RoidForSale

It absolutely is logical to call you a scammer considering this is your second thread because your first thread died for this exact reason.

These are the reason you are being called a scammer:

- Your products consistently come back under-dosed… rarely over-dosed… but UNDER-DOSED. This rules out manufacturing error or testing error as this error would likely result in tests coming back both under-dosed and over-dosed.

- The way you ship products screams that you are selling fakes. You ship the products not in the original package despite no other source doing this.

- Similarly, in my order the batch number is on both the box and the blister packets (sent disassembled and with the boxes collapsed)... YET THE AMOUNT FOR EACH BATCH NUMBERS DIFFERS DEPENDING ON IF I COUNT THE BLISTERS OR THE BOXES! EXPLAIN THIS!

- There is absolutely no way you are sourcing these products at the prices you sell for directly from the manufacturer. Sure you might have some legit underground labs like Deus, Odin, and Pharmaqo as they are relatively easy for a small retailer to become a vendor for... but your pharma-grade products scream fake. You are not able to obtain these pharma-grade products directly from the established companies like Pfizer... instead you get them from a reseller like every other source does... THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOURS ARE CLEARLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND YOUR SOURCE IS GIVING YOU FAKE KNOCKOFFS WHICH YOU ARE THEN RELAYING TO US CUSTOMERS. THIS IS PROVEN BY THE COUNTLESS LAB TESTS OF YOUR PRODUCTS COMING BACK UNDER-DOSED... NOT OVER-DOSED... BUT ROUTINELY UNDER-DOSED. These brands are large because they have quality control and definitely aren't going to allow as many under-dosed products as you seem to be selling.

- You have horrible customer service and are willing to screw over a customer just to save a couple hundred bucks. When I initially came to you, you said you'd only send me $10 out of my $200 order because you claim THAT IT'S ONLY LOGICAL SINCE I ONLY TRIED 1 OF THE 30 BOXES IN MY ORDER!

- Then you pull some sketchy shit requesting that I send back 30 boxes of illegal substance thru the mail? That is insane and no reputable source on here has ever asked that the customer ship back the products. YOU get paid by us to take that risk... WE do not decide to take that risk when we buy products from you. If a customer gets a fake under-dosed product... THAT IS COMPLETELY ONE YOU! Why should a customer have to bare that risk considering the customer has done nothing wrong, but instead tried to give a small retailer a chance... only to get scammed.

- Now that I've called you out you want to claim that all is well and you weren't pulling some sketchy bullshit. The proof is in this thread and even on other forums... you are scamming your customers because you're selling under-dosed products and consistently don't stand behind the products you sell.
Hello,

We had to open new thread because we were introducing ourselves USA Domestic in other theread but now we are giving international service that's why we are here now. Other thread also there and we can not hide it. If we can not hide it why we would create new one ?

If batch number and serial numbers different it makes them original and we told you before that use the application for verify.

Our warehouse is in Turkey and it is easy to get products from pharmacy. We can get most of the products from pharmacy without doctor approve. Why we would try to find or produce fake things which are really cheap ?

It is easy to send domestic shipment in your country and do not worry about it.

If you don’t want to send we sent PM yesterday to get your payment information to refund without products as well.

We always take care of our customers and there is no doubt on it.

It also not sensible to be a scammer for 200 $.

We are providing everything but you don’t accept.

And also, You have right to text here whatever you want but it is not ethical to make advertisement of steroidfy.

All the best

Hello,

We had to open new thread because we were introducing ourselves USA Domestic in other theread but now we are giving international service that's why we are here now. Other thread also there and we can not hide it. If we can not hide it why we would create new one ?

If batch number and serial numbers different it makes them original and we told you before that use the application for verify.

Our warehouse is in Turkey and it is easy to get products from pharmacy. We can get most of the products from pharmacy without doctor approve. Why we would try to find or produce fake things which are really cheap ?

It is easy to send domestic shipment in your country and do not worry about it.

If you don’t want to send we sent PM yesterday to get your payment information to refund without products as well.

We always take care of our customers and there is no doubt on it.

It also not sensible to be a scammer for 200 $.

We are providing everything but you don’t accept.

And also, You have right to text here whatever you want but it is not ethical to make advertisement of steroidfy.

All the best
"If batch number and serial numbers different it makes them original and we told you before that use the application for verify."

