RoidForSale

T
Dear BigBaldBeardGuy

I am really asking sincerely and friendly, Why are you thinking like this ?
Is there any fault from us ?
If you want we can talk about it as adult
They want said that we have fake product and we sent pictures as prove, They said againg fake :)
We sent for blood test even Bayer rimobolan and Aspen sustanon with jano. By the way they wanted us to make from jano. They did not like it :)

Whay do you want us to do ?
theres nothing you can do for a troll

theres nothing you can do for a troll
We understand people worried there are a lot of scammer therefore we are doing our best to make them glad and clear. Again, Our door is always open for logical request and questions but as you said we have nothing to do for trolls :)

They said “get all your products tested with jano”. They did that. Now they want some customers to post bloodwork. I will do it. Soon. I’ll be running their gear for the next couple of months so I will have it done soon. I am sure there will be other demands and more shit talk regardless. I have a bag full of gear that I tried for two or three weeks and said it’s junk. I mean I have 20 vials here that are at least half way full because I know they’re junk. Haven’t had them tested. Didn’t do bloodwork. I just know they’re crap. Testosterone and deca together gives me acne on my ass so bad. When it’s underdosed it’s slight acne. When it’s dosed correctly or close to it it gives me ass acne so bad like I have right now and right now I’m running r4s test and deca. No body has to believe this but it’s the truth. There will be some people posting bloodwork soon. Everyone just chill out.

Dear BigBaldBeardGuy

They want said that we have fake product and we sent pictures as prove, They said againg fake :)
We sent for blood test even Bayer rimobolan and Aspen sustanon with jano. By the way they wanted us to make from jano. They did not like it :)

Nothing against you. I was reading the thread, saw @sofocussed post a review, read it, thought it was fine. Then I saw how he reacted to the other guys here so I asked him why he was being defensive is all. And the little bitch boy lost his cool. If he just responded like a normal human being instead of a douchey little piece of shit, this would all have been a normal conversation.

IMG_6687.jpg

He’s beyond being useful to you at this point. He’s totally derailed your thread and discredited himself. Join MESO and call people names and act like an asshole... why? What normal fucking person does that.

I wouldn’t give him his 15% off or any freebies. His review deteriorated into make YOU look shitty now.

We understand people worried there are a lot of scammer therefore we are doing our best to make them glad and clear. Again, Our door is always open for logical request and questions but as you said we have nothing to do for trolls :)

You are doing a good job of conducting yourself professional. Ditch that loose cannon miserable person and you’d do better. It’s obvious he’s only in it for himself. A very selfish person.

You are doing a good job of conducting yourself professional. Ditch that loose cannon miserable person and you’d do better. It’s obvious he’s only in it for himself. A very selfish person.

He is doing good at not blowing up ain’t he. I’d be mad as shit at a few people on here by now.

Nothing against you. I was reading the thread, saw @sofocussed post a review, read it, thought it was fine. Then I saw how he reacted to the other guys here so I asked him why he was being defensive is all. And the little bitch boy lost his cool. If he just responded like a normal human being instead of a douchey little piece of shit, this would all have been a normal conversation.

View attachment 140264

He’s beyond being useful to you at this point. He’s totally derailed your thread and discredited himself. Join MESO and call people names and act like an asshole... why? What normal fucking person does that.

I wouldn’t give him his 15% off or any freebies. His review deteriorated into make YOU look shitty now.
Lmao bitch please. I seen you trolling all through his other 50 page thread too before I posted anything. Now your troll ass trying to stop my discount lmao. You are a fucking clown who would never buy shit regardless. It’s pretty evident.

Dear BigBaldBeardGuy

I don't think you are selling fake products. I view you the same as I view @Bestgear

You're both a couple of cunty Chinamen. You reported members and got them temporarily banned because you are a thin skinned little bitch who can't handle the way we choose to vet sources.

You have started multiple threads to try and hide the way you acted in the previous threads. If you can't handle a little hazing and resort to taddle telling on members, I sure as fuck wouldn't trust you when it comes to making illegal transactions and having to give your snitching ass an address.

You made this bed and now you can lay in it. Fuck yourself, bud. You may carry some good brands but you make them look bad.

You want to come in here crying about being treated badly but you've proven yourself to be a snitch.

Like your little dick riding, 15% off, shill buddy recommended, take your sorry ass over to eroids.

You will never be accepted as a quality source here.

For the dude claiming he’s a Chinaman, he must be Chinese living in Turkey where all his Turkey Pharmacy products come from then

7399DD06-7EEA-409D-B277-CAD614559EF4.png

I'm not sure how anyone would mess with someone who snitched on members for getting into his internet feelers. I'd probably give the products a shot if someone else was selling them.

I don't think you are selling fake products. I view you the same as I view @Bestgear

You're both a couple of cunty Chinamen. You reported members and got them temporarily banned because you are a thin skinned little bitch who can't handle the way we choose to vet sources.

