RoidForSale

maybe you shouldnt ignore my post.
its stated how you can use it without the pen.
Either you dont want to understand or idk..
thanks, I didn't see what you said until I just looked now. That's a good point. I have a million of the little tip (BD i think) but if the pens are hard to come by, looks like i'll just get some full syringe w/ needle

thanks, I didn't see what you said until I just looked now. That's a good point. I have a million of the little tip (BD i think) but if the pens are hard to come by, looks like i'll just get some full syringe w/ needle
i would never use the pens again. Not for geno and not for any other hgh.
there is always some waste after dosing and pulling out the needle. (always 3-4 drops waste imo)
with an insulin syringe and drawing out
1.) you see exactly whats going into your body
2.) you dont waste anything
3.) easier and better dosing possibilities (.1 iu increment easily possible)

i would never use the pens again. Not for geno and not for any other hgh.
there is always some waste after dosing and pulling out the needle. (always 3-4 drops waste imo)
with an insulin syringe and drawing out
1.) you see exactly whats going into your body
2.) you dont waste anything
3.) easier and better dosing possibilities (.1 iu increment easily possible)
good thought again, thank you for sharing. I have always been concerned about the 5-10% waste from the geno. never even occurred to me I could just put a needle in there and draw out. too many androgens in my brain lol

I had to re read my post. I know I did it’s why I edited. Just saying the prices are crazy. The t3 I’m referring to was 40ish on my last source. They have it for 8 bucks. 2 boxes at 16 bucks is less than half what other sources charge. Don’t get me started on the anadrol. Good to see you brother. I won’t post her much for previously stated reasons other than source info or homebrewing. See you later on ugbodybuilding forum.
Yeah the Geno Pens 36IU for 99$ and people are reporting these are legit? I hope they are but if so that price is crazy.

Yeah the Geno Pens 36IU for 99$ and people are reporting these are legit? I hope they are but if so that price is crazy.
Hello,

Everything is original whatever we have because if it is not we couldn’t stay on the market long term. We keep our prices low because we have our own warehouse. It’s mean that we are not paying money for drop shippers therefore the cost is low. We also keep our profit low to earn your business. Hopefully, We can have chance to serve you as well.

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Pfizer Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU.

Buy 5 x Genotropin get FREE EXPRESS shipping.

ONLY $ 99.

Pfizer Genotropin 12 Mg 36 IU

Manufacturer : Pfizer
Active Substance : Somatropin
Pack : 1 Pen x 36 IU 12 mg
Form : Injectable
Shipping : International

genotropin-12-mg-600x337.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account: RoidForSale
All the best

Emailed u a payment question
Hello,

Everything is original whatever we have because if it is not we couldn’t stay on the market long term. We keep our prices low because we have our own warehouse. It’s mean that we are not paying money for drop shippers therefore the cost is low. We also keep our profit low to earn your business. Hopefully, We can have chance to serve you as well.

All the best
Waiting for email reply from ya on payment question now.....look for mentzer.

anyone know where I can get the pens for Humatrope 24mg/72iu? I purchased 4 of the humatrope cartridges from RFS, and in email he says they don't sell the pen. So, how are other folks getting the pen so they can administer the humatrope?

Use an insulin pen to draw ur gh out of the cartridge it what just about everyone does, idk to many people who order humas and use the pen device. And it's just as simple and easy to draw it out of the cartridge with an insulin needle. U just have to do the math which is pretty simple to figure out.

Also all the products if got from this src have been legit and all checked out and verified from the Bayer rimos, Aspen sust, Astra zenica arimadex, deca nolvadex, and Pfizer aromasin. Haven't had a chance to try the clen and t3 just yet but have plans to. The anadrol I got from him are also definitely legit as well

Dear All

The product of the day is Saizen 12 MG 36IU.

Buy 5 x Saizen get FREE EXPRESS shipping.

ONLY $ 99.

Saizen 12 MG (36IU)

Manufacturer : Merck
Pack : 1 cart x 36 IU

saizen-12-mg-600x400.jpeg

All the best

Just want to let members know tried to ship Geno 5 pack and was shipped fedex to Australia. Was flagged by customs so lost my product and cash. Must say RFS was kind enough to allow me to try one more small order of hgh pen and try regular airmail as it has better chance of getting through customs and in return they offered me free shipping due to my pervious lost. No fault of RFS but they have informed me that the pharmacy only ships express. RFS tried their best good communication and they refunded my cash right away. Still took a big hit on the Geno's but that is no fault of RFS. Thanks for trying guys.

Just want to let members know tried to ship Geno 5 pack and was shipped fedex to Australia. Was flagged by customs so lost my product and cash. Must say RFS was kind enough to allow me to try one more small order of hgh pen and try regular airmail as it has better chance of getting through customs and in return they offered me free shipping due to my pervious lost. No fault of RFS but they have informed me that the pharmacy only ships express. RFS tried their best good communication and they refunded my cash right away. Still took a big hit on the Geno's bit that is no fault of RFS. Thanks for trying guys.
Hello,

We are really sorry about it and if we find a way for Australian customs we will let you know immediately.

All the best

Dear All

The product of the day is Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg.

Buy 5 x Norditropin get FREE EXPRESS shipping.

ONLY $ 139.

Norditropin NordiFlex 15 Mg 45 IU

Manufacturer : Novo Nordisk
Active Substance :Somatropin
Pack :1 Pen x 15 mg 45 IU

norditropin-15-mg-600x450.jpg

You can follow our Telegram account:RoidForSale
All the best

I had recently ordered some brovel t200 but what I got was actually tornell test enathate, what do you guys think? are they pretty much they same? or would you say one is of better quality than the other? thanks PEACE

Was hoping to get some of the effects of DHT roids without the need to add more oil. Probably wouldn't work the way i'm intending, but what the hell. Worth a shot.
Yeah, I would like to try DHT cream as well. The way I intend it to work may be different than what you intend, but I hope it works for me...

disney classic GIF

Dear All

The product of the day is Omnitrope 10 Mg 1.5 mL 30 IU.

ONLY $ 89.

Omnitrope 10 Mg 1.5 mL 30 IU

Manufacturer : Sandoz
Pack : 1 cart x 10 mg 1.5 ml 30 IU

omnitrope-10-mg-600x379.jpg

All the best