RoidForSale

Dear Blue30

Recently, We do not make test because we did many test before but we prefer to work with Jano when we want to have a test like most of the people in Meso-RX.

All the best
Sorry I’m not exactly understanding what are you saying.

Do you test any of the raw powders or finished vials that you sell?

my other question is if I make an order and then a send a blind sample to Jano will you give me a store credit to reimburse me for my costs?

I want to test your Bayer Rimobolan since it is highly faked. I will have the box and ampule compared vs confirmed legit bayer Rimo and then send a sample for testing. Please confirm if you will give a store credit to repay me for testing. Thank you

Sorry I’m not exactly understanding what are you saying.

Do you test any of the raw powders or finished vials that you sell?

my other question is if I make an order and then a send a blind sample to Jano will you give me a store credit to reimburse me for my costs?

I want to test your Bayer Rimobolan since it is highly faked. I will have the box and ampule compared vs confirmed legit bayer Rimo and then send a sample for testing. Please confirm if you will give a store credit to repay me for testing. Thank you
Dear Blue30

We don't have our own brand and we are just seller of manufacturers therefore we don't undertake their products tests. Before, we mad some test for approve ourselves here and those tests contains Bayer Rimobolan as well which have all QR code. We never sold fake products will never sell in the future as well. If you want we can send all picture of your order with QR codes and if you approve you can place your order.

All the best

Rimobolan Test.png

Last edited:
Dear Blue30

We don't have our own brand and we are just seller of manufacturers therefore we don't undertake their products tests. Before, we mad some test for approve ourselves here and those tests contains Bayer Rimobolan as well which have all QR code. We never sold fake products will never sell in the future as well. If you want we can send all picture of your order with QR codes and if you approve you can place your order.

All the best

View attachment 151168
I appreciate the offer and will take you up on that. What is the best way to contact you? I have you on telegram and email.

Dear Blue30

All the best

View attachment 151168

So the answer is NO and NO.

Dear All

The product of the day is Cabaser 1 Mg.

You can order in 24 hours.

ONLY $ 11.

Cabaser 1 Mg

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Cabergoline
Pack : 20 Tabs x 1 mg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International

c-1-600x361.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale

All the best

Dear Blue30

All the best

View attachment 151168
You say you don't sell "fake" products.

Technically speaking, Odin pharmaceutical is UGL products. It's not FDA legal pharmaceutical grade technically speaking.

What is it then, you consider to be faked? Imposters? Mislabeled?

The prices in much of your products is quite high. For a drop shipping operation like you appear to have, other than the manufacturer authentication methods, it doesn't look like you provide any other reassurance that your products are not "fake".

We have UGL sources right here on Meso with more quality control.

You say you don't sell "fake" products.

Technically speaking, Odin pharmaceutical is UGL products. It's not FDA legal pharmaceutical grade technically speaking.

What is it then, you consider to be faked? Imposters? Mislabeled?

The prices in much of your products is quite high. For a drop shipping operation like you appear to have, other than the manufacturer authentication methods, it doesn't look like you provide any other reassurance that your products are not "fake".

We have UGL sources right here on Meso with more quality control.
Hello,

We respect your opinions and comments but you need to check the market about prices.

All the best

So the answer is NO and NO.
Yep basically they don’t test anything and they don’t reimburse for testing. I am after Bayer primo where passable fakes are one of the bigger risks. fortunately the majority of fakes can be identified in HD video and/or pics which they are willing to provide me prior to purchase.

As far as testing it appears this sellers position is that they are a reseller only and quality control is the their manufacturers responsibility? something like that? Honestly I’m surprised they have made it on these boards so far without being flamed out of here. I guess buyers will need to reach out to manufacturers for testing questions. Definitely unfortunate overall.

Hello,

We had these kind of request and did many test before even for pharma products because we did not want to reject you lovely Meso-RX members but as you know we can not accept these request always. Thank you so much for your understanding.

