RoidForSale

I wish I viewed things as simplistic as you do.

Yes. Makes complete sense for a retailer to continue to sell under-dosed products even when numerous customers are claiming his products are under-dosed. This is not a problem just on this forum.

He is not the one who sources his raws or even the finished products, he is buying these products likely from a fake reseller. Is it going completely over your head that he is pricing his pharma products below his UGL products? Please tell me you understand the issue here and why it is concerning.

He is not buying his pharma gear from a Turkey pharmacy. Your point for Abdi Ibrahim T3 being under-dosed is largely do to the fact that their are a lot of fake circulating in the underground market. This would be one thing if RFS was claiming that he got screwed by his retailer and will work on it, but instead RFS is claiming that he is somehow buying pharma products from a pharmacy in Turkey and selling it at no markup and even sometimes below cost. Please tell me you understand the issue here and why it is concerning.

Do you not think it is fishy that he has all the products that are commonly faked... has these commonly faked products often cheaper than his other UGL products... and even has customers coming back consistently saying that his products are under-dosed....

Now please tell me that you can see the way the star are aligning and not be so naive to think, "well the source has finally decided to give you a refund... just take it and be happy and let the seller go."

Yeah. That's good work for the community. Great job contributing to future members!
Hello,

We never said that we are buying below normal cost and also we are saying again that we can not find fake of Tiromel even we request because it is really cheap here. We can not even believe why still are we talking about this cheap Tiromel.

All the best

Hello,

We never said that we are buying below normal cost and also we are saying again that we can not find fake of Tiromel even we request because it is really cheap here. We can not even believe why still are we talking about this cheap Tiromel.

All the best
This is one of the stupidest things you've said on here as you continue to deflect and avoid answering my questions... You can absolutely find fake Tiromel... hell.. you literally have fake Tiromel.

WHY DO YOU KEEP AVOIDING THESE QUESTIONS BELOW?

Why do you constantly say that your products aren't fake because they scan even though most fakes actually scan? As another source said, "codes can be checked many times and you can make copies." Most sources know that fakes often do pass the scan check and don't use this as their proof... yet you seem to always tell customers that your products are real solely because they scan.

How are some of your UGL products priced cheaper than you Pharma products? Most of us believe that you are more than capable of being a vendor for a small UGL like Deus, Pharmaqo, and Odin. However, we doubt you are are souring all these Pharma grade products for cheaper than these UGL brands. It just doesn't make logical sense. You obviously have other expenses to incur for running your business like shipping cost, custom seizures, and making a profit... there is no way you have a magic source that allows you to source Pharma-grade products cheaper than the rest of the sources. You expect us to believe that a small fish like you has found this hidden gem, yet is still a bottom feeder on most forums?

What is your refund policy and do customers have to return under-dosed products to receive a refund? Multiple members on multiple boards have accused you of selling under-dosed products. ShankHunt on here has a test showing that your Tiromel was under-dosed by NEARLY 50%. Yet, you continued to sell it and sold it to me months later. When I brought this up to your attention you refused to acknowledge any issue and told me to ship it back to you. This is not a risk most buyer are willing to bare, so are you saying that you only offer a refund if a customer ships back the illegal substances?

Why do you ship the products out of their original packaging? You are the only source that does this and it prevents the customers from being able to know that they are receiving an unopened product. This doesn't make it easier to clear customs and is really only making it look like you are hiding something. For example, my order's batch number on the boxes and the blisters did not match up. How does that happen if they are legit?

What is your response to multiple customers coming out and saying that your products are under-dosed? One time could be a fluke, but multiple customers saying your Pharma-grade products are under-dosed mean there is some truth to it. Will you ever take responsibility or will you always deflect blame by saying it was manufacturing or testing error?

This is one of the stupidest things you've said on here as you continue to deflect and avoid answering my questions... You can absolutely find fake Tiromel... hell.. you literally have fake Tiromel.

WHY DO YOU KEEP AVOIDING THESE QUESTIONS BELOW?