This makes absolutely no sense. On the blister there is a batch number... On the box their is a batch number... You send the blisters rapped together and the broken down boxes separately wrapped... IF YOU ARE JUST BREAKING DOWN THE BOXES FOR SHIPMENT... WHY DO I NOT HAVE THE SAME BATCH NUMBERS ON THE BLISTERS AS I DO ON THE BOXES! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST DOING THIS FOR SHIPPING?!??! IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN THE BATCH NUMBERS ON THE BLISTERS WOULD MATCH THE BATCH NUMBERS ON THE BOXES!!!

"Our warehouse is in Turkey and it is easy to get products from pharmacy. We can get most of the products from pharmacy without doctor approve. Why we would try to find or produce fake things which are really cheap?"

Complete bullshit. You aren't sourcing directly from a pharmacy. Most of your pharma-grade products require a prescription even in Turkey.

You aren't realizing... I know you aren't sourcing directly from a pharmacy in Turkey... no source on here does... instead we all know that you are buying from a reseller / wholesaler.

THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE SCREWING UP. YOU ARE CLEARLY GETTING SOLD FAKES FOR A CHEAP PRICE!

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ABLE TO PRICE YOUR PHARMA-GRADE GEAR SO CHEAP! THEY ARE FAKES!

YOU BUY FAKE GEAR SO THAT EVEN AT LOW PRICES YOU CAN STILL MAKE A PROFIT. YOU AREN'T SELLING YOUR UNDERGROUND LABS FOR DIRT CHEAP... WHY ARE YOUR PHARMA-GARDE PRODUCTS PRICED AT SUCH A DISCOUNT?

YOU BUY FAKES BECAUSE IF YOU WERE HONEST AND LABELED THESE PRODUCTS WITHOUT THE ESTABLISHED BRANDS NAME ON IT... NO ONE WOULD BE BUYING FROM YOU.

"It is easy to send domestic shipment in your country and do not worry about it."

This is insane. It is not "easy" to anonymously send a package in the United States. To do so, you would have to do what a lot of the large domestic sources do and pay for an underground courier service to ship it for you.

Are you saying that you think it is acceptable to expect customers to have to reship their under-dosed products back to you in the future? Is this your policy that you are saying you live by? No one on here is going to buy from a source that says the customer has to take this risk just to get his money back FOR YOUR MISTAKE OF SENDING FAKE UNDER-DOSED PRODUCTS.

"It also not sensible to be a scammer for 200 $"

Oh it clearly is as you have ghosted me for more than a month now and keep pulling this lie that "sorry we had email trouble."

"We are providing everything but you don’t accept."

Look back in the thread were you completely disregarding my claim and did nothing. You are having people test this exact product months ago and it come back under-dosed... YET YOU STILL ARE SELLING IT!

The next person that buys under-dosed knockoffs from you... ARE YOU GOING TO IGNORE THEM TOO??!?!?

IS THE NEXT CUSTOMER GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THIS EXTREME TO GET YOU TO STAND BEHIND THE PRODUCTS YOU ARE SELLING?!?!?

"And also, You have right to text here whatever you want but it is not ethical to make advertisement of steroidfy."

Don't try and play the victim. You are out hear flat out selling under-dosed products and do nothing to fix it.

Steroidify has excellent customer service and has reshipped an order of mine 3 times during the pandemic!

Yet here you are being a little sketchy POS and ignoring every member that says your products are under-dosed. THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO YOUR THREADS ON THE OTHER FORUMS!

Last edited:
"If batch number and serial numbers different it makes them original and we told you before that use the application for verify."

This makes absolutely no sense. On the blister there is a batch number... On the box their is a batch number... You send the blisters rapped together and the broken down boxes separately wrapped... IF YOU ARE JUST BREAKING DOWN THE BOXES FOR SHIPMENT... WHY DO I NOT HAVE THE SAME BATCH NUMBERS ON THE BLISTERS AS I DO ON THE BOXES! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST DOING THIS FOR SHIPPING?!??! IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN THE BATCH NUMBERS ON THE BLISTERS WOULD MATCH THE BATCH NUMBERS ON THE BOXES!!!

"It is easy to send domestic shipment in your country and do not worry about it."

This is insane. It is not "easy" to anonymously send a package in the United States. To do so, you would have to do what a lot of the large domestic sources do and pay for an underground courier service to ship it for you.

Are you saying that you think it is acceptable to expect customers to have to reship their under-dosed products back to you in the future? Is this your policy that you are saying you live by? No one on here is going to buy from a source that says the customer has to take this risk just to get his money back FOR YOUR MISTAKE OF SENDING FAKE UNDER-DOSED PRODUCTS.