All the best

Yes thank you for noticing. I won’t lie to you. My friend that turned me on to these guys text me and asked me if I had a second to get on meso and tell my honest experience with these guys. Well I didn’t have a meso account so you’re right. My first post. Actually that’s not right either. I had a meso account and didn’t find meso enjoyable so stopped getting on here and forgot my login information. Believe what you want but bloodwork will posted soon and you can’t deny that. I’ll do you one even better. I can post the screen shot of my order , the tracking. The empty ampoules , and my drivers license because I don’t give a shit about law enforcement , I hate fucking racists people and this jsj1 guy is a racist. Everyone deserves a chance whether they’re white Americans or not.

Well, that did it for me.

"You only criticize my source because you're racist".

Obviously shilling

I think most of us are fed up with that nonsense at this point.

I don't see anything wrong with leaving an honest review and sticking to it, but now anyone who might still be sceptical is "racist".

Typical liberal BS.

No need to put in any trial order here.
I won't be buying anything.

There are much better, and more reasonably priced sources, right here on Meso.

Last edited:
Well, that did it for me.

"You only criticize my source because you're racist".

Obviously shilling

I think most of us are fed up with that nonsense at this point.

I don't see anything wrong with leaving an honest review and sticking to it, but now anyone who might still be sceptical is "racist".

Typical liberal BS.

No need to put in any trial order here.
I won't be buying anything.

There are much better, and more reasonably priced sources, right here on Meso.
Hello,

We still couldn’t understand what is your exact point but we respect you and everyone. Of course, You are free to buy from wherever you want and we respect this as well. We condemn all racists.

Best Regards

Hello,

We respect your opinions and comments but you need to check the market about prices.

All the best

With all due respect, the market prices right here on Meso reflect your company as being on the high end. The prices you advertise are reflective of most lower volume drop shipping outfits in the US. Your premier US products of Odin pharmaceutical and beligas are reputably authentic, but not any better than Balkan or any good UGL.

Add that to the fact the only quality reassurance you have is from the manufacturers. Nothing offered or implied from your company. But, if we're to buy products from you, we're buying them from you and not the manufacturer.
Something as simple as "any product that does not meet customer expectations will be replaced for one that does" for example, would go a long way. It would at least be something.

Simply telling me to "research market prices" in a market where I've been a regular buyer for years is either being ignorantly condensending or just your way of telling me to fuck off.

In either case, not being the cheapest source is not a problem, if you're a reliable and professional source with good customer service.

You've shown neither here when you tell me to research my own market and that you have no need to back up the quality of the products you sell because the manufacturer does.

That's not going to get you very far on Meso.

With all due respect, the market prices right here on Meso reflect your company as being on the high end. The prices you advertise are reflective of most lower volume drop shipping outfits in the US. Your premier US products of Odin pharmaceutical and beligas are reputably authentic, but not any better than Balkan or any good UGL.

Add that to the fact the only quality reassurance you have is from the manufacturers. Nothing offered or implied from your company. But, if we're to buy products from you, we're buying them from you and not the manufacturer.
Something as simple as "any product that does not meet customer expectations will be replaced for one that does" for example, would go a long way. It would at least be something.

Simply telling me to "research market prices" in a market where I've been a regular buyer for years is either being ignorantly condensending or just your way of telling me to fuck off.

In either case, not being the cheapest source is not a problem, if you're a reliable and professional source with good customer service.

You've shown neither here when you tell me to research my own market and that you have no need to back up the quality of the products you sell because the manufacturer does.

I tried looking into a couple of the manufacturers, admittedly I didn’t look that hard bc not that interested but I’m not even sure if these manufacturers offer guarantees or otherwise back up the products when you go through a reseller like this?

Hello,

We still couldn’t understand what is your exact point but we respect you and everyone. Of course, You are free to buy from wherever you want and we respect this as well. We condemn all racists.

Best Regards
The point I'm making is the poster I originally replied to is likely working for you, or at least with you.

Therefore, his review ought to discounted or at least viewed with scrutiny by and experienced member.

I tried looking into a couple of the manufacturers, admittedly I didn’t look that hard bc not that interested but I’m not even sure if these manufacturers offer guarantees or otherwise back up the products when you go through a reseller like this?
The manufacturers don't back the products when you go through a reseller.
That's why a reseller most of the time has some sort of policy for a customer who may receive a substandard product.