Why do you constantly say that your products aren't fake because they scan even though most fakes actually scan? As another source said, "codes can be checked many times and you can make copies." Most sources know that fakes often do pass the scan check and don't use this as their proof... yet you seem to always tell customers that your products are real solely because they scan.

How are some of your UGL products priced cheaper than you Pharma products? Most of us believe that you are more than capable of being a vendor for a small UGL like Deus, Pharmaqo, and Odin. However, we doubt you are are souring all these Pharma grade products for cheaper than these UGL brands. It just doesn't make logical sense. You obviously have other expenses to incur for running your business like shipping cost, custom seizures, and making a profit... there is no way you have a magic source that allows you to source Pharma-grade products cheaper than the rest of the sources. You expect us to believe that a small fish like you has found this hidden gem, yet is still a bottom feeder on most forums?

What is your refund policy and do customers have to return under-dosed products to receive a refund? Multiple members on multiple boards have accused you of selling under-dosed products. ShankHunt on here has a test showing that your Tiromel was under-dosed by NEARLY 50%. Yet, you continued to sell it and sold it to me months later. When I brought this up to your attention you refused to acknowledge any issue and told me to ship it back to you. This is not a risk most buyer are willing to bare, so are you saying that you only offer a refund if a customer ships back the illegal substances?

Why do you ship the products out of their original packaging? You are the only source that does this and it prevents the customers from being able to know that they are receiving an unopened product. This doesn't make it easier to clear customs and is really only making it look like you are hiding something. For example, my order's batch number on the boxes and the blisters did not match up. How does that happen if they are legit?

What is your response to multiple customers coming out and saying that your products are under-dosed? One time could be a fluke, but multiple customers saying your Pharma-grade products are under-dosed mean there is some truth to it. Will you ever take responsibility or will you always deflect blame by saying it was manufacturing or testing error?
Hello,

We answered all the questions and actually everyone trying to explain that you are wrong. Everybody knows the situation who is really on the market but you don’t want to understand. We have nothing to tell you more. Maybe @janoshik can explain the situation.

All the best

All the best

Hello,

We answered all the questions and actually everyone trying to explain that you are wrong. Everybody knows the situation who is really on the market but you don’t want to understand. We have nothing to tell you more. Maybe @janoshik can explain the situation.

All the best

All the best
Nice deflect. Humor me and answer the question clearly. Just copy and past my message and add your answers. If I am so wrong as you are trying to say as you deflect... shouldn't take you more than a minute to shut me up.

No one is saying I'm wrong except one guy that thinks I should be happy I got a refund and be gone. Very narrowminded if you ask me... but hey some people are just like that.

Go ahead. Answer the questions. Show me how wrong I am.

You need to know what he wants to test before you give him a dollar figure?

Just pick a number. Stick with it and encourage buyers to take you up on that offer.

Dear SkankHunt

We completed the updating.
You can choose any Odin and Xeno
Labs(USA-International) products for testing. You will have %50 discount.

All the best

Dear Silentlemon1011

You can choose any Odin and Xeno
Labs(USA-International) products for testing. You will have %50 discount.

All the best

I got something worked out with him. Plenty of testing going to happen. I’m not sure what happened in the past with this source but has he scammed anyone? He’s been extremely straightforward with me. I received 1/2 domestic orders (Beligas shipping is slow as fuck, not his fault my other sorce for Beligas is slow also). He also sent me some intl stuff to test. I’ll follow up when the time comes. I’m not here to defend this guy or hold his hand, but they’re customer service and willingness to get tested shows they’d like to be a part of Meso.

Just to be clear the rules of Meso state we do not accept free gear in return for a review as they may be favorable to the source for the free gear. He offered to send me whatever I wanted for free, test it and he’d reimburse me for the testing. We came to an agreement that I would pay for 50% to cover the cost of the gear minus the mark up. The intl stuff he sent me was a gift for the Beligas taking so long. I think it’s a problem with their warehouse as my other source takes almost 10-14 days for it. The only thing that sucks is I got some Odin stuff but I saw BB69 tested most of their lineup already so I think I have 2 samples to send.

