RoidForSale

Hi folks, after going through the same complications with Beligas being out of stock as I think some others here have seen, I let source here switch to Odin for a US order. However I just got my Odin, and there are a few major issues.

The first issue is that the website listed on the package of the Masteron E 200 box I got which it says to go to to very is: odinanabolics.com/verify - that website is not real. try for yourself by putting it in a browser and hitting enter.

The second issue is that when I did find an Odin labs website (odinpharma.asia), the product code I scratched off on my box did not verify (3748 6866 3250 7024). See attached image.

The third issue is that when I checked roidforsale.com on the odinpharma.asia supplier verification, it showed up on their scam list. See attached image.

The fourth issue is that on my box where it has printed "Masteron E 200" - when I looked at that part of it at an angle, the box has raised lettering over that text that says "Primobolan 100"

So, I'm not sherlock holmes, but I think I was just taken for $1,500 USD and I would be surprised if the Test, Masteron, or Deca I got from @RoidForSale are real.

Anyone including @RoidForSale care to help me get straight here?
And here are the pictures of the box with non-existent websites listed on it, as well as the raised "Primobolan 100" printing over the "Masteron E 200" printing

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1511.jpg
    IMG_1511.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1512.jpg
    IMG_1512.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 41
Hi folks, after going through the same complications with Beligas being out of stock as I think some others here have seen, I let source here switch to Odin for a US order. However I just got my Odin, and there are a few major issues.

The first issue is that the website listed on the package of the Masteron E 200 box I got which it says to go to to very is: odinanabolics.com/verify - that website is not real. try for yourself by putting it in a browser and hitting enter.

The second issue is that when I did find an Odin labs website (odinpharma.asia), the product code I scratched off on my box did not verify (3748 6866 3250 7024). See attached image.

The third issue is that when I checked roidforsale.com on the odinpharma.asia supplier verification, it showed up on their scam list. See attached image.

The fourth issue is that on my box where it has printed "Masteron E 200" - when I looked at that part of it at an angle, the box has raised lettering over that text that says "Primobolan 100"

So, I'm not sherlock holmes, but I think I was just taken for $1,500 USD and I would be surprised if the Test, Masteron, or Deca I got from @RoidForSale are real.

Anyone including @RoidForSale care to help me get straight here?
The page isn't letting me edit my comment, but I see that on the roidforsale website verification, although it has the scam message on the right, it has a success message on the bottom. So minus that issue. I'd still like an explanation for the other three issues.

Dear CooSee,

There is something wrong and we will research about it immediately but do not worry about any issues because first, we can refund your payment or we can send new products for you as well, Do not worry.
Just give us time to have an explanation for it.

Bur first, Odin Anabolics Pharmaceuticals is using this website officially https://www.odinpharma.asia/home (Odin Anabolics Pharmaceuticals Co.).

All the best

Last edited:
The page isn't letting me edit my comment, but I see that on the roidforsale website verification, although it has the scam message on the right, it has a success message on the bottom. So minus that issue. I'd still like an explanation for the other three issues.
Honestly bro I’d see this as a Odin issue not a issue with RFS. Odin has constantly fucked up. I posted a while back I had a box that said Trenbolone 200mg. Then right under it said Testosterone 200mg. They fucked up the expiration dates as well. A lot of their stuff has been hit or miss, I believe the primo contained a splash of test E. I try to steer guys away from Odin and go for Beligas (when it’s back in stock) or Xeno. Odin also charges a retarded amount for their product. Their GH is more expensive than Pharma grade. Hopefully RFS takes care of you.

Dear CooSee,

There is something wrong and we will research about it immediately but do not worry about any issues because first, we can refund your payment or we can send new products for you as well, Do not worry.
Just give us time to have an explanation for it.

Bur first, Odin Anabolics Pharmaceuticals is using this website officially https://www.odinpharma.asia/home (Odin Anabolics Pharmaceuticals Co.).

