RoidForSale

Has there been a conclusion since first posting this?
He emailed me and offered to replace the beligas for xeno or Odin but those tested shitty so I declined and he offered to refund me if I didn't wanna wait. So I said if it's not too long I'll wait for now. And I'm still waiting.

He emailed me and offered to replace the beligas for xeno or Odin but those tested shitty so I declined and he offered to refund me if I didn't wanna wait. So I said if it's not too long I'll wait for now. And I'm still waiting.
What compounds did you order?

Bought some T3 back in March, but because fricking covid I was able to start my cycle in May. Already lost 6 kg with a mild dieat, my hands and feet are warm all the time (50 mcg twice a day). This is a legit and good stuff. Thx man!

Bought some T3 back in March, but because fricking covid I was able to start my cycle in May. Already lost 6 kg with a mild dieat, my hands and feet are warm all the time (50 mcg twice a day). This is a legit and good stuff. Thx man!
Not to be a dick, you can achieve that weight loss in a month without T3.

Not to be a dick, you can achieve that weight loss in a month without T3.
I know man, but after covid my lung is pretty weak. I can’t really run or ride a bike for a long time. Without good aerob it’s really hard to lose some weight. At least i have no problem to lift weights

Dear All

The product of the day is
NordiFlex 15 Mg 45 IU.

You can order in 24 hours.

ONLY $ 169.

Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg 45 IU

Manufacturer : Novo Nordisk
Active Substance :
Somatropin
Pack :
1 cartridge x 15 mg 45 Iu
Form :
Injectable
Shipping :
International

norditropin-15-mg-600x450.jpg

All the best

How long will I have to wait for the shipment to the U.S.
Dear weilinluo,

International Regular Shipping : 3-4 Weeks
International Express Shipping: 1 Week
USA Domestic : 1 week

All the timing according working days and except public holidays and also after we approve your payment. Mostly, It is earlier than the timings but sometimes it can be more than these timing too.

All the best

Dear All

Clenbuterol 0.02 Mg.

ONLY $ 12.

Clenbuterol 0.02 Mg

Manufacturer : Sopharma
Active Substance :
Clenbuterol Hydrochloride
Pack :
50 Tabs x 20 Mcg
Form :
Oral
Shipping :
International​

cle-600x362.jpg

All the best

Dear All

Cabaser 1 Mg.

ONLY $ 14.

Cabaser 1 Mg

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance :
Cabergoline
Pack :
20 Tabs x 1 mg
Form :
Oral
Shipping :
Internationalc-1-600x361.jpg

All the best

Dear Live_Evil

Unfortunately, We do not have Odin primo and Beligas has issues with their all products temporarily but we can provide for you Bayer Primobolan. It will be international shipping but you will obtain your products in a week if you prefer Express shipping.

All the best

I was hoping for Odin, but it looks like all primo for US domestic is sold out? Unless I'm just bad at navigating the site.
Dear Live_Evil

And also, We are working on our website to have good service for you valuable visitors.
Sorry for that.

Best Regards

I've been having a great experience with @RoidForSale on multiple orders. Great communication, fast shipping, and genuine products verified from ITS Mobile app.

Hi folks, after going through the same complications with Beligas being out of stock as I think some others here have seen, I let source here switch to Odin for a US order. However I just got my Odin, and there are a few major issues.

The first issue is that the website listed on the package of the Masteron E 200 box I got which it says to go to to very is: odinanabolics.com/verify - that website is not real. try for yourself by putting it in a browser and hitting enter.

The second issue is that when I did find an Odin labs website (odinpharma.asia), the product code I scratched off on my box did not verify (3748 6866 3250 7024). See attached image.

The third issue is that when I checked roidforsale.com on the odinpharma.asia supplier verification, it showed up on their scam list. See attached image.

The fourth issue is that on my box where it has printed "Masteron E 200" - when I looked at that part of it at an angle, the box has raised lettering over that text that says "Primobolan 100"

So, I'm not sherlock holmes, but I think I was just taken for $1,500 USD and I would be surprised if the Test, Masteron, or Deca I got from @RoidForSale are real.

Anyone including @RoidForSale care to help me get straight here?

Attachments

• Odinanabolics not authenticated.JPG
    Odinanabolics not authenticated.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 23
  • roidforsale website scam.JPG
    roidforsale website scam.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 23