It's been a while since I was active on Meso, but I just have some questions for @SkankHunt .

You seem like a very good member on this board and I've seen you add a lot of value to other threads with your analytical testing, but this deal that you have worked out with RFS has a few red flags.

In your arrangement, you are getting a 50% discount on the gear and RFS reimburses you the testing cost? I know you mean well and that this is definitely better than nothing, but there is still some conflicts of interest here and the seller is easy to navigate these tests (see how below).

It sounds like the seller is picking which products of his you send off to testing?

I have no doubt he is able to become a vendor for these underground labs that he sends you. I also don't find anything fishy with his pricing for these products as they are priced competitively with the rest of the sources on here.

What is concerning is that he could be knowing which of his products are fake or have a high risk of being under-dosed and purposely choosing not to send them to you in this open agreement you two have.

Many people are suspect of his pharma-grade products as he carries the most commonly faked items and is pricing these products dirt cheap where most other sources wouldn't make a profit... yet he doesn't do this with his UGL products?

Have you tested any of his pharma-grade products like his HGH, Primo, Insulin, etc? I know you tested his T3 and that came back severely under-dosed, but have you tested anything else?

Also are you able to pick any item and have it applied to this agreement? For example, could you do his insulin pins and have him give you the 50% discount and reimburse you for the testing cost?

The reason I ask is that you can look back in this thread where some of the tenured members asked him about testing incentives... and it seemed like the seller was a little skeptical and trying to funnel the incentives towards the UGL products... maybe because his UGL products are legit and priced accordingly and his pharma-grade products aren't legit and underpriced accordingly? After all, it what world is Clen from an UGL source supposed to be cheaper than Clen from Pharmacy?

After all... his dirt cheap pharma-grade products are the real traffic to this source and not his average pricing for UGL labs like Pharmaqo and Deus.

P.S. To any member that is jumping at me for diving into this source. This is what this forum does to vet the sources. If the sources squirm and deflect, it is usually for a reason... and that reason is becoming apparent as more than one person has now received under-dosed pharma-grade product from him.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I was active on Meso, but I just have some questions for @SkankHunt .

You seem like a very good member on this board and I've seen you add a lot of value to other threads with your analytical testing, but this deal that you have worked out with RFS has a few red flags.

In your arrangement, you are getting a 50% discount on the gear and RFS reimburses you the testing cost? I know you mean well and that this is definitely better than nothing, but there is still some conflicts of interest here and the seller is easy to navigate these tests (see how below).

It sounds like the seller is picking which products of his you send off to testing?

I have no doubt he is able to become a vendor for these underground labs that he sends you. I also don't find anything fishy with his pricing for these products as they are priced competitively with the rest of the sources on here.

What is concerning is that he could be knowing which of his products are fake or have a high risk of being under-dosed and purposely choosing not to send them to you in this open agreement you two have.

Many people are suspect of his pharma-grade products as he carries the most commonly faked items and is pricing these products dirt cheap where most other sources wouldn't make a profit... yet he doesn't do this with his UGL products?

Have you tested any of his pharma-grade products like his HGH, Primo, Insulin, etc? I know you tested his T3 and that came back severely under-dosed, but have you tested anything else?

Also are you able to pick any item and have it applied to this agreement? For example, could you do his insulin pins and have him give you the 50% discount and reimburse you for the testing cost?

The reason I ask is that you can look back in this thread where some of the tenured members asked him about testing incentives... and it seemed like the seller was a little skeptical and trying to funnel the incentives towards the UGL products... maybe because his UGL products are legit and priced accordingly and his pharma-grade products aren't legit and underpriced accordingly? After all, it what world is Clen from an UGL source supposed to be cheaper than Clen from Pharmacy?

After all... his dirt cheap pharma-grade products are the real traffic to this source and not his average pricing for UGL labs like Pharmaqo and Deus.