All the best
@RoidForSale, I did get the Test Cyp and Deca to authenticate on the odinanabolics.asia website. I've attached one example. The website listed on the Test and the Deca is odinanabolics.asia, which is a real web site. The websites listed on the Masteron boxes are both not real.

I checked all three boxes of the Masteron, and each have the "Primobolan 100" raised lettering over the printed "Masteron E 200" - and each fail to authenticate on the odinanabolics.asia website.

Attachments

• odinTCyp authenticate.JPG
    odinTCyp authenticate.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 38
Honestly bro I’d see this as a Odin issue not a issue with RFS. Odin has constantly fucked up. I posted a while back I had a box that said Trenbolone 200mg. Then right under it said Testosterone 200mg. They fucked up the expiration dates as well. A lot of their stuff has been hit or miss, I believe the primo contained a splash of test E. I try to steer guys away from Odin and go for Beligas (when it’s back in stock) or Xeno. Odin also charges a retarded amount for their product. Their GH is more expensive than Pharma grade. Hopefully RFS takes care of you.
That's good to know, thank you for sharing. I thought between Xeno and Odin, I'd go with the one with the more lame name, thinking they would be legit. So I guess I have no idea what's in these Masteron vials for now. Let's see if @RoidForSale can figure it out. Too bad Beligas is out of stock, since that's what I had ordered and wanted. Was really looking forward to trying Mast for my first time, so I'm super disappointed I injected 2 cc's of goknowswhat into my quad last night

That's good to know, thank you for sharing. I thought between Xeno and Odin, I'd go with the one with the more lame name, thinking they would be legit. So I guess I have no idea what's in these Masteron vials for now. Let's see if @RoidForSale can figure it out. Too bad Beligas is out of stock, since that's what I had ordered and wanted. Was really looking forward to trying Mast for my first time, so I'm super disappointed I injected 2 cc's of goknowswhat into my quad last night
You could always send a sample off to Jano. This is why I’ve been doing a lot of testing and trying to raise donations in the lab testing section. I want to help guys make good decisions. Not for nothing but I tested the Xeno mast E and it was spot on. Maybe RFS will swap it for ya.

EDIT: the test Cyp from Odin I tested and it was good too.

So I decided not to keep waiting for my beligas order and I msged roidforsale and he refunded my order right away without any hassle.

So I decided not to keep waiting for my beligas order and I msged roidforsale and he refunded my order right away without any hassle.
Dear BigRed91

We are really sorry about it and we will let you know whenever Beligas back.

All the best

And here are the pictures of the box with non-existent websites listed on it, as well as the raised "Primobolan 100" printing over the "Masteron E 200" printing
Dear CooSee

We received the answer from Odin and we have explanation for your points now, Sorry for keep you wait.

1-They are changing the vials and and boxes therefore verification code does not work but it is not mean that the vial is fake or old, it is all orginal.

2-There is misprint with boxes and Odin approved that it is Masteron.

3-Original website of Odin is http://www.odinpharma.asia (www.odinpharma.asia).

4- There was a technical problem with supplier verification therefore even we could not see it but now you can see that we are official supplier of Odin.

You can contact directly with Odin's authorities for make sure and it is totally your right.
Email : info@odinpharma.asia

If you want us to send new Odin Masteron we can do it.
If you want as to send different brand we can do it.
If you want to refund for those products we can do it.

You are totally right and we do understand your points. We are sorry because of the issues and we are ready to make you glad, As you wish.

All the best

Is the DEUS cardarine out of stock? When I click on it, it doesn’t have the add to cart button. It’s blank. Thanks.

Is the DEUS cardarine out of stock? When I click on it, it doesn’t have the add to cart button. It’s blank. Thanks.
Dear SkankHunt

We are working on that section recently and we are about to complete it.
We will let you know whenever we fix it.

All the best

The Tren you got that said Testosterone in it, did it end up being Tren? Thing I’m worried about is if my Masteron vials have something else actually in them. Like you said, maybe I send out for testing, and ask RFS to credit me the cost for that.

