RoidForSale

Winstrol because I am more into a cut than size,
by itself - because I am an amateur with a lack of knowledge,
oral because I never injected and have some stage fright.

Getting cut doesn't come from drugs. If it were that easy, America wouldn't be the fat slob that it is.

You'll be underwhelmed by the results.
You're still free to try of course, but don't say i didn't warn you.

Of course. Not with 10 mg of Winstrol for 12 weeks, i can tell you that much. :D
So school me God. What would be your recommendation for a lean body with some lean muscle. Defined muscle, but not too big. And I don't want titties. Do I need to start getting comfortable with a needle?
needle GIF

So school me God. What would be your recommendation for a lean body with some lean muscle. Defined muscle, but not too big. And I don't want titties. Do I need to start getting comfortable with a needle?
needle GIF

There's always the natty route. It takes longer, but you could build a respectable body without ever touching drugs.

If you're dead set on using something, keep it simple. The always noob friendly 500 mg/wk of Testosterone is tried and true. Eat and train for the goals you have in mind.

You'll have to research PCT as i'm too old for that stuff and can't really help there. Make sure to have everything on hand before beginning.

You can get legit Tiromel (look at Steroidify)... it's these sketchy cheap sources that go for the unproven brands or sketchy wholesale dealers that end up getting sold junk. Granted I knew the odds when I bought it, but I just wanted to try it out since it was so cheap.

The fact of the matter is that 175 mcg of T3 should be noticeable to say the least. The sellers response that "I can refund you for 1 out of the 30 boxes... since you only tried one box" should show you that this seller is not a reputable seller and is not someone you want to purchase from.

Also I find it hilarious that this source is stating that he can price cheap because he has a "Pharma Warehouse." Every shitty source says that. However, literally ever source on here is sourcing products directly from the manufacturers at the same wholesale prices. The only way you get cheaper products below wholesale is if you go to a sketchy wholesaler that's likely selling fakes (just like the Tiromel you have).

Purchase real gear from this source saves you what? Maybe $5-10 dollars per item? Is it worth it if you know this seller won't stand behind his products and just transfers blame to the manufacturers?

FYI. I actually won't be sending back my order to you. That is insane. You may have signed up to transport controlled substances across state lines, but I am not taking on that risk. Most buyers won't take that risk either and is another reason why no one should use this source.

Keep my money. Seriously.

I will just stay in this thread to warn members.
Just bumping this back to the front so members can see that there is risk buying from small vendors that appear to be selling cheaper than the rest of the vendors on here.

The vendors on here selling other brands are all buying at the same wholesale prices that the rest of the vendors are buying at… the larger vendors are actually buying at cheaper prices than these small vendors.

What often happens is that the small vendors don’t go thru the manufacturers directly. This can often be because they don’t meet the minimum requirements or order size to buy at wholesale. These small vendors go thru wholesale vendors that can be priced too good to be true… because often they are… and they often are fake or close to expired.

needle GIF
I‘m just a nobody, but I’d recommend getting extremely comprehensive lab tests done before you even touch the stuff. Get an EKG and find out if you have any unknown heart conditions. Essentially, establish a baseline and then workout for a year or two before you even begin to take anything. You‘d be amazed how much a person that is new to lifting grows in the first few years of lifting, granted you have an intelligent and appropriate nutrition and training plan. Learn as much as you can about these substances that you plan on putting in your body, because these things can cause irreparable damage if you abuse them and make your quality of life, later in life, terrible. Taking steroids is inherently dangerous and you should do everything you can to minimize any deleterious effects. If you do intend to forgo these recommendations, then start with Test only and keep your dosage very low, I.e 125-150 mg, titrate up accordingly and do a very short cycle to see how your body responds. Use an ester with a very short half-life, as that will allow you to keep your blood levels more consistent and you can start a PCT quicker than you would be able to if you had used an ester with a longer half-life. A well thought out PCT is as important as your cycle, because this is where you are essentially repairing your body’s lack of natural production. As stated by MSG and others, the most important facet of this whole exercise is knowledge and knowledge is indispensable and critical when you are dealing with anabolic agents.

Is anyone having issues with receiving their packages at the moment? placed an order at the end of August and still not arrived.

Dear All

We had some issue with our email therefore we was not able to enter our meso account. We are right here and you can contact with us here. We are really sorry about it.

All the best

Have anyone here has a real lab test from their Pharma HGH, prices are too low and I've been scammed in the past. Any prove is legit? Cause codes nowadays doesn't mean anything right? They are able to copy them.

Is anyone having issues with receiving their packages at the moment? placed an order at the end of August and still not arrived.
Hello,

You placed your order 30 August and it is almost September but we know that this is also late because must arrive in 7-21 working days. It is possible to face this issue becauce of Covid-19. You prefered to have Regular shipping for your order and we sent your package in 31 Agust. Your tracking number show still in transit and there is no any negative notification therefore we have to wait until we see the notification. You are right for delay but it is not on our hand. If it is seized we are going to provide free reship for you right away, do not worry about it.

All the best

You can get legit Tiromel (look at Steroidify)... it's these sketchy cheap sources that go for the unproven brands or sketchy wholesale dealers that end up getting sold junk. Granted I knew the odds when I bought it, but I just wanted to try it out since it was so cheap.

The fact of the matter is that 175 mcg of T3 should be noticeable to say the least. The sellers response that "I can refund you for 1 out of the 30 boxes... since you only tried one box" should show you that this seller is not a reputable seller and is not someone you want to purchase from.

Also I find it hilarious that this source is stating that he can price cheap because he has a "Pharma Warehouse." Every shitty source says that. However, literally ever source on here is sourcing products directly from the manufacturers at the same wholesale prices. The only way you get cheaper products below wholesale is if you go to a sketchy wholesaler that's likely selling fakes (just like the Tiromel you have).

Purchase real gear from this source saves you what? Maybe $5-10 dollars per item? Is it worth it if you know this seller won't stand behind his products and just transfers blame to the manufacturers?

FYI. I actually won't be sending back my order to you. That is insane. You may have signed up to transport controlled substances across state lines, but I am not taking on that risk. Most buyers won't take that risk either and is another reason why no one should use this source.

Keep my money. Seriously.

I will just stay in this thread to warn members.
Bumping my post of getting sold fake or horrendously under-dosed T3.

This seller is cheap for a reason and has no customer service. Only offered to refund me for 1 out of the 30 packs I bought... BECUASE HE CLAIMS I ONLY TRIED ONE PACK SO FAR!

The seller then claimed he wanted me to send it in for testing on his dime to prove me wrong... then completely ghosted me when I set it up with Jano.

Bumping my post of getting sold fake or horrendously under-dosed T3.

This seller is cheap for a reason and has no customer service. Only offered to refund me for 1 out of the 30 packs I bought... BECUASE HE CLAIMS I ONLY TRIED ONE PACK SO FAR!

The seller then claimed he wanted me to send it in for testing on his dime to prove me wrong... then completely ghosted me when I set it up with Jano.
Hello,

First of all, We offered for you to send back ALL if you did not like our products and will get back your money back right away but you did not want it. We think that products are working. If it is not working why you reject send them back and get back your money. You can still send back them if you want.

We did not forget about you but you are not approaching sensible because you are saying that Abdi Ibrahim Tiromel fake. This is illogical because it is really cheap product and belive me you can not find fake of them on the market even you request.

We wanted you to send the products jano but we can not trust you with these contidions. There is a test already for Abdi Ibrahim Tiromel by @SkankHunt and he shared on our thread.

All the best

Hello,

First of all, We offered for you to send back ALL if you did not like our products and will get back your money back right away but you did not want it. We think that products are working. If it is not working why you reject send them back and get back your money. You can still send back them if you want.

We did not forget about you but you are not approaching sensible because you are saying that Abdi Ibrahim Tiromel fake. This is illogical because it is really cheap product and belive me you can not find fake of them on the market even you request.

We wanted you to send the products jano but we can not trust you with these contidions. There is a test already for Abdi Ibrahim Tiromel by @SkankHunt and he shared on our thread.

All the best
BUYERS BEWARE!

Look at this seller. He expects us... THE BUYER... to get involved in shipping illegal substances across state lines?!?!?!

Absolutely not! No amount of money would make it worth my while to ship 30 boxes of this stuff.

Oh you mean the test where @SkankHunt listed showed that your Abdi Ibrahim was nearly half under-dosed?

Tell me, how is the product coming back as underdosed?!?!?

Hell, tell me why I took 175mcg of your crap and don't feel a thing, but take 75mcg of US pharmacy grade and am sweeting and lethargic?

You clearly are buying from a sketching wholesaler and are selling fakes whether you like it or not.

Of course everyone! I'm the one not trustworthy... not the shitty seller that's selling under-dosed fake shit on here and then expecting the customers to risk shipping controlled substances. What about the fact that you completely ghosted me when I set it up with Jano?

How am I not trust worthy? I am not asking for a refund. I simply am staying in this thread to warn buyers from buying from a sketchy unproven seller as yourself.