P.S. To any member that is jumping at me for diving into this source. This is what this forum does to vet the sources. If the sources squirm and deflect, it is usually for a reason... and that reason is becoming apparent as more than one person has now received under-dosed pharma-grade product from him.
Incorrect. I tested whatever I wanted. I also posted the negative results for the Xeno Clen and the bold that was underdosed by 50mg. As you read I stated this beforehand what my intention was. I purchased the entire Xeno lineup and sent in 5 items. 3 were good and 2 were bad. I posted all 5.

I spoke to both him and Jano about the T3. If you look at my initial thread Jano stated it’s common with T3. He tested his sisters Pharma grade and it tested underdosed. The packaging for T3 states it should be kept under 77F. Possible degradation.

You keep mentioning Sterodify and his prices. Steroidify is a good businessman, there’s a reason he’s been around a while. He has sponser banners on multiple forums and advertises well. You know what those banners attract? Noobs. Guys will see that banner and be like ok he must be good. Wow his Geno pens are $300 compared to RFS or 24hr who’s are half the price so they must be legit. Right? Wrong. Geno pens cost $60-70 in any Turkish pharmacy. The question is who’s making the most profit.

Going back to pricing. When you scan these products with the Turkish ITS app it gives you a general idea of the cost in a pharmacy. Primobolan for example I just scanned and it’s $3.52. That’s a pharmacy price. These wholesale guys are maybe getting it for 2.50-3? So if they sell 100 amps for $10 a pop, that’s a profit of $700 on a single order. RFS moves product in quantity. Other guys aren’t selling in bulk so their prices are in the $15-17 range

Am I backing this source? No. I told him to drop Xeno because of the testing. I have also tested cabergoline and Aromasin from RFS and those labs are posted in my thread.

I have not tested his HGH or his insulin.

To be respectful to the other members I will no longer be commenting and staying in my thread. You brought my name up and I had to clear the air.

EDIT: Any other question you can PM me. Ill be happy to answer.

Last edited:
Incorrect. I tested whatever I wanted. I also posted the negative results for the Xeno Clen and the bold that was underdosed by 50mg. As you read I stated this beforehand what my intention was. I purchased the entire Xeno lineup and sent in 5 items. 3 were good and 2 were bad. I posted all 5.

I spoke to both him and Jano about the T3. If you look at my initial thread Jano stated it’s common with T3. He tested his sisters Pharma grade and it tested underdosed. The packaging for T3 states it should be kept under 77F. Possible degradation.

You keep mentioning Sterodify and his prices. Steroidify is a good businessman, there’s a reason he’s been around a while. He has sponser banners on multiple forums and advertises well. You know what those banners attract? Noobs. Guys will see that banner and be like ok he must be good. Wow his Geno pens are $300 compared to RFS or 24hr who’s are half the price so they must be legit. Right? Wrong. Geno pens cost $60-70 in any Turkish pharmacy. The question is who’s making the most profit.

Going back to pricing. When you scan these products with the Turkish ITS app it gives you a general idea of the cost in a pharmacy. Primobolan for example I just scanned and it’s $3.52. That’s a pharmacy price. These wholesale guys are maybe getting it for 2.50-3? So if they sell 100 amps for $10 a pop, that’s a profit of $700 on a single order. RFS moves product in quantity. Other guys aren’t selling in bulk so their prices are in the $15-17 range

Am I backing this source? No. I told him to drop Xeno because of the testing. I have also tested cabergoline and Aromasin from RFS and those labs are posted in my thread.

I have not tested his HGH or his insulin.

To be respectful to the other members I will no longer be commenting and staying in my thread. You brought my name up and I had to clear the air.

EDIT: Any other question you can PM me. Ill be happy to answer.
Why did you get so defensive when I asked you about this? I find it a little weird how your tone is very defensive and you even begin incorrectly speculating on the margins of the business to help protect this source.