Oh it clearly is as you have ghosted me for more than a month now and keep pulling this lie that "sorry we had email trouble."

Look back in the thread were you completely disregarding my claim and did nothing. You are having people test this exact product months ago and it come back under-dosed... YET YOU STILL ARE SELLING IT!

The next person that buys under-dosed knockoffs from you... ARE YOU GOING TO IGNORE THEM TOO??!?!?

IS THE NEXT CUSTOMER GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THIS EXTREME TO GET YOU TO STAND BEHIND THE PRODUCTS YOU ARE SELLING?!?!?

"And also, You have right to text here whatever you want but it is not ethical to make advertisement of steroidfy."

Don't try and play the victim. You are out hear flat out selling under-dosed products and do nothing to fix it.

Steroidify has excellent customer service and has reshipped an order of mine 3 times during the pandemic!

Yet here you are being a little sketchy POS and ignoring every member that says your products are under-dosed. THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO YOUR THREADS ON THE OTHER FORUMS!
Hello,

We never make anyone victim and will not do it. We can not convince you because you are obsessed with the topic. We totally respect you and offered you refund as well but you did not accept that offer. We think, You are here to make just advertisement of steroidfy. You have right to whatever you desire and again, We are ready to provide your cost. You can contact us by here, pm or email.

All the best

Hello,

We never make anyone victim and will not do it. We can not convince you because you are obsessed with the topic. We totally respect you and offered you refund as well but you did not accept that offer. We think, You are here to make just advertisement of steroidfy. You have right to whatever you desire and again, We are ready to provide your cost. You can contact us by here, pm or email.

All the best
What a deflect... just like you always seem to do when a member calls you out.

Here... I'll repost my message without the other retailer... like I said before... I am going to stay on the front of your thread so members don't lose money with you.

I know the game you tried to play. You were hoping that I would just go away and my posts would get buried in old pages that it wouldn't matter..

"Our warehouse is in Turkey and it is easy to get products from pharmacy. We can get most of the products from pharmacy without doctor approve. Why we would try to find or produce fake things which are really cheap?"

Complete bullshit. You aren't sourcing directly from a pharmacy. Most of your pharma-grade products require a prescription even in Turkey.

You aren't realizing... I know you aren't sourcing directly from a pharmacy in Turkey... no source on here does... instead we all know that you are buying from a reseller / wholesaler.

THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE SCREWING UP. YOU ARE CLEARLY GETTING SOLD FAKES FOR A CHEAP PRICE!

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ABLE TO PRICE YOUR PHARMA-GRADE GEAR SO CHEAP! THEY ARE FAKES!

YOU BUY FAKE GEAR SO THAT EVEN AT LOW PRICES YOU CAN STILL MAKE A PROFIT. YOU AREN'T SELLING YOUR UNDERGROUND LABS FOR DIRT CHEAP... WHY ARE YOUR PHARMA-GARDE PRODUCTS PRICED AT SUCH A DISCOUNT?

YOU BUY FAKES BECAUSE IF YOU WERE HONEST AND LABELED THESE PRODUCTS WITHOUT THE ESTABLISHED BRANDS NAME ON IT... NO ONE WOULD BE BUYING FROM YOU.

What a deflect... just like you always seem to do when a member calls you out.

Here... I'll repost my message without the other retailer... like I said before... I am going to stay on the front of your thread so members don't lose money with you.

I know the game you tried to play. You were hoping that I would just go away and my posts would get buried in old pages that it wouldn't matter..

Hello,

We are talking about same things and you are just copying and pasting. We had also before someone like you who is calling us scammer without sensible reason and he also stayed with us more then a year. You can also stay here and text whatever you want but people understand what you effort for. You can buy Tiromel 49 $ from steroidy if you are real buyer but people are not stupid to pay for it that price. You can get most of products from pharmacy without doctor approve and Turkey is the cheapest country for pharma products in the world, for your information.

All the best

Hello,

We are talking about same things and you are just copying and pasting. We had also before someone like you who is calling us scammer without sensible reason and he also stayed with us more then a year. You can also stay here and text whatever you want but people understand what you effort for. You can buy Tiromel 49 $ from steroidy if you are real buyer but people are not stupid to pay for it that price. You can get most of products from pharmacy without doctor approve and Turkey is the cheapest country for pharma products in the world, for your information.

All the best
Yes. I am saying the same thing because you keep avoiding the fact that you are selling under-dosed fakes.

