RoidForSale

Dear All

The product of the day is Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU.

You can order in 24 hours.

ONLY $ 99.

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Somatropin
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 IU 12 mg
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International

genotropin-12-mg-600x337.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Tiromel T3 25 Mcg.

ONLY $ 5.

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance : Liothyronine Sodium
Pack : 100 Tabs X 25 mcg
Form : Oral

tiromel-600x362.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Humatrope 24 Mg.

ONLY $ 219.

Manufacturer : Lilly
Pack :1 cart x 72 IU 24 mg

humatrope-24-mg-600x387.jpg

All the best

Dear All,

We are having some issue with our website therefore you will not able reach to our website few hours but you can contact with us always by email or PM. We are sorry about technical issue and thank you so much for your understanding in advance.

Email : roidforsale@protonmail.com

All the best

Dear All,

Our website is available to for your visit and we are really sorry because of technical issue. Thank you so much for your understanding in advance.

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg 45 IU.

ONLY $ 129.

Manufacturer : Novo Nordisk
Active Substance :Somatropin
Pack :1 Pen x 15 mg 45 IU

norditropin-15-mg-600x450.jpg

All the best

So I just ordered 2 of the Norditropins from you guys. But I’m curious how is all your pharm GH so much cheaper than everyone else’s going rates?

So I just ordered 2 of the Norditropins from you guys. But I’m curious how is all your pharm GH so much cheaper than everyone else’s going rates?
Dear Sofocused,

We have our own warehouse and we can keep prices deep as we want. We keep deep prices deep recently because of summer season. Most of sources working with dropshippers and they also add profit on products. It makes products more expensive but we don’t need to add more profit because we the warehouse itself.

All the best

You can scan the QR code’s also. Genotropin goes for $70 give or take in Turkish pharmacies. There’s guys on this board selling them for over $200.

You can scan the QR code’s also. Genotropin goes for $70 give or take in Turkish pharmacies. There’s guys on this board selling them for over $200.
Thanks. I was just wondering. This will be my first GH purchase from them. But I’ve ordered literally 100s of different items/amps from them and all the codes always checked out

Dear All

The product of the day is
Levotiron 50 Mcg.

ONLY $ 3.

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance : Levothyroxine sodium
Pack : 50 Tabs X 50 mcg

levotiron-50-mcg-600x360.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is
Sustanon 250 Mg.

ONLY $ 6.

Manufacturer : Aspen
Active Substance : Sustanon
Pack : 1 Amp x 1ml/250mg

sustanon-600x393.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Cabaser 1 Mg.

ONLY $ 129.

Active Substance : Cabergoline
Pack : 20 Tabs x 1 mg

c-1-600x361.jpg

All the best

Just bought a bunch of t3 and t4. I had some extra money and say the sale, so I decided to take the risk.

I saw earlier that someone said the mcg dosages are off with this source, so I will be sending one of each to Jano and posting the results.

Hopefully it does the board well.

Just bought a bunch of t3 and t4. I had some extra money and say the sale, so I decided to take the risk.

I saw earlier that someone said the mcg dosages are off with this source, so I will be sending one of each to Jano and posting the results.

Hopefully it does the board well.
Dear ZeusNick

Hopefully, You glad with our services and thank you so much for choosing us.

All the best

Thanks Roid, my order came yesterday and it was legit pharma genotropin and norditropin. I didn't get it tested obviously but I've got pharma pens here to compare it to

The only real issue I had was that shipping was delayed a little bit. However after I placed my order I got sent the tracking details for express shipping within a few hours and the delay was from the shipping company's end.

Just thought I'd post this incase anyone is unsure about the legitimacy of this supplier

Dear All

The product of the day is Omnitrope 10 Mg 1.5 mL 30 IU.

ONLY $ 89.

Manufacturer : Sandoz
Pack : 1 cart x 10 mg 1.5 ml 30 IU

omnitrope-10-mg-600x379.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Aromasin 25 Mg.

ONLY $ 21.

Active Substance : Exemestane
Pack : 30 Tabs x 25 mg

aromasin-25-mg-600x344.jpg

All the best

Thanks Roid, my order came yesterday and it was legit pharma genotropin and norditropin. I didn't get it tested obviously but I've got pharma pens here to compare it to

The only real issue I had was that shipping was delayed a little bit. However after I placed my order I got sent the tracking details for express shipping within a few hours and the delay was from the shipping company's end.

Just thought I'd post this incase anyone is unsure about the legitimacy of this supplier
I received my nordi pens about a week ago, zero signs that they would possibly be fake too. Love being able to run an entire pharm grade cycle