You are incorrectly summarizing the profitability to the seller. When you buy from the Turkish Distributors, you don't get much cheaper than the price it scans for on the app. In physical pharmacies, from my own experience the price is actually higher than the ITS app as their are more costs in running a brick and mortar store that are factored into the end price. When you find distributors, you don't get much cheaper than the ITS price and especially for such a small shop like this one. This seller previously had Primo priced at $4 a pop before people called him out for pricing at a loss after factoring in all the operating costs of running a small shop.

What you forgot to mention was the courier costs (assuming this source is big enough to not drop off the packages himself), reship costs (assuming he doesn't have a 100% touchdown rate), paying his staff (assuming he has a staff since you claim he moves in quantity), and markup to make a profit for him to live on.

Also relative to most sources, this source does not move product in quantity. I don't know where you go this from or why you have a general supportive tone for the seller, but this is likely a one or two man shop and not nearly as large as some of the other shops on here that work with the same products, from the same area, but price it higher because that is the price that covers all the operating costs other than purchasing solely the products.

I mentioned Steroidify twice to reference good customer service. This source won't even talk about his reship or refund policy.

Just to clear things up, what are the terms of this arrangement? You can select anything you want and you get to pay half price and he reimburses you?

I don't mean to be a dick, but your reaction to questioning this source is a little concerning. After reading your response I decided to lookup your posts and see that opened you "Domestic USA PCT Shop" a few months after getting into this arrangement with this seller and also happen to carry most of the same products that this seller carriers. I'm not saying there is why, but it definitely is something that caught my eye.

Plus your products look exactly like how this seller ships his products.

123123123.jpeg

Last edited:
Why did you get so defensive when I asked you about this? I find it a little weird how your tone is very defensive and you even begin incorrectly speculating on the margins of the business to help protect this source.

You are incorrectly summarizing the profitability to the seller. When you buy from the Turkish Distributors, you don't get much cheaper than the price it scans for on the app. In physical pharmacies, from my own experience the price is actually higher than the ITS app as their are more costs in running a brick and mortar store that are factored into the end price. When you find distributors, you don't get much cheaper than the ITS price and especially for such a small shop like this one. This seller previously had Primo priced at $4 a pop before people called him out for pricing at a loss after factoring in all the operating costs of running a small shop.

What you forgot to mention was the courier costs (assuming this source is big enough to not drop off the packages himself), reship costs (assuming he doesn't have a 100% touchdown rate), paying his staff (assuming he has a staff since you claim he moves in quantity), and markup to make a profit for him to live on.

Also relative to most sources, this source does not move product in quantity. I don't know where you go this from or why you have a general supportive tone for the seller, but this is likely a one or two man shop and not nearly as large as some of the other shops on here that work with the same products, from the same area, but price it higher because that is the price that covers all the operating costs other than purchasing solely the products.

I mentioned Steroidify twice to reference good customer service. This source won't even talk about his reship or refund policy.

Just to clear things up, what are the terms of this arrangement? You can select anything you want and you get to pay half price and he reimburses you?

I don't mean to be a dick, but your reaction to questioning this source is a little concerning. After reading your response I decided to lookup your posts and see that opened you "Domestic USA PCT Shop" a few months after getting into this arrangement with this seller and also happen to carry most of the same products that this seller carriers. I'm not saying there is why, but it definitely is something that caught my eye.

Plus your products look exactly like how this seller ships his products.

View attachment 154329
I purchased the entire Xeno lineup at half price. I tested 5 products. Once I posted the results I was reimbursed for the cost of testing. As you saw, the results sucked so I tossed the entire lineup. Not exactly something I was thrilled about.
Plus your products look exactly like how this seller ships his products
If you’ve ever ordered in bulk from a source that ships with a courier, the boxes are flattened to save space. Also those Sustanon amps weren’t flattened, those are not from him. What I did mention is I got bulk Aromasin and bulk caber from him, both of which I got lab tested. These items were paid for in full and I did not get reimbursed for lab testing. The only lab testing I was reimbursed for was the aforementioned Xeno.

Anyways it’s pointless to argue with you as you seem to be an expert on the Turkish Market. Have a good night.