BOOM! THIS WAS A REPORT BY ANOTHER MEMBER SHOWING YOUR T3 WAS FAKE... YET YOU CONTINUED TO SELL IT AND EVEN REFUSED TO STAND BY YOUR PRODUCTS WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT FOR IT!

3D0FDDF5-A229-4E44-8DE6-FB609FEF3BEA.png

EVERYONE HEAR KNOWS YOU AREN'T SOURCING YOUR PRODUCTS FROM A TURKEY PHARMACY.

I don't expect you to openly admit that you buy from a reseller as most sources won't go into detail because it ruins the illusion that they are high up in the chain.. but come on... think of something better than "I buy most of the pharma stuff from a turkey pharmacy."

Yes. I am saying the same thing because you keep avoiding the fact that you are selling under-dosed fakes.

BOOM! THIS WAS A REPORT BY ANOTHER MEMBER SHOWING YOUR T3 WAS FAKE... YET YOU CONTINUED TO SELL IT AND EVEN REFUSED TO STAND BY YOUR PRODUCTS WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT FOR IT!

View attachment 154307

EVERYONE HEAR KNOWS YOU AREN'T SOURCING YOUR PRODUCTS FROM A TURKEY PHARMACY.

I don't expect you to openly admit that you buy from a reseller as most sources won't go into detail because it ruins the illusion that they are high up in the chain.. but come on... think of something better than "I buy most of the pharma stuff from a turkey pharmacy."
Hello,

There is nothing to admit and we are providing original pharma products and there is nobody between us with pharmacy. Sometimes, Pharma products or tests can error but it does not makes them fake. We offered you to send us back and refund because of this possibility but you do not accept it and probably you have been using the products.

All the best

Hello,

There is nothing to admit and we are providing original pharma products and there is nobody between us with pharmacy. Sometimes, Pharma products or tests can error but it does not makes them fake. We offered you to send us back and refund because of this possibility but you do not accept it and probably you have been using the products.

All the best
You are such an idiot.

Real pharma products could occasionally have test errors, but that would result in errors resulting in over-dose and under-dose results....

Yet on here and other forums you have multiple people stating that your pharma-grade compounds are coming back as under-dosed.

THIS IS A PRETTY CLEAR INDICATION THAT YOUR PRODUCTS ARE FAKE KNOCKOFFS!

How many people need to call you out for having under-dosed products before you take responsibility.

LMFAO. You think I would turn down a refund because I am using the products? That is insane... if I was using the products.. why wouldn't I also get free money from you?!?!?

I AM REFUSING THE REFUND BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE I BROGUHT THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION. YOU REFUSED TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE AND CONSTANTLY MADE BULLSHIT EXCUSES.

NOW THAT YOU SEE I AM PUTTING YOU ON BLAST, YOU THINK YOU CAN PAY ME OFF?

I AM REFUSING THE REFUND SO PEOPLE ARE AWARE THAT YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND KNOW THAT I AM NOT IN THIS FOR MONEY!

This is from another forum where RoidForSale is even outed by another source and calls him out on these constant lies and deflection.

If you look at how I probed legitimized questions and concerns about his numerous under-dosed feedbacks, Roidforsale constantly deflected…

I blurred the sources logo because it shows the name of the other forum. I forget if this forum is strict about mentioning other

6F5D63B5-DFC5-4BF2-AFB4-768F73C83BDA.jpeg57DA146D-BE5C-448F-8C96-E42FAC035F49.jpeg2636F2CF-2D6F-4A88-ABB6-226F6E453246.jpeg635AC34D-90E3-4224-899E-20A2CD9DDB00.jpegB8469723-C16D-4EB7-A3B0-E710CFF89B53.jpeg

You are such an idiot.

Real pharma products could occasionally have test errors, but that would result in errors resulting in over-dose and under-dose results....

Yet on here and other forums you have multiple people stating that your pharma-grade compounds are coming back as under-dosed.

THIS IS A PRETTY CLEAR INDICATION THAT YOUR PRODUCTS ARE FAKE KNOCKOFFS!

How many people need to call you out for having under-dosed products before you take responsibility.

LMFAO. You think I would turn down a refund because I am using the products? That is insane... if I was using the products.. why wouldn't I also get free money from you?!?!?

I AM REFUSING THE REFUND BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE I BROGUHT THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION. YOU REFUSED TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE AND CONSTANTLY MADE BULLSHIT EXCUSES.

