pharmacy gear is definitely sold by a lot of these guys.

And @RoidForSale can say whatever they want...they were snitching on members for petty bs. I don't know or care if you got rid of the snowflake that got multiple member's banned.

You only get one chance to make a first impression...no matter how many fucking threads you decide to start.

You’re wrong. They have been accepted as a source here. Maybe not by you but they have been by several people I know personally and I’m sure by a lot more I don’t know. Just because 2 or 3 guys wanna sit here and talk shit doesn’t mean other potential customers can’t see thru all y’all’s bullshit. It’s pretty easy to see , if someone’s talking trash here , they’ve obviously not bought a damn thing that’s clear.
They've been accepted about as much as @Bestgear and his fucking lambo gear.

Order from whomever you choose, Mr Ass Acne Feels Reporter.

Hopefully, you're butt cheek doesn't rot off from choosing to get gear from this shit stain.

Maybe you should do some more research. Another source, who has actually been accepted by this community, and also happens to sell Turkish pharma gear, has explained that the ITS system is basically useless now because counterfeiters have discovered how to make their fakes show as real on ITS.

I'd recommend you stick to your local pharmacy whenever possible because these items may still be fake. A lot of the fake pharma has real hormone present, but it ultimately is ugl gear sold at pharma prices. Hopefully, it is made in sanitary conditions but who really knows?

You go ahead and do you, but know that fake Turkish pharmacy gear is definitely sold by a lot of these guys.

And @RoidForSale can say whatever they want...they were snitching on members for petty bs. I don't know or care if you got rid of the snowflake that got multiple member's banned.

You only get one chance to make a first impression...no matter how many fucking threads you decide to start.
I hear you but honestly I’ve also never heard of a fake that was able to copy the consistency of bayer primo oil. It’s just too distinct to not to notice it when you see it. Fakes oils are normal like any other gear. That was really what sealed the legitimacy for me

I hear you but honestly I’ve also never heard of a fake that was able to copy the consistency of bayer primo oil. It’s just too distinct to not to notice it when you see it. Fakes oils are normal like any other gear. That was really what sealed the legitimacy for me
Fair enough, bud. I still say fuck these guys but wish you the best.

Dear all

Above all, Everybody are free to buy from wherever and you can countinue to buy from there.
It is obvious to understand that you are showing different sources to people while you're saying our Bayer rimobolan is fake!
You said same thing for Odin. By the way it is easy to learn by sending email to odin we are approved source of odin or no.

They tried to do same way in diffent threads, First slander and then suggested diffrent sources. now you are doing it :)
Or other senerios which is all products are fake arount here and only i have orginal products in the market
that's why buy from me :)

Some of the sources message me and they said we are harming the market because of our low prices then someone came and said
that we are scammer, we have fake gear, we sell then do not send the order etc. Btw , I don't mean that you are the one who is doing it

Somebody said our rimos and sutanon fake. We gave QR code then said we will put 150 producst just choose one of them and check.
Let's say ITS Mobile is showing wrong, You guys were supposed to observe the glyph which are on the box of producst. They produce the
boxes for disabled people and scammers do not care about them :)

Bayer company is here since 1954 why we buy fake instead of obtain orginal one easly ? You can sell just one time fake products
then close the shop and smart people don't spend time with fake producst, We are going to be around here for years...........

You guys wanted blood test for rimobolan and sustanon, We accept and share with you and also we made the test where you want(Jano)
Let's be fair and do not cheat the people with conjectures. We know that we are on the true way. Orginal products, good service and
happy costumers. This is more than enough for us :)

All the best

Dear all

Above all, Everybody are free to buy from wherever and you can countinue to buy from there.
It is obvious to understand that you are showing different sources to people while you're saying our Bayer rimobolan is fake!
You said same thing for Odin. By the way it is easy to learn by sending email to odin we are approved source of odin or no.

They tried to do same way in diffent threads, First slander and then suggested diffrent sources. now you are doing it :)
Or other senerios which is all products are fake arount here and only i have orginal products in the market
that's why buy from me :)

Some of the sources message me and they said we are harming the market because of our low prices then someone came and said
that we are scammer, we have fake gear, we sell then do not send the order etc. Btw , I don't mean that you are the one who is doing it

Somebody said our rimos and sutanon fake. We gave QR code then said we will put 150 producst just choose one of them and check.
Let's say ITS Mobile is showing wrong, You guys were supposed to observe the glyph which are on the box of producst. They produce the
boxes for disabled people and scammers do not care about them :)

Bayer company is here since 1954 why we buy fake instead of obtain orginal one easly ? You can sell just one time fake products
then close the shop and smart people don't spend time with fake producst, We are going to be around here for years...........

You guys wanted blood test for rimobolan and sustanon, We accept and share with you and also we made the test where you want(Jano)
Let's be fair and do not cheat the people with conjectures. We know that we are on the true way. Orginal products, good service and
happy costumers. This is more than enough for us :)

All the best
I have a question for you @RoidForSale

What do you have to say about the fact that the Turkish ITS system also confirms fake products as being real?

The scammers in Bulgaria and Turkey have figured out ways to make fake products show as being authentic.

How do we know that isn't what you are selling?

Also, plenty of the fake pharma gear has real hormone in the product. The problem is, the gear is made in an UGL that may or may not take sterility seriously and then sold at a premium because it is passed off as coming from a pharmacy.

I don't personally think you're selling products without hormone. I do, however, question whether or not the products are actually genuine pharmaceutical grade products.