I purchased the entire Xeno lineup at half price. I tested 5 products. Once I posted the results I was reimbursed for the cost of testing. As you saw, the results sucked so I tossed the entire lineup. Not exactly something I was thrilled about.

If you’ve ever ordered in bulk from a source that ships with a courier, the boxes are flattened to save space. Also those Sustanon amps weren’t flattened, those are not from him. What I did mention is I got bulk Aromasin and bulk caber from him, both of which I got lab tested. These items were paid for in full and I did not get reimbursed for lab testing. The only lab testing I was reimbursed for was the aforementioned Xeno.

Anyways it’s pointless to argue with you as you seem to be an expert on the Turkish Market. Have a good night.
I think you are relatively new to the game when I say courier.

I won't name which shop I know about, but they hire an underground courier service to do the drops at USPS, Fedex, Etc... they don't have anyone tied to their name do the drop as this is the most risky aspect of the business.

That is what I mean by courier... but clearly you didn't know.

I can just see you getting defensive and if you were neutral party, you'd be more than willing to have a normal discussion to question a source... like most of the vets on this site do... remember... this is a member first community!

I will say that it is fishy that this source carries nearly all of the products that you list on your "Domestic USA PCT Shop" and even in your pictures in your thread, most of your pictures have the product collapsed and broken down like this seller does.

I hope you know that even the larger retailers don't break down their boxes like this... this is why it's a red flag that this source does it and your pics on your thread do it too... plus it just so happens to be a couple months after you made an agreement that usually isn't seen between senior members and sources.

I'm just saying it how I see it boss. You can't say there isn't a lot here.

I think you are relatively new to the game when I say courier.

I won't name which shop I know about, but they hire an underground courier service to do the drops at USPS, Fedex, Etc... they don't have anyone tied to their name do the drop as this is the most risky aspect of the business.

That is what I mean by courier... but clearly you didn't know.

I can just see you getting defensive and if you were neutral party, you'd be more than willing to have a normal discussion to question a source... like most of the vets on this site do... remember... this is a member first community!

I will say that it is fishy that this source carries nearly all of the products that you list on your "Domestic USA PCT Shop" and even in your pictures in your thread, most of your pictures have the product collapsed and broken down like this seller does.

I hope you know that even the larger retailers don't break down their boxes like this... this is why it's a red flag that this source does it and your pics on your thread do it too... plus it just so happens to be a couple months after you made an agreement that usually isn't seen between senior members and sources.

I'm just saying it how I see it boss. You can't say there isn't a lot here.
Lmao yes I’m very new to the game. Like I mentioned, I purchased bulk Aromasin and caber from him. Both products were tested and tested fine. Are you ignoring this information?

Ive ordered from plenty of vendors in bulk. They all ship with boxes flattened to save space in the packs. Do you know who else carries all the items I stock? Literally every Turkish source on Meso.

You can bash this guy all you want I could care less. If I was working with him wouldn’t I not post the bad T3 result and the shit clen results?

Lol it’s “fishy”? I posted pics of my product I got from him, it’s no secret.

Lmao yes I’m very new to the game. Like I mentioned, I purchased bulk Aromasin and caber from him. Both products were tested and tested fine. Are you ignoring this information?

Ive ordered from plenty of vendors in bulk. They all ship with boxes flattened to save space in the packs. Do you know who else carries all the items I stock? Literally every Turkish source on Meso.

You can bash this guy all you want I could care less. If I was working with him wouldn’t I not post the bad T3 result and the shit clen results?

Lol it’s “fishy”? I posted pics of my product I got from him, it’s no secret.
It is a little fishy because usually members don’t get stuck in this stakeholder clusterfuck when you are trying to be a member giving unbiased analytical testing, making arrangements with sources, and then sourcing from the same source to stock your own personal shop.

In your thread you say your partner has warehouse in the US with product… well it sounds like this is your partner.

it’s not bad, but it definitely isn’t the unbiased anonymous testing that is the norm.

