RoidForSale

I just got a package yesterday from these guys. 4 days from turkey to my door. This is my 3rd order. Been running their caspian teste250 and I’ve nothing but great results. I’m going have bloodwork done soon so hopefully that will change the way some of you guys feel. These guys are good to go and deserve a chance here man so jsj1 or whatever the fuck your name is chill bro. You’re making your self look like a racist asshole trying to get free shit to shut the fuck up. Maybe they should try that. Shove some genotropin in your face to shut you up. What if these guys were white Americans , I’m sure they wouldn’t be receiving the same treatment. And I’m a white American myself. Anyway I started using these guys because a friend told me I should about 4 months ago. I did and after 6 weeks had blood work done and everything was spot on . I won’t post them because there will be a bunch of shit talking about it I already know so instead I will have my bloodwork done in two weeks and I will post the shit here. Hope that help clear their name this asshole has tried making. If you’re thinking about buying from Roid for sale , go back on both threads and you will see none of these stupid fucks leaving negative comments have bough shit. Whats fucking hilarious to me is there isn’t one negative review or comment from an actual pissed off customer. Think about that for a second. And I know they have lots of customers because just in my circle of friends I know 6 or 7 people that shop with them.
Strong first post my friend

Strong first post my friend
Yes thank you for noticing. I won’t lie to you. My friend that turned me on to these guys text me and asked me if I had a second to get on meso and tell my honest experience with these guys. Well I didn’t have a meso account so you’re right. My first post. Actually that’s not right either. I had a meso account and didn’t find meso enjoyable so stopped getting on here and forgot my login information. Believe what you want but bloodwork will posted soon and you can’t deny that. I’ll do you one even better. I can post the screen shot of my order , the tracking. The empty ampoules , and my drivers license because I don’t give a shit about law enforcement , I hate fucking racists people and this jsj1 guy is a racist. Everyone deserves a chance whether they’re white Americans or not.

Yes thank you for noticing. I won’t lie to you. My friend that turned me on to these guys text me and asked me if I had a second to get on meso and tell my honest experience with these guys. Well I didn’t have a meso account so you’re right. My first post. Actually that’s not right either. I had a meso account and didn’t find meso enjoyable so stopped getting on here and forgot my login information. Believe what you want but bloodwork will posted soon and you can’t deny that. I’ll do you one even better. I can post the screen shot of my order , the tracking. The empty ampoules , and my drivers license because I don’t give a shit about law enforcement , I hate fucking racists people and this jsj1 guy is a racist. Everyone deserves a chance whether they’re white Americans or not.
Well at least I agree in the last part 100%

Yes thank you for noticing. I won’t lie to you. My friend that turned me on to these guys text me and asked me if I had a second to get on meso and tell my honest experience with these guys. Well I didn’t have a meso account so you’re right. My first post. Actually that’s not right either. I had a meso account and didn’t find meso enjoyable so stopped getting on here and forgot my login information. Believe what you want but bloodwork will posted soon and you can’t deny that. I’ll do you one even better. I can post the screen shot of my order , the tracking. The empty ampoules , and my drivers license because I don’t give a shit about law enforcement , I hate fucking racists people and this jsj1 guy is a racist. Everyone deserves a chance whether they’re white Americans or not
First post defending a scam source all these junior member running to defend this source nice Schilling bro calls me out by name claiming im a racist how fucking stupid are you snowflake you dont know what the fuck racism is white Americans or not so is your position racism is only in america only by white people do you know me have seen the color of my skin who do you know im a guy did you just assume my gender fuck face get the fuck outta here with your bullshit roids for sale alt. Account

Good to see you have a firm stranglehold on the English language but in all seriousness stop being a fucking shill you will get no respect for it
Thank u so much for your praise, I do not care people's typing i care their labor.
Its obvious that they fucked up and they can not even defend themselves here because they dont know MESO- RX.
To complain is defending according them but for us sneak. As far as i can see they are trying to
prove themselves and they try to make glad members of MESO instead of run away or whats so ever.You sent more than
hundred rewiev under their topic only for attacking and did not give them even one chance.Everyone deserve
a chance. You gonna tell me that I get a free products or do i aware that they are not talking anymore who got free products.
I did not obtain anything !!

My advice for these assholes leave from meso like this and open new website with new name and come back 3-4 months
if they know this sector but they dont do this.if they do its mean they accept all the slanders and we will remember
them as scammer but they are not scammer and nobody get any fucking proof here..