The Tren you got that said Testosterone in it, did it end up being Tren? Thing I’m worried about is if my Masteron vials have something else actually in them. Like you said, maybe I send out for testing, and ask RFS to credit me the cost for that.
Dear CooSee

If you desire to send it to for test we are ready to cover it and also it will be clear everyone here. As we told you before, We are here to serve and make you glad.

All the best

Dear CooSee

We received the answer from Odin and we have explanation for your points now, Sorry for keep you wait.

1-They are changing the vials and and boxes therefore verification code does not work but it is not mean that the vial is fake or old, it is all orginal.

2-There is misprint with boxes and Odin approved that it is Masteron.

3-Original website of Odin is http://www.odinpharma.asia (www.odinpharma.asia).

4- There was a technical problem with supplier verification therefore even we could not see it but now you can see that we are official supplier of Odin.

You can contact directly with Odin's authorities for make sure and it is totally your right.
Email : info@odinpharma.asia

If you want us to send new Odin Masteron we can do it.
If you want as to send different brand we can do it.
If you want to refund for those products we can do it.

You are totally right and we do understand your points. We are sorry because of the issues and we are ready to make you glad, As you wish.

All the best

Hello, based on this, it’s clear that Odin does have some quality control issues. Since the boxes I got had “Masteron” in print, with “Primobolan” in raised lettering, the authentication code on the boxes didn’t authenticate on the website, and also because they had presumably new boxes (they had real-looking expiry dates), with non-existent web sites printed on them. That many mistakes worries me what other ways they may fail to control quality, for example I don’t have confidence that what’s in the vial is Masterone. Imagine if it were Tren instead. Or even Test or Dec. If Tren, I would be going pretty heavy and risking many sides at 400mg/week and I’ve never taken Tren before (not sure if it’s dosed at 200mg/ml). If Test, I would be at 1050mg a week of Test now, which is way too much for me. And if it were Deca, I would be at 700mg per week total including the 300 I’m already using. If it were Primo, the 200mg would be a waste of time. Anyway, my goal is to use Mast and know it’s Mast, so I prefer we replace with Xeno brand, or Beligas if their Masterone E is back in stock. Will send an email on this to confirm.

Hello, based on this, it’s clear that Odin does have some quality control issues. Since the boxes I got had “Masteron” in print, with “Primobolan” in raised lettering, the authentication code on the boxes didn’t authenticate on the website, and also because they had presumably new boxes (they had real-looking expiry dates), with non-existent web sites printed on them. That many mistakes worries me what other ways they may fail to control quality, for example I don’t have confidence that what’s in the vial is Masterone. Imagine if it were Tren instead. Or even Test or Dec. If Tren, I would be going pretty heavy and risking many sides at 400mg/week and I’ve never taken Tren before (not sure if it’s dosed at 200mg/ml). If Test, I would be at 1050mg a week of Test now, which is way too much for me. And if it were Deca, I would be at 700mg per week total including the 300 I’m already using. If it were Primo, the 200mg would be a waste of time. Anyway, my goal is to use Mast and know it’s Mast, so I prefer we replace with Xeno brand, or Beligas if their Masterone E is back in stock. Will send an email on this to confirm.
Dear CooSee

As you wish, We are waiting your response by email. Thank you so much for your understanding.

All the best

It was Tren but it was underdosed 180/200mg. BB69 tested the same batch with another source and got the same results. So again I wouldn’t pin the blame on RFS, I’d blame Odin.

C12ADED7-6616-4269-9E2F-79CA5D2F62F1.png

It was Tren but it was underdosed 180/200mg. BB69 tested the same batch with another source and got the same results. So again I wouldn’t pin the blame on RFS, I’d blame Odin.
That’s crazy. Definitely agree Odin needs to step it up on quality control, not much RFS can do about that aside from starting to look at boxes and bottles before they ship them out.

Dear All

The product of the day is Bayer
Rimobolan 100 Mg.

You can order in 24 hours.

ONLY $ 7.

Rimobolan 100 Mg

Manufacturer : Bayer
Active Substance :
Methenolone Enanthate
Pack : 1 Amp x 100 mg/ml
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International