You have started multiple threads to try and hide the way you acted in the previous threads. If you can't handle a little hazing and resort to taddle telling on members, I sure as fuck wouldn't trust you when it comes to making illegal transactions and having to give your snitching ass an address.

You made this bed and now you can lay in it. Fuck yourself, bud. You may carry some good brands but you make them look bad.

You want to come in here crying about being treated badly but you've proven yourself to be a snitch.

Like your little dick riding, 15% off, shill buddy recommended, take your sorry ass over to eroids.

You’re wrong. They have been accepted as a source here. Maybe not by you but they have been by several people I know personally and I’m sure by a lot more I don’t know. Just because 2 or 3 guys wanna sit here and talk shit doesn’t mean other potential customers can’t see thru all y’all’s bullshit. It’s pretty easy to see , if someone’s talking trash here , they’ve obviously not bought a damn thing that’s clear.

They said “get all your products tested with jano”. They did that. Now they want some customers to post bloodwork. I will do it. Soon. I’ll be running their gear for the next couple of months so I will have it done soon. I am sure there will be other demands and more shit talk regardless. I have a bag full of gear that I tried for two or three weeks and said it’s junk. I mean I have 20 vials here that are at least half way full because I know they’re junk. Haven’t had them tested. Didn’t do bloodwork. I just know they’re crap. Testosterone and deca together gives me acne on my ass so bad. When it’s underdosed it’s slight acne. When it’s dosed correctly or close to it it gives me ass acne so bad like I have right now and right now I’m running r4s test and deca. No body has to believe this but it’s the truth. There will be some people posting bloodwork soon. Everyone just chill out.

Strength gains, weight gains, mood boost, boners, testing, blood work? Nope, it's ass pimples that determine if the gear is good. Lol.

Dear MadBret

First of all, We are not a chinese and also we have no issue with nationalty.

As we said before one of the our friend was working with us reported member who was swearing frequently. He was thinking here like a LinkedIn and also he is not working with us anymore. As you see, We do not report anyone even someone is really attacking us unbilevable way. We are just trying to make a business.

We have no issue with any member of goverments because in our country it is really easily to work in this sector

We never share with anyone any kind of information who ordered from us. If we were this kind of source we would do this long time ago !

ef540751-3376-4904-8b3c-96f779cabe84.jpgJust check the tracking number, We are very old in this sector !

Not true dumbass. I’ve been here three years. Longer if I knew my other accounts associated email address password. If you do not want to buy from them then don’t. But everyone knows how difficult it is to find a solid source, it is for me anyway. I’ve tried enough bad sources to know when ones good. I’ve tried enough crap gear to know when I’m taking bad gear. Under dosed or straight up bunk , if some gear is 50 mg underdosed I may not know. But fuck it I wouldn’t give a shit either. 100 mg underdosed and I would know with no blood test and I can tell you and anyone else that what I have received has been on point. Yes I’m judging from feels like I said I’ve had enough crap to know when I’m getting crap. and these guys are so far so good. Let them be good. Why bash a source you’ve yet to try? You’re too prideful I can see to spend $100 and try em out. You don’t want to be proven wrong. That , or you are the Schill and receiving free gear from another source for trash talking other sources. I’ve tried so many sources , pcom being the most expensive and my go to til now , yes I switched from pcom to RoidForSale. One of the many reasons why , if I were to take their gear and for some reason found it to be underdosed I know without even asking these guys , they would make it right , I know because they go above and beyond for customers. Of course no one can tell how many mg per mL testosterone is by how they feel , but if anyone says they can not tell if testosterone is good without doing bloodwork is full of shit or stupid. I assume we have all tried testosterone good and bad enough to know when we have been taking some that’s good. Luckily I will be doing bloodwork soon. Christmas broke the bank for me because my wife seems to think everyone gets $100 spent on the for Christmas , and she’s completely screwed us up for a while financially so can’t afford bloodwork atm but won’t be long.
Omg my favorite shill how that fat piggy of a wife doing gotta go get my jacket gettin schilly in here

Dear MadBret

First of all, We are not a chinese and also we have no issue with nationalty.

As we said before one of the our friend was working with us reported member who was swearing frequently. He was thinking here like a LinkedIn and also he is not working with us anymore. As you see, We do not report anyone even someone is really attacking us unbilevable way. We are just trying to make a business.

We have no issue with any member of goverments because in our country it is really easily to work in this sector

We never share with anyone any kind of information who ordered from us. If we were this kind of source we would do this long time ago !

View attachment 140268Just check the tracking number, We are very old in this sector !
Your friend meaning you snitch

Also here are 3 diff products of the countless that I checked on ITS verified. For me, buying pharm products from Turkey or directly from my local pharmacy is the only route I’d go. This system is controlled by their government for all pharm med verification

2F3B9AF0-92CC-4179-95AE-FBD7E04AD7A9.png