RoidForSale

These mother fuckers need to change their name to HemorrhoidForSale as they will not go away no matter what we say or do.

Ok so here is my detailed review on RoidForSale

I was a little apprehensive about using them since they don’t have a big track record yet, but after reading all 29 pages of this thread I realized that in between all the bashing they delivered every request you guys asked for so I said fuck it if they went through all that I’d give them a try.

I made a big order

1 bottle of Odin anavar
2 bottles of Odin tren e 200mg
20 amps of Bayer Rimobolan
16 amps of Aspen sus250
2 packs of Bayer proviron

so basically they informed that due to the package weight they would send the gear and boxes separately which they did. I initially wasn’t happy about that because me checking the boxes plays a large role in verifying their authenticity. and for this they threw in 3 extra amps of aspen and some Xeno Clen and anadrol

I received the Odin package first and initially flipped out because it came with no boxes and the vials were different than the ones on their site. But after Roidforsale explained to me that it was Odins doing, I contacted them directly at the Odin official website. They confirmed that R4S is indeed a verified reseller for them.

For this surprise they doubled my order of tren absolutely free.

Everything also checked out with the Bayer gear. The bottles look exactly how real primo should, the pamphlets were folded correctly with the texture of bible paper that pharm companies use and the rimo oil is very thick and gets stuck at the top of the amp. Every single box has a different serial number. The aspen is Turkish. The package was delivered from Turkey.

they also hooked me up w free bemiks inject vitamins.

My pack was sent Dec 22 I received it all even through the holidays here in Florida on Dec 31. It would’ve been here even earlier if it wasn’t for FedEx running later than estimate.

R4S has a loyal customer in me. Extremely fast customer service w these guys too. I’m amazed

I was a little apprehensive about using them since they don’t have a big track record yet, but after reading all 29 pages of this thread I realized that in between all the bashing they delivered every request you guys asked for so I said fuck it if they went through all that I’d give them a try.

I made a big order

1 bottle of Odin anavar
16 amps of Aspen sus250

so basically they informed that due to the package weight they would send the gear and boxes separately which they did. I initially wasn’t happy about that because me checking the boxes plays a large role in verifying their authenticity. and for this they threw in 3 extra amps of aspen and some Xeno Clen and anadrol

I received the Odin package first and initially flipped out because it came with no boxes and the vials were different than the ones on their site. But after Roidforsale explained to me that it was Odins doing, I contacted them directly at the Odin official website. They confirmed that R4S is indeed a verified reseller for them.

Everything also checked out with the Bayer gear. The bottles look exactly how real primo should, the pamphlets were folded correctly with the texture of bible paper that pharm companies use and the rimo oil is very thick and gets stuck at the top of the amp. Every single box has a different serial number. The aspen is Turkish. The package was delivered from Turkey.

My pack was sent Dec 22 I received it all even through the holidays here in Florida on Dec 31. It would’ve been here even earlier if it wasn’t for FedEx running later than estimate.

R4S has a loyal customer in me. Extremely fast customer service w these guys too. I’m amazed
Funny its always a junior member that defends roid4sale if you dont have testing it dont mean shit as mostly all the members here will tell you but i just wanted to post i made a order and it came and tell everyone how quick it came i know i hear ya but no testing so it means absolutely 100 percent shit we see it all the time here kinda hard to believe every new member joins here and goes right to scams 4 sale

Did I miss the "reviews in exchange for free shit" casting call or what? Give me a bunch of free shit and I'll post about how your test made my biceps AND penis 2 inches bigger.

Lol you ppl are fucking idiot trolls. This was MY EXPERIENCE. There are lab tests on his site and all his pharma boxes serial numbers and expiration dates verify on the Turkish Ministry drugs app. You can email Odin Pharma DIRECTLY just like I did too in 1 simple message and they will verify him too. So honestly shut the fuck up,

Lol you ppl are fucking idiot trolls. This was MY EXPERIENCE. There are lab tests on his site and all his pharma boxes serial numbers and expiration dates verify on the Turkish Ministry drugs app. You can email Odin Pharma DIRECTLY just like I did too in 1 simple message and they will verify him too. So honestly shut the fuck up,
You should change your name: "Sofocused for shilling" sounds way better.

Dear All

Recenlty, I saw in a lot of thread that people are looking for Bayer Proviron.
We have limited stock. The price is $ 18 .

For your information

1d57ef8d-b252-4863-b8e4-038e173f7d1f.jpg

Best Regards

I made a big order

1 bottle of Odin anavar
16 amps of Aspen sus250

Hello fellow Floridian, winter time and it +80'f out.

@Sofocused thanks for taking the time to write the review. I won't bash ya man you didn't half to write it. If you do bloods please post.
Yep, appreciate the review of the delivering process and experience @Sofocused . In my opinion, no member , regardless of post count or join date, should be discouraged from posting their experience from fear of getting bashed on. And I get how other members will interpret new Source reviews/ experience with skepticism when posted by " newbies", but there are more than a few of us who appreciate your post.

Speaking of idiots like i said whatever you gotta say about scams4sale dont mean shit you got oil in a few vials get it tested then post about fucking schill

I made a big order

1 bottle of Odin anavar
16 amps of Aspen sus250

So you joined the group the same day your order was shipped? How much store credit did you get for joining to make the review?

Think about this for a second everyone who defends this source is a new member who just joined to post a review we see it all the time here schills everywhere without testing all you have is oil in a vial
I just got a package yesterday from these guys. 4 days from turkey to my door. This is my 3rd order. Been running their caspian teste250 and I’ve nothing but great results. I’m going have bloodwork done soon so hopefully that will change the way some of you guys feel. These guys are good to go and deserve a chance here man so jsj1 or whatever the fuck your name is chill bro. You’re making your self look like a racist asshole trying to get free shit to shut the fuck up. Maybe they should try that. Shove some genotropin in your face to shut you up. What if these guys were white Americans , I’m sure they wouldn’t be receiving the same treatment. And I’m a white American myself. Anyway I started using these guys because a friend told me I should about 4 months ago. I did and after 6 weeks had blood work done and everything was spot on . I won’t post them because there will be a bunch of shit talking about it I already know so instead I will have my bloodwork done in two weeks and I will post the shit here. Hope that help clear their name this asshole has tried making. If you’re thinking about buying from Roid for sale , go back on both threads and you will see none of these stupid fucks leaving negative comments have bough shit. Whats fucking hilarious to me is there isn’t one negative review or comment from an actual pissed off customer. Think about that for a second. And I know they have lots of customers because just in my circle of friends I know 6 or 7 people that shop with them.

Yep, appreciate the review of the delivering process and experience @Sofocused . In my opinion, no member , regardless of post count or join date, should be discouraged from posting their experience from fear of getting bashed on. And I get how other members will interpret new Source reviews/ experience with skepticism when posted by " newbies", but there are more than a few of us who appreciate your post.
In a vacuum, you have a point, but there is history here you should be aware of that other members have pointed out. Can't let them get away so easy. We have a responsibility to protect members from shady scammers.

At least for me, the red flags:
1- History is not good - has another thread - Roids now Roid [emoji23] [emoji736]
2- The 1000 word essay eroid type reviews [emoji736]
3- All positive posts by brand new members [emoji736]