Active Substance : Testosterone Cypionate
Pack : 1 Vial x 10ml,200 mg/ml
Form : Injectable

Shipping : USA Domestic

odin-pharma-testosterone-cypionate-600x480.png
You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Saizen 12 MG (36IU).

ONLY $ 99.

Saizen 12 MG (36IU)

Manufacturer : Merck
Active Substance : Somatropin
Pack : 1 cart x 36 IU
Shipping : International

saizen-12-mg-600x400.jpeg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

As an update guys, RoidsForSale has been one of the best communicating source I've ever used. I got my shipment, it was faster than I thought.
They took care of me, definitely continue using them.

Dear All

The product of the day is Deus Testomed E 250 Mg.

ONLY $ 40.

Deus Testomed E 250 Mg

Manufacturer : DEUS MEDICAL
Active Substance :Testosterone Enanthate
Pack : 10 x 1 ml ampoules (250mg/ml)
Shipping : EU Domestic, International

DEUSMEDICAL_TESTOMED-E-250_FRONTAMP_FRONT-600x450.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

As an update guys, RoidsForSale has been one of the best communicating source I've ever used. I got my shipment, it was faster than I thought.
They took care of me, definitely continue using them.
Ive had the same experience, i think its the best communication source ive used. They answer mails in less than a couple of hours. Fast transaction and shipping. i just have to try their HGH and do a blood test

How are u selling pharma hgh for this cheap
Hello,

We have our own warehouse and we are selling the products with low profit to earn your business. Most of sources work by drop shipping and of course they have to add profit as well.

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Pfizer Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU.

Buy 5 x Genotropin get FREE EXPRESS shipping.

ONLY $ 99.

Pfizer Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 IU 12 mg

genotropin-12-mg-600x337.jpg

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Pfizer Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU.

Buy 5 x Genotropin get FREE EXPRESS shipping.

ONLY $ 99.

Pfizer Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 IU 12 mg

View attachment 156571

All the best
Ive just received 5 pens from last time and im thinking about buying 5 more xD PLS STOP THIS!!!

Im not trying to be a source ass kisser or something like that but when a source do things propertly i like to share with my brothers from mesoRX.

I opened 5 boxes (they send original packing) and compare them with fake ones that a friend gave me and some real ones i have at home. I can say they are legit, ill take bloods of course... But by the look i can confirm without a doubt they are fucking legit.

Some sources should learn from @RoidForSale. They sent me via express shipping but it was stopped by customs, they offered me a reship via normal ordinary shipping and like they are genotropin pens, i didnt mind the extra time, they wont degradate. The full process took like 2 weeks only, including firs attempt and the reship.

Communication was always great and they answered every question i had within hours. C'mon!

I wont lie, i use chinese generics (almost all the time) that came at 34ng in bloods after 10iu, but in the past i had better results with legit paharmaceutical saizen, genos and humatropes, even at lower dosages (dont know the reason behind it). For this kind of service and products im considering to use genotropin all the time (if life is going well for me)

Im not trying to be a source ass kisser or something like that but when a source do things propertly i like to share with my brothers from mesoRX.

I opened 5 boxes (they send original packing) and compare them with fake ones that a friend gave me and some real ones i have at home. I can say they are legit, ill take bloods of course... But by the look i can confirm without a doubt they are fucking legit.

Some sources should learn from @RoidForSale. They sent me via express shipping but it was stopped by customs, they offered me a reship via normal ordinary shipping and like they are genotropin pens, i didnt mind the extra time, they wont degradate. The full process took like 2 weeks only, including firs attempt and the reship.

Communication was always great and they answered every question i had within hours. C'mon!

I wont lie, i use chinese generics (almost all the time) that came at 34ng in bloods after 10iu, but in the past i had better results with legit paharmaceutical saizen, genos and humatropes, even at lower dosages (dont know the reason behind it). For this kind of service and products im considering to use genotropin all the time (if life is going well for me)

My reaction was due to the way you worded it. It was clever. So a laugh react for the cleverness and a thumbs up for the post in general.

@RoidForSale i assume your reship policy regarding orders to germany hasnt changed, correct?
i would love to order the discounted Saizen or Genos from you

@RoidForSale i assume your reship policy regarding orders to germany hasnt changed, correct?
i would love to order the discounted Saizen or Genos from you
Hello,

Unfortunately, We didn’t because sometimes it still seized by the customs but of course we are successful sometimes as well.

All the best

Recently placed an order with rfs, communication was on point , products were legit, shipping was lighting considering it was international. Took about 5 days from order date . Will use these guys again without hesitation.

Dear All

The product of the day is Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg.

Buy 5 x Norditropin get FREE EXPRESS shipping.

ONLY $ 139.

Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg 45 IU

Manufacturer : Novo Nordisk
Active Substance :Somatropin
Pack :1 Pen x 15 mg 45 IU

norditropin-15-mg-600x450.jpg
All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Lilly Humatrope 24 Mg 72 IU.

Buy 4 x Humatrope get FREE EXPRESS shipping.

ONLY $ 239.

Lilly Humatrope 24 Mg 72 IU

Manufacturer : Lilly
Pack :1 cart x 72 IU 24 mg

humatrope-24-mg-600x387.jpgYou can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best