RoidForSale

after a year on Geno, I plan to give some time on the Huma's now. Have four boxes and just realized I need to order the pen!
you dont need to order a pen, you can use a syringe to put the water into the vial and then use a insulin syringe to draw out of the red stopper

Dear All

The product of the day is Arimidex 1 Mg.

ONLY $ 20.

Arimidex 1 Mg

Manufacturer : Astra Zeneca
Active Substance : Anastrozole
Pack : 28 tabs x 1 mg
Form : Oral
Shipping : International

Arimidex-1-mg-AstraZeneca-600x428.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

I’m not a newb. Been here awhile with a lot of posts so I’ll just leave it at that. I will said this, I pray this source is legit. I ordered 2 abdi T3 and 2 abdi anadrol 50 for less than what domestic supply and other sources would charge for 1 t3. Prices were almost the same as shipping. Great prices. What kills me is 100 t3 domestic was so much more than pharma.

Attachments

• ECC483EA-A580-4541-AA53-DAFCA572394D.png
    ECC483EA-A580-4541-AA53-DAFCA572394D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
I’m not a newb. Been here awhile with a lot of posts so I’ll just leave it at that. I will said this, I pray this source is legit. I ordered 2 abdi T3 and 2 abdi anadrol 50 for less than what domestic supply and other sources would charge for 1 t3. Prices were almost the same as shipping. Great prices. What kills me is 100 t3 domestic was so much more than pharma.
Hello,

Thank you so much for choosing us and we will do our best to keep you glad.

All the best

Your account is one day old, and you have one post? And you're concerned if the source is legit?

Before you edited the bolded quote, yes, you did. LOL Who cares. Getting on with business...

This source seems to be rolling along smoothly. You should (keyword) be fine.
I had to re read my post. I know I did it’s why I edited. Just saying the prices are crazy. The t3 I’m referring to was 40ish on my last source. They have it for 8 bucks. 2 boxes at 16 bucks is less than half what other sources charge. Don’t get me started on the anadrol. Good to see you brother. I won’t post her much for previously stated reasons other than source info or homebrewing. See you later on ugbodybuilding forum.

I had to re read my post. I know I did it’s why I edited. Just saying the prices are crazy. The t3 I’m referring to was 40ish on my last source. They have it for 8 bucks. 2 boxes at 16 bucks is less than half what other sources charge. Don’t get me started on the anadrol. Good to see you brother. I won’t post her much for previously stated reasons other than source info or homebrewing. See you later on ugbodybuilding forum.

i think it comes down to a few variables.
Fair market value, supply and demand, bulk buyers, profit margins, ect.

i'll have to stop back in there one of these days. It's a chill place, i just have to watch which sections i venture into to avoid any unpleasant experiences.

i think it comes down to a few variables.
Fair market value, supply and demand, bulk buyers, profit margins, ect.

i'll have to stop back in there one of these days. It's a chill place, i just have to watch which sections i venture into to avoid any unpleasant experiences.
Which is why I’m gonna keep my mouth shut cause being vocal here didn’t work out.

Maybe I fell on the battle of naps hill that took many members down you dumb fuck
Nice mature response there, shows some intelligence on your end. A little overboard if the above is true, how tf am I supposed to know that.

But I've been looking at the last 5 pages of this guy myself, as his prices are too good to be true. But many are reporting the stuff checking out, so appears ok for now. His T3 is insanely cheap.

@RoidForSale Your supermed 10 shows international, but when adding other international items it's shipping by itself. Is that an error and the supermed isn't actually international?

@RoidForSale Your supermed 10 shows international, but when adding other international items it's shipping by itself. Is that an error and the supermed isn't actually international?
Hello,

It is also international but different warehouse. Supermed belongs Deus Medical and they have their own warehouse therefore it makes different shipping cost.

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Xeno Bold 300 Mg.

ONLY $ 35.

Xeno Bold 300 Mg

Manufacturer : Xeno Labs
Active Substance: Boldenone Undecylenate
Pack : 1 Vial x 10ml,300 mg/ml
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International

boldenone-300.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account : RoidForSale
All the best

anyone know where I can get the pens for Humatrope 24mg/72iu? I purchased 4 of the humatrope cartridges from RFS, and in email he says they don't sell the pen. So, how are other folks getting the pen so they can administer the humatrope?

anyone know where I can get the pens for Humatrope 24mg/72iu? I purchased 4 of the humatrope cartridges from RFS, and in email he says they don't sell the pen. So, how are other folks getting the pen so they can administer the humatrope?
maybe you shouldnt ignore my post.
its stated how you can use it without the pen.
Either you dont want to understand or idk..