Then the reseller settles with the manufacturer. Because you bought it from the reseller, your assurance, if any, ought to come from them.

This guy obviously has no buyer reassurance policy for the products he sells. And just claims to be fair on a case by case basis. Your only choice, if you choose to buy from him, is to trust you'd be treated fairly if you got a cracked vial, open blister pack or the like, and hope he's in a good mood that day.

Dear Hughinn

First of all, We never insult or swear anyone here and even we don't mean by some sentences. About the prices, you said that our prices are high and it is not like that. We also know that to be cheap seller is not mean has best quality. Odin, Beligas, Balkan etc. there are a lot of brand and all has their own users. According all users one or two of these brands are best. This topic is discussable between users. Our customer are buying their product from us and we all give them warranty if they face with some issue but not brand WE give them warranty. We are selling original products, giving fast costumer service and sending their orders fast. Of course, We can make mistake and we all undertake all the mistakes as well. These make us professional and we have a lot of happy customers. There is no more to discuss about the market.

All the best

The point I'm making is the poster I originally replied to is likely working for you, or at least with you.

Therefore, his review ought to discounted or at least viewed with scrutiny by and experienced member.
Dear Hughinn

We have no one to work for us like this way. We only suggest some of our costumers to share their experiences with other member of Meso-RX for guiding everyone.

All the best

Dear Hughinn

First of all, We never insult or swear anyone here and even we don't mean by some sentences. About the prices, you said that our prices are high and it is not like that.
There is no more to discuss about the market.

All the best

You say your prices aren't high. And yet I pointed out, that there are other sources right here on Meso that are much more reasonably priced than you. Ok. Fine. Let the market sort itself out then.

You said you have no official policy for customer service or quality control of the products you sell, other than the manufacturer authentication your suppliers provide, and your word that you'll make it right. Ok. Fine. Let the market sort it out then.

So yes, there is nothing more to discuss.

Most members here on Meso have little need for a Chinese drop shipping source with average prices for average products. They're a dime a dozen on the web.

I'd personally rather spend my money on a domestic UGL rather than a foreign dropshipping company, or worse yet, a Chinese compounding lab.

Good luck to you sir.
Thank you for answering my questions.

You say your prices aren't high. And yet I pointed out, that there are other sources right here on Meso that are much more reasonably priced than you. Ok. Fine. Let the market sort itself out then.

You said you have no official policy for customer service or quality control of the products you sell, other than the manufacturer authentication your suppliers provide, and your word that you'll make it right. Ok. Fine. Let the market sort it out then.

So yes, there is nothing more to discuss.

Most members here on Meso have little need for a Chinese drop shipping source with average prices for average products. They're a dime a dozen on the web.

I'd personally rather spend my money on a domestic UGL rather than a foreign dropshipping company, or worse yet, a Chinese compounding lab.

Good luck to you sir.
Thank you for answering my questions.
Hello,

We did our best to answer your questions and hopefully you are glad with it. We could not be sure your point because we were talking about for testing and now topic is we are or our partner is Chinese or no. We are not Chinese and we do not work with Chinese people. We do not have also warehouse in China. Our warehouses in USA, Europe and Turkey. There is no any problem working with Chinese people and we respect them all too. You are talking like a seller not like a user by the way therefore you must know that most of the raw materials going to everywhere from China even what you like as brands.

You can never see someone who is selling Genotropin selling 99 $ or Humatrope 219 $ or Norditropin 129 $ and we have more deep prices. Our other price policy for underground brands are average with market too. I don't know why you said that our prices high or whom you are comparing with us ?

As we told you before, We did many test before and as you know again we can not make test whenever someone request.

"You said you have no official policy for customer service or quality control of the products you sell".

We do have warranty to refund, reship or change their products whenever our valued customer face with any problem. Even they have any hesitate with their product we can change right away without cost them. You also read our previous comments on our thread and you must see our costumer service how ?

Nobody been victim or will be victim whoever buy something buy from us.

I am sorry sir but we are not what you are trying to show us. Hopefully, We were able to answering your question here. Thank you so much for your attention.

Best Regards.

Sponsors

Latest posts