NOW THAT YOU SEE I AM PUTTING YOU ON BLAST, YOU THINK YOU CAN PAY ME OFF?

I AM REFUSING THE REFUND SO PEOPLE ARE AWARE THAT YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND KNOW THAT I AM NOT IN THIS FOR MONEY!
Hello,

As you wish. You can stay under this thread and text however you want.

All the best

This is from another forum where RoidForSale is even outed by another source and calls him out on these constant lies and deflection.

If you look at how I probed legitimized questions and concerns about his numerous under-dosed feedbacks, Roidforsale constantly deflected…

I blurred the sources logo because it shows the name of the other forum. I forget if this forum is strict about mentioning other

View attachment 154321View attachment 154322View attachment 154323View attachment 154324View attachment 154325
Hello,

It is not a person and it is a source who was attacking us and also everyone knows that the forum and all the users are toxic there.

All the best

View attachment 154321View attachment 154322View attachment 154323View attachment 154324View attachment 154325

Anything that comes from a Gemelli owned forum is suspect. Take a look at Anabolex. Pretty much every source that isn't on one his forums has a complaint thread there started by a 1 post wonder that never comes back.

That scrawny bitch Gemelli has a hand in Domestic-Supply. Not sure if he runs it behind the scenes, but he sure as fuck can't make it one post without slobbering all over their name.

This isn't in defense of RFS by the way. i couldn't care less about any source. Just putting it out there for future readers to look out for that fucking huckster and his band of sellouts that mod on all his forums.

I have purchased Genotropin from this source in the past and the serial on the pens matched with ITS Mobile pharmacy verifier. The pens looks like all the ones I received in the past from other sources as well. If they're fake, they're extremely good (complete with that hospital smell) and look nothing like the fake Geno pens I've seen in pictures and videos.

I'm going to do the new members one better. I'm going to make this list and constantly repost it to warn members.

Why do you constantly say that your products aren't fake because they scan even though most fakes actually scan? As another source said, "codes can be checked many times and you can make copies." Most sources know that fakes often do pass the scan check and don't use this as their proof... yet you seem to always tell customers that your products are real solely because they scan.

How are some of your UGL products priced cheaper than you Pharma products? Most of us believe that you are more than capable of being a vendor for a small UGL like Deus, Pharmaqo, and Odin. However, we doubt you are are souring all these Pharma grade products for cheaper than these UGL brands. It just doesn't make logical sense. You obviously have other expenses to incur for running your business like shipping cost, custom seizures, and making a profit... there is no way you have a magic source that allows you to source Pharma-grade products cheaper than the rest of the sources. You expect us to believe that a small fish like you has found this hidden gem, yet is still a bottom feeder on most forums?

What is your refund policy and do customers have to return under-dosed products to receive a refund? Multiple members on multiple boards have accused you of selling under-dosed products. ShankHunt on here has a test showing that your Tiromel was under-dosed by NEARLY 50%. Yet, you continued to sell it and sold it to me months later. When I brought this up to your attention you refused to acknowledge any issue and told me to ship it back to you. This is not a risk most buyer are willing to bare, so are you saying that you only offer a refund if a customer ships back the illegal substances?

Why do you ship the products out of their original packaging? You are the only source that does this and it prevents the customers from being able to know that they are receiving an unopened product. This doesn't make it easier to clear customs and is really only making it look like you are hiding something. For example, my order's batch number on the boxes and the blisters did not match up. How does that happen if they are legit?

What is your response to multiple customers coming out and saying that your products are under-dosed? One time could be a fluke, but multiple customers saying your Pharma-grade products are under-dosed mean there is some truth to it. Will you ever take responsibility or will you always deflect blame by saying it was manufacturing or testing error?

3D0FDDF5-A229-4E44-8DE6-FB609FEF3BEA.png

Last edited:
ahhh, i see where this is all going...

btw im not defending the source or anything, but do u know how easy it is to get these stuff from the pharmacy in turkey? have u ever been in turkey?
I think u dont realise this is underground service, this is not amazon or walmart buddy, i see its pretty fair what the source is offering u, but u keep bitching about it and just want to make a fuss, pretty suspicious if u ask me,

disclaimer: i never ordered from RFS

I have purchased Genotropin from this source in the past and the serial on the pens matched with ITS Mobile pharmacy verifier. The pens looks like all the ones I received in the past from other sources as well. If they're fake, they're extremely good (complete with that hospital smell) and look nothing like the fake Geno pens I've seen in pictures and videos.
ITS verification isn't really the standard. Most fake will pass this, especially ones trying to knockoff the large name brands.