I also think it's strange that you have never, in all of your threads, addressed the fact that fake gear can pass the Turkish ITS system test, also.

And for the record, I don't promote other sources. I have never came into this thread and pushed another source.

I did bring up the fact that another source here on MESO, who also sells Turkish pharmacy products, has said the ITS system is basically worthless because the scammers know how to make fake products that will show as being authentic.

I have a question for you @RoidForSale

What do you have to say about the fact that the Turkish ITS system also confirms fake products as being real?

The scammers in Bulgaria and Turkey have figured out ways to make fake products show as being authentic.

How do we know that isn't what you are selling?

Also, plenty of the fake pharma gear has real hormone in the product. The problem is, the gear is made in an UGL that may or may not take sterility seriously and then sold at a premium because it is passed off as coming from a pharmacy.

I don't personally think you're selling products without hormone. I do, however, question whether or not the products are actually genuine pharmaceutical grade products.

I also think it's strange that you have never, in all of your threads, addressed the fact that fake gear can pass the Turkish ITS system test, also.

And for the record, I don't promote other sources. I have never came into this thread and pushed another source.

I did bring up the fact that another source here on MESO, who also sells Turkish pharmacy products, has said the ITS system is basically worthless because the scammers know how to make fake products that will show as being authentic.
First of all.,
its really important to purchase products from where?

If you get products from ordinary dealers instead of official pharmacies or pharmaceutical warehouse its possible to face these issues.

Im telling you that there are braille alphabet on our boxes and that dictates our products are original.
And im offering again that im sharing 150 boxes of Bayer Rimobolan.
Then you can check which-ever you want.

Let me make a friendly offer to you.
You can choose some of them and you can check on your own eyes and hands.

Attachments

• 8DB769FD-7A16-49AA-B056-60C8EAC44D8D.jpeg
    8DB769FD-7A16-49AA-B056-60C8EAC44D8D.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 33
First of all.,

If you get products from ordinary dealers instead of official pharmacies or pharmaceutical warehouse its possible to face these issues.

Im telling you that there are braille alphabet on our boxes and that dictates our products are original.

Hahahahab holy shit i didnt know the braille alphabet was the ultimate anti counter g2g jesus christ you think counterfeiters cant figue out how to do that too counterfeit drugs is a multi billion dollar a year industry and you think they cant make a dye in braille to stamp a box they already have the codes so im sure they got the braille stamp too jesus man atleast try coming up with a better excuse

First of all.,

You're either missing the point or sidestepping the issue.

The guys who are making fake pharma products have figured out how to make them pass the ITS system and show as being authentic...even though they are in fact, fake.

Some guys who are more versed in spotting the fakes can still tell the difference. It has to do with amp shapes, boxes, and blister packs being somehow different than the genuine products.

Dear MadBret

This is my first time to hear that they can cheat with ITS Mobile. I am not saying you are lying but I never heard about it. We can not convince each other like this that’s why please help us and check our bill Bayer rimobolans on your own eyes and share your experiences with pictures for people and also if you have ideas, we are sure you have, share your fake products experiences with everyone here.
We will be really thankful if you guide us regarding fake products information.
And also Blood tests will be sharing here
soon.

Dear all

Recently, We had many attacked from everywhere and yesterday they suspended our domain because someone complained about us.
They could not compete with us because of our good services that's why they complained about us. They found this way as solution :)

For a while, We will be serving you always by our email.
We will be back soon stronger.....

roidforsale@protonmail.com

All the best

Dear all

Recently, We had many attacked from everywhere and yesterday they suspended our domain because someone complained about us.
They could not compete with us because of our good services that's why they complained about us. They found this way as solution :)

For a while, We will be serving you always by our email.
We will be back soon stronger.....

roidforsale@protonmail.com

All the best
Yea im sure nobody could compete with you wtf kinda fairytale world you living in

Wow this dude still at it!! I must at mitt, he can take an arse ripping. Surely he’s had no custom from meso with this roasting. Lol!

Dear all

We are really sorry to keep close our website for a while. We are really thankful our customers who send us email as support. You can visit our website as usual.
For your information.

Best Regards

@RoidForSale Did you refuse to pay that fucking extortionist and then he got your site taken down?

I will also try and track down some of the information about fakes and post it in this thread. I'm definitely not an authority on spotting fakes but there are a lot of fakes and those who make them have indeed figured out how to pass the ITS with the fake products.

@RoidForSale Did you refuse to pay that fucking extortionist and then he got your site taken down?

I will also try and track down some of the information about fakes and post it in this thread. I'm definitely not an authority on spotting fakes but there are a lot of fakes and those who make them have indeed figured out how to pass the ITS with the fake products.
Dear MadBret

We pay our all payments regularly and automatically. We are sure that someone complained about us, it is obvious.

Absolutely, Everyone will be thankful for you if you can share some information regarding fake products and also we promise that we will share information if we learn something. Those kind of people really harm the market. If you work on specific product, We can provide original product picture clearly and with whole details. We are ready to support you

All the best

Good News !

New exciting offers for you to enjoy this month of January.

Buy 4 x Genotropin Goquick 12 Mg 36 IU Pfizer Get 1 Free​

Buy 3 x Humatrope 24 Mg 72 IU Lilly Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg Novo Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Saizen 12 MG (36IU) Merck Get 1 Free​

Buy 4 x Omnitrope 10 Mg 1.5 mL 30 IU Sandoz Get 1 Free​

Do not let your satisfaction wait !

Best Regards