I also call bull that you’ve bought from a bunch of sources and got your packs flattened. I had purchased from a bunch of sources in my time and almost always purchase in bulk, whether from sources on here, raw and sketchy shops from Alibaba, and pretty much everything in between.

I personally have never received a package other than this one with everything broken down.

Maybe I’m wrong… but tell me which other source on here did this to your order?

It is a little fishy because usually members don’t get stuck in this stakeholder clusterfuck when you are trying to be a member giving unbiased analytical testing, making arrangements with sources, and then sourcing from the same source to stock your own personal shop.

In your thread you say your partner has warehouse in the US with product… well it sounds like this is your partner.

it’s not bad, but it definitely isn’t the unbiased anonymous testing that is the norm.

I also call bull that you’ve bought from a bunch of sources and got your packs flattened. I had purchased from a bunch of sources in my time and almost always purchase in bulk, whether from sources on here, raw and sketchy shops from Alibaba, and pretty much everything in between.

I personally have never received a package other than this one with everything broken down.

Maybe I’m wrong… but tell me which other source on here did this to your order?
I was unaware RFS carried Raloxifene, hikmas, westward, bayer HCG, Jins, Saxenda, testoviron etc.

RFS is not my supplier as he doesn’t supply any of those products, but keep speculating.

Also if you see my pics in my thread you will see the flattened westward and Ralox boxes. My source does this now, again to save room in shipments.

I was unaware RFS carried Raloxifene, hikmas, westward, bayer HCG, Jins, Saxenda, testoviron etc.

RFS is not my supplier as he doesn’t supply any of those products, but keep speculating.

Also if you see my pics in my thread you will see the flattened westward and Ralox boxes. My source does this now, again to save room in shipments.
So the name of the Turkish source on here that does this like you claimed in your prior post? I thought you said there were multiple others on here?

It is just very fishy the way you defended this source that has multiple reports of under-dosed products both on this forum and others.

Slightly defending would be one thing… but to incorrectly speculate on the margins…. and to try and act like this source is a volume seller… well it definitely appears like you have some skin in the game here.

Regardless it doesn’t matter… hopefully you have better customer service than this source and have legit products.

Last edited:
So the name of the Turkish source on here that does this like you claimed in your prior post? I thought you said there were multiple others on here?

It is just very fishy the way you defended this source that has multiple reports of under-dosed products both on this forum and others.

Slightly defending would be one thing… but to incorrectly speculate on the margins…. and to try and act like this source is a volume seller… well it definitely appears like you have some skin in the game here.
Ok let’s try this again.

Where have I defended his other products that tested bad? I just told you the entire Xeno lineup sucks and I wouldn’t trust it. I also said I tested his caber and Aromasin, both were good.

I’ve purchased Genos, Adex and nolva from RRoids. He ships the same way RFS does with flattened boxes when you buy in bulk. My source now ships the same way as you can see with the flattened Ralox boxes and flattened westward boxes. This isn’t rocket science to flatten a box to save space.

I mentioned this in my thread as well “I” personally don’t have warehouses. The team I work with does. For example I have Jins from Russia, Rotex from Thailand, Raloxifene from Portugal and HCG and kamagra from India. My source is not on this board and works in private.

Again I don’t see what you’re trying to gain here. I buy in bulk from my guy and resell domestic. You and Carlito are the only 2 people on this board who can’t grasp that concept.

Regardless it doesn’t matter… hopefully you have better customer service than this source and have legit products.
Everything I sell I test. That’s been my motto since day one. The amount of emails I have for Jins is insane. However I won’t buy any until I get the labs back from Jano. I’ve been here for nearly a decade, the last thing I plan on doing is fucking over members. I pride myself on being a domestic source that ships quickly.

Any criticism or advice you have for me brother I’m all ears. Im not perfect.

Ok let’s try this again.

Where have I defended his other products that tested bad? I just told you the entire Xeno lineup sucks and I wouldn’t trust it. I also said I tested his caber and Aromasin, both were good.