This is why I'm shocked that this source puts so much weight on it...

ahhh, i see where this is all going...

btw im not defending the source or anything, but do u know how easy it is to get these stuff from the pharmacy in turkey? have u ever been in turkey?
I think u dont realise this is underground service, this is not amazon or walmart buddy, i see its pretty fair what the source is offering u, but u keep bitching about it and just want to make a fuss, pretty suspicious if u ask me,

disclaimer: i never ordered from RFS
No offense man, but you sound very naive.

Yeah... sounds very fair for me to take a refund and be gone?

All this source did was completely ignore Skankhunt's report that his product was under-dosed... then ignore my report that the same product was under-dosed... then refuse to refund me or do anything to address the issue for a month.

And yes I am aware of the price that these go for in Turkey, and also know that there is no way he is pricing his UGL (Pharmaqo, Dues, Etc) at a normal price, yet pricing his Pharma-grade gear as even less and with no premium.

You think this source is operating and not making any money? He clearly is cutting corners on his pharma gear and is why he is able to sell it so cheap... ALSO IS WHY NUMEROUS PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT IS UNDERDOSED.

So let me get this straight. You want me to take a refund only because I stirred the water and exposed him? What good does that do for the rest of the board?

Will every one of his customers have to reship their products back to him or expose him to get normal customer service?

EDIT: Please humor me so I don't have to think you're naive. What in the world could make me suspicious here when I am literally refusing a refund from a seller that is trying to push something under the rug so that he can continue this scam?

No offense man, but you sound very naive.

Yeah... sounds very fair for me to take a refund and be gone?

All this source did was completely ignore Skankhunt's report that his product was under-dosed... then ignore my report that the same product was under-dosed... then refuse to refund me or do anything to address the issue for a month.

And yes I am aware of the price that these go for in Turkey, and also know that there is no way he is pricing his UGL (Pharmaqo, Dues, Etc) at a normal price, yet pricing his Pharma-grade gear as even less and with no premium.

You think this source is operating and not making any money? He clearly is cutting corners on his pharma gear and is why he is able to sell it so cheap... ALSO IS WHY NUMEROUS PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT IS UNDERDOSED.

So let me get this straight. You want me to take a refund only because I stirred the water and exposed him? What good does that do for the rest of the board?

Will every one of his customers have to reship their products back to him or expose him to get normal customer service?
Expose him for what exactly, that abdi ibrahim fkd up their dosing? How about u expose them and send them an email asking for an explanation, hes not even the one whos brewing or controls the raws, u got something u are not happy with it, the source is sending u a refund but u refuse to take it, it is already known that abdi ibrahim t3 is underdosed yet people still order it, even @janoshik if i can recall said that this happened often recently on this substance, can u confirm jano

Expose him for what exactly, that abdi ibrahim fkd up their dosing? How about u expose them and send them an email asking for an explanation, hes not even the one whos brewing or controls the raws, u got something u are not happy with it, the source is sending u a refund but u refuse to take it, it is already known that abdi ibrahim t3 is underdosed yet people still order it, even @janoshik if i can recall said that this happened often recently on this substance, can u confirm jano
I wish I viewed things as simplistic as you do.

Yes. Makes complete sense for a retailer to continue to sell under-dosed products even when numerous customers are claiming his products are under-dosed. This is not a problem just on this forum.

He is not the one who sources his raws or even the finished products, he is buying these products likely from a fake reseller. Is it going completely over your head that he is pricing his pharma products below his UGL products? Please tell me you understand the issue here and why it is concerning.

He is not buying his pharma gear from a Turkey pharmacy. Your point for Abdi Ibrahim T3 being under-dosed is largely do to the fact that their are a lot of fake circulating in the underground market. This would be one thing if RFS was claiming that he got screwed by his retailer and will work on it, but instead RFS is claiming that he is somehow buying pharma products from a pharmacy in Turkey and selling it at no markup and even sometimes below cost. Please tell me you understand the issue here and why it is concerning.

Do you not think it is fishy that he has all the products that are commonly faked... has these commonly faked products often cheaper than his other UGL products... and even has customers coming back consistently saying that his products are under-dosed....

Now please tell me that you can see the way the star are aligning and not be so naive to think, "well the source has finally decided to give you a refund... just take it and be happy and let the seller go."

Yeah. That's good work for the community. Great job contributing to future members! Let the next person get screwed over and be done with it... right?

Last edited: