RoidForSale

The guy took 7 pills… even if for testing and unsure if underdosed, why the hell would someone take 7 pills just to see if its underdosed?
I’ve taken T3 before and have gone up to 150 mcg on prescription T3. It’s not enjoyable, but I’ve tried it.

I started off and took 5 pills and felt nothing after an hour, so I took 2 more just to verify they aren’t legit.

175 mcg is far from a lethal dose of t3 lol

did i say what he did was what i would have done?
it is irresponsible since we do not know the tolerances but he did what he did.
I have the same t3 tablets and i take half a tab a day, no matter what i think how underdosed it is
Half a tab of t3?

You are suppressing your tyroid when you take t3, so taking that low of a dose might be putting you below your normal level.

So I have received half of my order so far from this source of Tiromel 25 mcg (T3) and Levotiron.

The T3 is fake or horribly under-dosed. I took 7 pills (25 mcg x 7 pills = 175 mcg) and anyone that knows T3 would know that’s one miserable day… but I didn’t feel a thing.

I tried my girlfriend’s US Pharmacy T3 and took 50 mcg just to be sure and was hot and lethargic within an hour.

I also find it weird how the product was shipped… the blisters were all together… the paper was all together… and the boxes were all folded (never used as the edges are perfectly intact).

I don’t think Abdiibrahim would ever sell medication like this and the fact that the boxes are perfectly intact and never opened or sealed makes me think this is a fake.

I brought this up to the seller’s attention and he offered to ship me another box for free with my next order or refund me $15. Considering I bound 30 boxes… I found this pretty funny.

Either way, I won’t even bother sending this to Jano because I literally have taken double the normal dosage and don’t feel a thing.

“Our prices lower than other sources because we have our own pharma warehouse. I am sorry but We didn’t mention that we refund 200 $ because there is just 7 pills and we are ready to cover one whole box of Tiromel. We are ready cover it whenever you want and again we are really sorry about it.” - RoidForSale

This is pretty funny at this point. Again I’m not worried about the money as I took a gamble on a cheap source…. But saying you will only refund one box because that’s how many I’ve taken is pretty hilarious.

@RoidForSale would a future buyer have to take 30 boxes of T3 in order for you to issue a refund on your shitty products? Lol

“We are in out of topic now. Please, download the application what you can be sure that products are legit or no(attached). Please don’t get me wrong but your way is not acceptable because you want 200 $ for 7 pills and this is not good. You have right to request one more Tiromel box which is totally your right or we can send back 15 $ instead of product. If you have any hesitate with our products you can also send back whole your order and we can refund your money when we receive the products. This is our best what we can do for you.” - @RoidForSale

Let us keep this on the forum so others can benefit.

I am done with you. It is pretty funny that despite your products being shit, you will only offer a refund for one box out of the 30 boxes I bought…. Why??? because I only tried 7 pills so far?

For future customers that buy your fake under-dosed products, do they have to try every single pill to get a refund or what?

I’ll gladly ship this back to you, pay for the shipping label and send it to me and it will be in the mail within a few days. Heck. You don’t even have to refund me. I simply will stay in this thread to warn people.

“We are in out of topic now. Please, download the application what you can be sure that products are legit or no(attached). Please don’t get me wrong but your way is not acceptable because you want 200 $ for 7 pills and this is not good. You have right to request one more Tiromel box which is totally your right or we can send back 15 $ instead of product. If you have any hesitate with our products you can also send back whole your order and we can refund your money when we receive the products. This is our best what we can do for you.” - @RoidForSale

Let us keep this on the forum so others can benefit.

I am done with you. It is pretty funny that despite your products being shit, you will only offer a refund for one box out of the 30 boxes I bought…. Why??? because I only tried 7 pills so far?

For future customers that buy your fake under-dosed products, do they have to try every single pill to get a refund or what?

I’ll gladly ship this back to you, pay for the shipping label and send it to me and it will be in the mail within a few days. Heck. You don’t even have to refund me. I simply will stay in this thread to warn people.
I was gonna buy a bunch of geno and primo from him. Does your t3 have the scannable barcode? His hgh comes up as legit as well as primo could it be the pills them self or are they fake knockoffs and under dose

I was gonna buy a bunch of geno and primo from him. Does your t3 have the scannable barcode? His hgh comes up as legit as well as primo could it be the pills them self or are they fake knockoffs and under dose
Mine did and it all scanned good on the App. The lab I posted was from the T3 I got from here. I remember Janoshik saying the results were common and he tested a family members and it was around the same dosage.
I also bought 10 boxes and all had different (21) serial numbers.

Mine did and it all scanned good on the App. The lab I posted was from the T3 I got from here. I remember Janoshik saying the results were common and he tested a family members and it was around the same dosage.
I also bought 10 boxes and all had different (21) serial numbers.
So the source is legit it’s just the manufacture fucking up

So the source is legit it’s just the manufacture fucking up
I mean it’s pointless to make counterfeit T3. When you scan it with the app it tells
You the price it is in pharmacies. This shit goes for like $5.

You can get legit Tiromel (look at Steroidify)... it's these sketchy cheap sources that go for the unproven brands or sketchy wholesale dealers that end up getting sold junk. Granted I knew the odds when I bought it, but I just wanted to try it out since it was so cheap.

The fact of the matter is that 175 mcg of T3 should be noticeable to say the least. The sellers response that "I can refund you for 1 out of the 30 boxes... since you only tried one box" should show you that this seller is not a reputable seller and is not someone you want to purchase from.

Also I find it hilarious that this source is stating that he can price cheap because he has a "Pharma Warehouse." Every shitty source says that. However, literally ever source on here is sourcing products directly from the manufacturers at the same wholesale prices. The only way you get cheaper products below wholesale is if you go to a sketchy wholesaler that's likely selling fakes (just like the Tiromel you have).

Purchase real gear from this source saves you what? Maybe $5-10 dollars per item? Is it worth it if you know this seller won't stand behind his products and just transfers blame to the manufacturers?

FYI. I actually won't be sending back my order to you. That is insane. You may have signed up to transport controlled substances across state lines, but I am not taking on that risk. Most buyers won't take that risk either and is another reason why no one should use this source.

Keep my money. Seriously.

I will just stay in this thread to warn members.

Yes they scan, but that really isn't a good way to see if a product is legit or not.

I've been active in the community for a long time and the fakes are getting better.

You really think someone making a fake is going to reuse a serial number and not just copy serial numbers from real product and then be able to sell double the amount for double the profit?

It is very rare for products to not pass the code verification test.

5/10 geno pens touched down in Canada yesterday. Legit pens everything checks out perfect. Ta about 4 days

Impressive they got through the goal line defense of Canada Customs.
Lol they opened it too it said Canada customs tape and some asshole swiped a knife right through the box and into one of the pens. I guess whatever trick these guys know cna bypass

First and foremost, great website. It's clean, easy to move around in, and the filtering works perfect.

I also appreciate the information that has dosage suggestions for beginner, intermediate, professional. I think that was cool off you to incorporate.

The one question I do have is about PCT after Winstrol/Stanazolol. Your site claims that PCT is not needed for this type of cycle. The internet seems to think that PCT is necessary after this type of cycle. What is correct? I don't want to grow breasts.

Also, would you need PCT on a low dose of 10mg oral daily for 12 weeks? Is there any benefit to running something as low as 10mg? Is oral a bad idea?