Thank u so much for your praise, I do not care people's typing i care their labor.
Its obvious that they fucked up and they can not even defend themselves here because they dont know MESO- RX.
To complain is defending according them but for us sneak. As far as i can see they are trying to
prove themselves and they try to make glad members of MESO instead of run away or whats so ever.You sent more than
hundred rewiev under their topic only for attacking and did not give them even one chance.Everyone deserve
a chance. You gonna tell me that I get a free products or do i aware that they are not talking anymore who got free products.
I did not obtain anything !!

My advice for these assholes leave from meso like this and open new website with new name and come back 3-4 months
if they know this sector but they dont do this.if they do its mean they accept all the slanders and we will remember
them as scammer but they are not scammer and nobody get any fucking proof here..
Jesus christ is English your first language or did you have a stroke i seriously cannot respond to this argument because i have no idea of what the hell you are trying to say and i lost my asshole to english dictionary so i cant translate this shit sorry bro but i dont think anyone knows what you are saying

Jesus christ is English your first language or did you have a stroke i seriously cannot respond to this argument because i have no idea of what the hell you are trying to say and i lost my asshole to english dictionary so i cant translate this shit sorry bro but i dont think anyone knows what you are saying
Bro i'm sorry but you just talking like a trash.The thing is they don't give you free products that's why you are barking like a dog. go to other sources they give you something already i read your whole dramas..

Bro i'm sorry but you just talking like a trash.The thing is they don't give you free products that's why you are barking like a dog. go to other sources they give you something already i read your whole dramas..
Bro learn english whatever the fuck your trying to say is lost in translation

Bro learn english whatever the fuck your trying to say is lost in translation
I got you bro.

All Dick-Wolf was trying to say is roidforsale is g2g and you're a dick to roidforsale because they won't give you free gear.

He has you all figured out...

I got you bro.

All Dick-Wolf was trying to say is roidforsale is g2g and you're a dick to roidforsale because they won't give you free gear.

He has you all figured out...
Yea he got me pegged from the jump except i would never take free gear and alot of other members here wouldn't take it either cause this fool dont test his gear funny all his supporters speak broken English its like he has a alt accounts

Yea he got me pegged from the jump except i would never take free gear and alot of other members here wouldn't take it either cause this fool dont test his gear funny all his supporters speak broken English its like he has a alt accounts
Let's not talk about excuses bro, I read your other review for other sources as well , Its obviously you need free product .if i were them i would give you some products and close your mouth. I did not mean other meso members btw. I suppose that requesting free product is your job !

by the way, this stupid sources mad lab test even PG products because of your slanders. its my first time to see this lab test but still they are scammer for youuu asdahsdhahsd

Dont need free products dickface i brew my own
Let's not talk about excuses bro, I read your other review for other sources as well , Its obviously you need free product .if i were them i would give you some products and close your mouth. I did not mean other meso members btw. I suppose that requesting free product is your job !

by the way, this stupid sources mad lab test even PG products because of your slanders. its my first time to see this lab test but still they are scammer for youuu asdahsdhahsd
Asdahsdhahsd wtf kinda shit you been smoking seriously i cant understand what you are trying to convey here mr. @Roidjust go back to the roids for sale handle

Dont need free products dickface i brew my own
dickface ? You expres yourself with your profile picture already asdhhasd

Your excuses are fake account or supporter or get free products etc.
write a lot of review in 2021 maybe your fake reviews will gone which are for get free products and later you can get around here real member of meso. i can see your price tag obviously on you with your conversations and reviews

dickface ? You expres yourself with your profile picture already asdhhasd

Your excuses are fake account or supporter or get free products etc.
write a lot of review in 2021 maybe your fake reviews will gone which are for get free products and later you can get around here real member of meso. i can see your price tag obviously on you with your conversations and reviews
I like most people dont accept free gear meso is about the members not the source so either you are roids for sale or you get free gear and discounts for Schilling for him funny how you feel the need to defend him/yourself and seriously try harder with your english

@MisterSuperGod is completely right this thread is a train wreck. Honestly, I probably would just let the thread die until you have everything tested by Jano or someone and post that and then let people either decide to try u or not. Like I’ve said in other thread I have used his tren/Sust/anavar and the Tren and Sust were definitely legit. I did not like the anavar though. I am using the Tren again on my next run... that’s just my opinion that’s all.. I’m not here to shill.. like I said not a fan of the anavar would not use again...I’m in agreement to let the thread die.. this isn’t going anywhere and is a disaster. If I were him I’d have everything tested post results and go from there.