RoidForSale

Hello,

The price is good for Beligas therefore we need to compare according brand.

All the best

You're correct there. i've seen some places wanting $100+ for it. Craziness, but there are people who will pay it. As long as they ain't spending my money on it, they can have at it all day and night.

Currently trying to negotiate a recent order.
Apparently the items I ordered are out of stock domestic. I prefer domestic to not deal with customs and seizures and all the b.s. that can come with that.
They offered international shipping but items are cheaper in the international store, essentially the total difference I paid is still more than the value of an additional item.
I asked if I would get the difference or an additional item which is still less than the difference and was told it's still domestic price but international pain in the butt shipping.

I don't understand if I have to deal with customs why I have to pay extra as if it was domestic

In the end, the initial shipping cost plus the difference left over if they added another item to the order is more than the international shipping if I placed an international order.

I placed a prior order for domestic and it went well, but it seems this one I'm being screwed.
I'll update you guys.

Hello,

We will do our best but let’s wait their response if they can do it or no. We will let you know about it.

All the best

Apparently the items I ordered are out of stock domestic. I prefer domestic to not deal with customs and seizures and all the b.s. that can come with that.
They offered international shipping but items are cheaper in the international store, essentially the total difference I paid is still more than the value of an additional item.
I asked if I would get the difference or an additional item which is still less than the difference and was told it's still domestic price but international pain in the butt shipping.

I don't understand if I have to deal with customs why I have to pay extra as if it was domestic

In the end, the initial shipping cost plus the difference left over if they added another item to the order is more than the international shipping if I placed an international order.

I placed a prior order for domestic and it went well, but it seems this one I'm being screwed.
I'll update you guys.
That sucks, sorry that's your current situation. I too have used RFS in the past and was very impressed with the whole process. So this is sad that this is happening to you.

I'll update you guys.

He should go with that deal. Not only because of the inconvenience, but he took your order and your money for items he didn't have in stock.

Rufus, what the hell, man? You don't know what your US guy has on hand? Shouldn't you be keeping track of stuff like that?

Hello,

We did not request extra money, The invoice is totally 300 $ for domestic and the difference is 10 $ for each product totally 50 $. We offer him if he wants same product from international warehouse he doesn’t need to pay more because we will send it by Express shipping and the difference will cover express shipping. We also offer him to get other brands or whenever he request. Now, He requested 6 of what he ordered with Express shipping and we will do that.

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is
Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU.

If you buy 5 x Genotropin
You will have FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING.

ONLY $ 99.

Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Somatropin
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 Iu 12 mg
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International

genotropin-12-mg-600x337.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

Is there any possibility to reduce prices for the Saizen?. Last time i used Saizen it was the best Gh ive taken.

Express shipping is amazing, 24h and the order arrived to my country. It is at customs right now, if it passes roidforsale could be the best pharma grade source in the forum.

Express shipping is amazing, 24h and the order arrived to my country. It is at customs right now, if it passes roidforsale could be the best pharma grade source in the forum.

If it doesn't pass customs will Rufus then be the worst pharma grade source in the forum or will he be no better or worse then all of the others that i'm sure you've tried repeatedly, otherwise making such a statement would be stupid and i would think that someone that joined in 2018 would've gotten all the stupid posts out of the way by now.

If it doesn't pass customs will Rufus then be the worst pharma grade source in the forum or will he be no better or worse then all of the others that i'm sure you've tried repeatedly, otherwise making such a statement would be stupid and i would think that someone that joined in 2018 would've gotten all the stupid posts out of the way by now.
I just spit milk out my nose with that last line. Made my day. Thank u sir.

noob

Hey guys. On here after a recent issue with pip and realizing I have developed a mild allergy to GSO. Unfortunately, my past domestic source isn’t using cottonseed anymore which is what worked the best for me. Does anyone happen to know the carrier oils for the brands sold through here?

Hey guys. On here after a recent issue with pip and realizing I have developed a mild allergy to GSO. Unfortunately, my past domestic source isn’t using cottonseed anymore which is what worked the best for me. Does anyone happen to know the carrier oils for the brands sold through here?
That sucks. I really hope I don't have the same problem.

Dear All

The product of the day is Anapolon 50 Mg.

ONLY $ 15.

Anapolon 50 Mg

Manufacturer : Abdi Ibrahim
Active Substance : Oxymetholone
Pack : 20 tablets X 50 mg
Form : Oral

anapolon-50-mg-600x360.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Aspen Sustanon 250 Mg.

ONLY $ 7.

Aspen Sustanon 250 Mg

Manufacturer : Aspen
Active Substance : Sustanon
Pack : 1 Amp x 1ml/250mg
Form : Injectable

sustanon-600x393.jpg

All the best

I just received an order from these guys - all around excellent/ - products - ship time- packaging - etc.. very helpful with anything I asked - I placed a 2 order - this is my experience so far