I’ve purchased Genos, Adex and nolva from RRoids. He ships the same way RFS does with flattened boxes when you buy in bulk. My source now ships the same way as you can see with the flattened Ralox boxes and flattened westward boxes. This isn’t rocket science to flatten a box to save space.

I mentioned this in my thread as well “I” personally don’t have warehouses. The team I work with does. For example I have Jins from Russia, Rotex from Thailand, Raloxifene from Portugal and HCG and kamagra from India. My source is not on this board and works in private.

Again I don’t see what you’re trying to gain here. I buy in bulk from my guy and resell domestic. You and Carlito are the only 2 people on this board who can’t grasp that concept.
I have no idea about your shop as I honestly only read the first two pages in your thread.

You did come in here when I asked about your agreement with this source and began to defend him by incorrectly speculating on margins and making it seem profitable to price the way he has in the past.

Additionally, it just seemed weird how it seemed like you were defending him. You came in saying he was selling in quantity which clearly isn't the case for this tiny shop.

I've been in this scene since 2010 when naps was a decent source lol. I've seen shit and scammers and is why I'm in this thread asking the important questions.

This forum used to have more people screening the sources, but it seems now everyone is just lettings things slide like this... a little disappointed because meso used to be the wild west where if you were able to survive then it was pretty well understood that people could trust you.

I have no idea about your shop as I honestly only read the first two pages in your thread.

You did come in here when I asked about your agreement with this source and began to defend him by incorrectly speculating on margins and making it seem profitable to price the way he has in the past.

Additionally, it just seemed weird how it seemed like you were defending him. You came in saying he was selling in quantity which clearly isn't the case for this tiny shop.

I've been in this scene since 2010 when naps was a decent source lol. I've seen shit and scammers and is why I'm in this thread asking the important questions.

This forum used to have more people screening the sources, but it seems now everyone is just lettings things slide like this... a little disappointed because meso used to be the wild west where if you were able to survive then it was pretty well understood that people could trust you.
Agree. That’s why I went through vigorous testing with these guys. I’ve posted negative and positive labs for nearly every source on this board.

There’s still guys who don’t trust me and think I have an angle. That’s fine, I can’t force you to change your mind. My thread has very little feedback as I’m fairly new. I believe I have a very good T/A. There’s no angle here, I buy in bulk and resell it domestically. Guys ask for stuff, I do my best to provide it.

Now if you’ll excuse me I need to get back to my thread before MSG finds out and beats me with a hose again.

Expose him for what exactly, that abdi ibrahim fkd up their dosing? How about u expose them and send them an email asking for an explanation, hes not even the one whos brewing or controls the raws, u got something u are not happy with it, the source is sending u a refund but u refuse to take it, it is already known that abdi ibrahim t3 is underdosed yet people still order it, even @janoshik if i can recall said that this happened often recently on this substance, can u confirm jano
Yeh, T3 is fucky one

Ok let’s try this again.

Hello!

Do you really know if rroids is legit? Seems a really nice dude but I doubt every source who sells too cheap or even send free pharma products like nothing.

Anything that comes from a Gemelli owned forum is suspect. Take a look at Anabolex. Pretty much every source that isn't on one his forums has a complaint thread there started by a 1 post wonder that never comes back.

That scrawny bitch Gemelli has a hand in Domestic-Supply. Not sure if he runs it behind the scenes, but he sure as fuck can't make it one post without slobbering all over their name.

This isn't in defense of RFS by the way. i couldn't care less about any source. Just putting it out there for future readers to look out for that fucking huckster and his band of sellouts that mod on all his forums.

Didn't psl also get caught steal jano reports then lied and then eventually got caught and came clean and said he would never do it again and was sorry.... I could be wrong if I am my bad but I thought I remember something like this being talked about..... And I'm not sticking up for rfs either but anyone that has enough time to constantly all day everyday keep going on cause he got some t3 that was probably degraded a bit from heat or maybe a bit old.... Ur buying pharma grade from not the best part In the world.... If u wanted to pay more and wanted u.s pharma grade then he shoulda hit up Serono..... I mean the dude has literally told him he would refund him and he still won't stop...