RoidForSale

Dear All

The product of the day is Tiromel T3 25 Mcg.

ONLY $ 7.

Tiromel T3 25 Mcg

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance : Liothyronine Sodium
Pack : 100 Tabs X 25 mcg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International
tiromel-600x362.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

I'm excited for it. And you set the bar high last time with your excellent communications and ridiculously fast shipping. So, now you are on the hook to do the same.
Hello,

We are here to serve you there we are doing our best to take care of our costumers and the members.

All the best

Hello,

We are here to serve you there we are doing our best to take care of our costumers and the members.

All the best
I want to look strong and cut and only want to inject weekly at most. Does adding mastoron e make sense? Or are there better options? Like DHB or Tren?

Dear All

The product of the day is
Etho Masteron 200 Mg.

ONLY $ 75.

Etho Masteron 200 Mg

Manufacturer : Beligas Pharmaceuticals
Active Substance : Drostanolone Enanthate
Pack : 1 Vial x 10ml,200 mg/ml
Form : Injectable
Shipping : USA Domestic

mast-e-200mg.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is
Etho Masteron 200 Mg.

ONLY $ 75.

Etho Masteron 200 Mg

Manufacturer : Beligas Pharmaceuticals
Active Substance : Drostanolone Enanthate
Pack : 1 Vial x 10ml,200 mg/ml
Form : Injectable
Shipping : USA Domestic

View attachment 155815

All the best
You nailed the price. It's what I was looking for, just this item + shipping, a nice rounded number.

If I order today, I need you to get this over to me before next Saturday. It's important that I get to the mail before wifey.

I believe in you

You nailed the price. It's what I was looking for, just this item + shipping, a nice rounded number.

If I order today, I need you to get this over to me before next Saturday. It's important that I get to the mail before wifey.

I believe in you
Hello,

This product belongs Beligas warehouse and unfortunately sometimes it can delay. If you want we can change it with different brand for you.

All the best

Hello,

This product belongs Beligas warehouse and unfortunately sometimes it can delay. If you want we can change it with different brand for you.

All the best
I like Beligas. Do you have any control on when they send shipment out? I would request that they don't send it out until Friday to guarantee that it would arrive the following midweek.

So in this scenario I would request that they sit on it until Friday. Is that a possible request?

I like Beligas. Do you have any control on when they send shipment out? I would request that they don't send it out until Friday to guarantee that it would arrive the following midweek.

So in this scenario I would request that they sit on it until Friday. Is that a possible request?
Hello,

We will do our best but let’s wait their response if they can do it or no. We will let you know about it.

All the best

I believe in you

$75 is nailing it? That's it. i'm starting a UGL. Fuck this 9 to 5 bullshit.

Hello,

We am sorry but you can not this product in anywhere under this brand. You you mention about active substance we can agree with you.

All the best

The brand is no better than any other.
They think they're some posh, sought after brand, but in reality they're just another UGL that has had their run of bad tests. $25 extra for the name is laughable.

The brand is no better than any other.
They think they're some posh, sought after brand, but in reality they're just another UGL that has had their run of bad tests. $25 extra for the name is laughable.
Hello,

You have a point but as you know someone cares brands and every brand has sales policy therefore we are trying our best for valuable Meso members and our costumers.
We were just comparing the prices with the brand.

All the best